DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Pittsburgh Raceway Park
Page 1 ... 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 ... 716
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pittsburgh Raceway Park
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
whats up what up!

happy birthday guys...see ya tonight!

Cadamore Racing Engines
724 766-4502
Sarver Automotive and Performance
Roenigk Tire Service

Posts: 310 | Location: Freeport | Registered: December 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday Joey, & Jordan-- Mikey, I would DEFINITELY do those hoodpins-- They really look high tech- better safe than sorry. Like I always say, " How many times do u want to do this job".
Chucky, ur car is lookin pretty good so far-- I'd probably opt for a gray primer for now, and white for a finish color (if the bodywork isn't show quality- no pun intended). I think black primer would get a little hot in the summer sun.
I finally took a couple hours to service my car- Changed from the Victor Jr to a RPM Air Gap dual plane intake, changed oil, replaced a broken sway bar link, put some Formula V on the slicks. I hope the Air Gap will improve the 60' times.
We had a really bad storm here in Latrobe today-- winds were 86MPH, and knocked down a neighbors tree. It was about 25 ft high, pretty stout trunk, and completely uprooted it.We didn't have too much damage- lost a couple front porch ceiling panels. Looks like Sunday will be around 50*- hopefully dry. C U guys Sunday-- Dean Praying

Dean Racing Engines
World Class Transmissions
87 Buick Regal

Posts: 116 | Location: Latrobe.Pa. | Registered: December 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Thanks everyone for the birthday wishes. Had a blast last nite with great friends and family, and thats whats up whats up!! Ice Cream

Posts: 130 | Location: greensburg pa | Registered: October 08, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
i am looking for a "cheap" jr dragster,my nephew wants to go racing..cant wait to get back into jr's Banging Head

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Bill you know Dion still has one on the wall at the shop.

Posts: 2591 | Location: at the track | Registered: May 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of BILL BARR
posted Hide Post
Hey Bill. That car I was telling you about in NY was a Nervo car like mine. I like the wide rear stance for a beginning driver.

Here's the link:
http://www.racingjunk.com/cate...RAGSTER-2500.00.html

BILL BARR

Posts: 206 | Location: BUTLER PA | Registered: December 01, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
found a n c tk in ohio for 2500..but still looking for that 1 special deal!! Ice Cream

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Memorial Bash Weekend: Pittsburgh Raceway Park, THis is a good One!!!!!!

Dates: May 28-31, 4 Day Weekend Friday is Armed Forces Day

Friday: Gates Open at 2:00pm, TTs start at 4:00pm, 2 TTs, then into eliminations. Show Cars will run at 7, 830, & 10pm, plus fireworks at 10:15pm. Track secure one hour after final round.

Saturday: Gates Open at 8:00am, TTs start at 10:00am, 2 TTs, then into eliminations.

Saturday Night Box Shootout: One TT starting at 7:00pm, then eliminations.

Sunday: Gates Open at 8:00am, Sunday Morning No Box Shootout starts at 9:00am, one TT, then eliminations. Sunday Morning 2 TTs at 11:00am, then straight into eliminations.

Monday Morning: Gates Open at 7:30am, Church Service at 8:00am, One TT at 9:00am, then straight into eliminations.

Entry Fee: Juniors- Full Weekend Entry is $175. Friday-$35, Saturday-$50, Sunday-$75, Monday-$50

Pay for a weekend entry and race Friday for FREE.

Junior Payouts: Friday-$250 Win, $100 R/U, $50 semis. Saturday-$500 Win, $150 R/U, $75 semis, $15 Rd money starting 2nd Rd win. Sunday-$1,000 Win, $250 R/U, $100 semis, $20 Rd Money starting 2nd Rd Win. Monday-$500 Win, $150 R/U, $75 semis, $15 Rd money starting 2nd Rd win.

Spectator Admission: Friday-$20 Adults, Kids 10 & Under $5, Any Branch Military ID, past or present gets FREE spectator admission Friday ONLY. Saturday, Sunday, Monday-$10 Adults, Kids 10 & Under Free, per day OR Weekend Spectator Pass is just $30.

THanks Greg For an awesome weekend!!!

Life is too short to wake up with regrets. Love the people who treat you right. Forget about the ones who don't. Believe everything happens for a reason!

Always "Thinking of Nikki"...

Posts: 100 | Location: Scottdale, Pa | Registered: May 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of 1355PRO
posted Hide Post
Little Red Plowhorse is alive and in the garage.....started on the first pull...lol. I'll be out for the points opener for "test and tune".....she never lets me down.....much. Who's going to the divisional?.....need some more class racers at my new home track... Wink

Eric Macchiaroli
S/R1355 80 Arrow

Posts: 473 | Location: Glenshaw PA | Registered: February 25, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday Joey & Jordan!

Posts: 114 | Location: Saltsburg, PA | Registered: September 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Getting closer... closer...

Thanks to Ed for all of his hard work. When I say I couldn't have done it without him, I really couldn't have. I couldn't even get a good mix on the filler, so if I had done the welding, well, it would be me putting the F in fugly. He's added years and years of life to the Cutlass, and I am grateful beyond words.

Stupid weather better stupid cooperate for this weekend. I want to race!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: ChuckT,

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Chuck I think we need our first anti-rain dance of the season...and some luck. Shamrock

Photobucket

Photobucket

E85 Racing Carbs by AJ

AJ

Posts: 1045 | Location: PA | Registered: March 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
wheres ma at?? start dancing!

Cadamore Racing Engines
724 766-4502
Roenigk Tire Service

Posts: 310 | Location: Freeport | Registered: December 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
by the way....car looks awesome chuck...looking forward to having you back at the track!

Cadamore Racing Engines
724 766-4502
Roenigk Tire Service

DRR Trophy
Picture of Ed Galanda
posted Hide Post
Now that I got Chucks car done. For my next trick is to replace my heads this weekend with a nice worked over set. Finally get cams advanced where they should be and not retarded so valves clear pistons.

Now to order a whole lot of stuff for the blower Big Grin

Posts: 237 | Location: Wexford, PA | Registered: February 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
censored Looks like we are going to have another rainout weekend again fellows. I sent an email to Greg, asking if he would move the TNT up to Friday this week, since it looks like the best of the days from Sat till next Wed. We definitely need some time to get our cars tested before the points start(at least I do). If u think this is a good idea, email Greg with ur thoughts-- Dean

Dean Racing Engines
World Class Transmissions
87 Buick Regal

Posts: 116 | Location: Latrobe.Pa. | Registered: December 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
I agree, Matt... do the dance Christine! Big Grin

Thanks, Matt, as you can see, Ed does awesome work. This:

became this:

Ed, let me know if you need a hand with the heads.

Dean, I'm cussing censored at the weather with you. I'm holding out hope that we may get Saturday in before any rain though.

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Bob Deniker
posted Hide Post
Lets postpone the start of points a couple weeks... Big Grin

Posts: 622 | Location: Latrobe Pa. | Registered: July 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bob Deniker:
Lets postpone the start of points a couple weeks... Big Grin

Im good with one week Big Grin...

89 Mustang GT - PX98
Rodeheavers Hotrod Shop

Posts: 728 | Location: Belle Vernon, PA | Registered: December 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
No No No No No No