DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Pittsburgh Raceway Park
Page 1 ... 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 ... 716
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pittsburgh Raceway Park
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
Picture of John Cadamore
posted Hide Post
I think my hair is starting to turn RED. What's up with that.

Posts: 155 | Location: Freeport | Registered: June 24, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
That's what happens when old timers dye their hair. Way to go, Maybe when you win a race your hair will go back to it's original color.

Posts: 953 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of John Cadamore
posted Hide Post
With my new front stagger on the front wheels when I back into the beams I can light all three lights at the same time. Its neater than heck and will catch some off guard.

Posts: 155 | Location: Freeport | Registered: June 24, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
haters gonna hate.

Cadamore Racing Engines
724 766-4502
Sarver Automotive and Performance
Roenigk Tire Service

Posts: 310 | Location: Freeport | Registered: December 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
Don't hate the players..............

player to player, pimp to pimp

Posts: 953 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of John Cadamore
posted Hide Post
This was posted by one of my Facebook friends that is a dirt track racer and I thought i would share it here.

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
Yep........

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
Mister Turk, could you clarify something for me. Pro Mods on Sat. Qualifiers number 9 thru 16 will run off for 1000.00 dollars put up by Mike's Auto Body. (thanks Mike). Will this other race be heads up, or bracket? Thanks, Bill

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Steve from Pa
posted Hide Post
Wow thanks to Larry Seranari and the Silver Mine Coin & Collectibles, for two bills to win, and a 100 to runner up this weekend in the juniors. Cool

Most important, keep the shiny side up

Posts: 798 | Location: Punxsutawney, Pa USA | Registered: February 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of doorman
posted Hide Post
another QCR yea
quote:
Originally posted by green1:
Well then maybe I will come as long as the doorcars are allowed to back into the stage beams also! Eyes I got to be a trouble maker too. Big Grin

Posts: 191 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of doorman
posted Hide Post
your soooo pitiful even tony can make it to the finals
quote:
Originally posted by John Cadamore:
With my new front stagger on the front wheels when I back into the beams I can light all three lights at the same time. Its neater than heck and will catch some off guard.

Posts: 191 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of doorman
posted Hide Post
pitiful
quote:
This was posted by one of my Facebook friends that is a dirt track racer and I thought i would share it here.

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
I cheated saturday, and I can't wait to cheat this saturday. LOOK OUT B^I^T^C^H^E^S

DRR Sportsman
Picture of ratty
posted Hide Post
so this Saturday's race... there's a TnT at the same time, how's that gonna work time wise? I'm guessing there won't be many TnT runs if there's a race going on at the same time? i am definitely down for doing a TnT, I need all the runs I can get... just wondering how it'll fit in, and I guess the advantage goes to the racer with 2 TT's and 3 or more TnT runs (well, except in my case where it would probably make me worse at choosing my dial... ha)...

2X48
Pittsburgh Raceway Park
pump gas NA 406
1.52 7.17 11.32 117

still a rookie

Posts: 129 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: November 28, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Nitrous system for sale. NX system part # 30040-10. Kit is for 50hp to 300hp. Complete kit. Includes fuel and nitrous solenoids and plate. Braided nitrous hose from in car to plate. Braided fuel line from regulator to plate. Bottle and brackets. Bottle is NOS 10lb. Kit sells for $649.00. Two years old. Sell for $350.00

Dean Racing Engines
World Class Transmission
Jones RV

Posts: 47 | Location: New Alexandria, Pa | Registered: October 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Rich, tnt will simply be a class in the rotation once the time trials start for the box/no box race. (For example, the round session could go like no box, box, juniors, slick tnt, street tnt.) Racers can enter both the tnt and bracket race, but would have to pay the entry fee in both. So if you want the tnt hits that start at noon, you pay the tnt fee, and if you want to get in the bracket race, you pay that entry fee as well.

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of doorman
posted Hide Post
call me
quote:
Originally posted by Kevin Romeo:
Nitrous system for sale. NX system part # 30040-10. Kit is for 50hp to 300hp. Complete kit. Includes fuel and nitrous solenoids and plate. Braided nitrous hose from in car to plate. Braided fuel line from regulator to plate. Bottle and brackets. Bottle is NOS 10lb. Kit sells for $649.00. Two years old. Sell for $350.00

DRR Sportsman
Picture of ratty
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ChuckT:
Rich, tnt will simply be a class in the rotation once the time trials start for the box/no box race. (For example, the round session could go like no box, box, juniors, slick tnt, street tnt.) Racers can enter both the tnt and bracket race, but would have to pay the entry fee in both. So if you want the tnt hits that start at noon, you pay the tnt fee, and if you want to get in the bracket race, you pay that entry fee as well.

ah ok.. thanks Chuck!!

also, any idea when the points will get updated? they haven't been updated since 8/25

2X48
Pittsburgh Raceway Park
pump gas NA 406
1.52 7.17 11.32 117

still a rookie

Posts: 129 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: November 28, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of DILLIGAF
posted Hide Post
Interesting, let me define RESPECT for those that are not clear on the meaning:

Respect
Be tolerant and accepting of differences • Use good manners, not bad language • Be considerate of the feelings of others • Don’t threaten, hit or hurt anyone • Deal peacefully with anger, insults, and disagreements.

Respect is a positive feeling of esteem or deference for a person or other entity, and also specific actions and conduct representative of that esteem. Respect can be a specific feeling of regard for the actual qualities of the one respected (e.g., "I have great respect for her accomplishments"). It can also be conduct in accord with a specific ethic of respect. Rude conduct is usually considered to indicate a lack of respect, disrespect, where as actions that honor somebody or something indicate respect. Respect is both given and received. We expect other people to respect us in return for the respect we show them. (I am confident that I respect everyone that crosses my path, I am also certain that it is NOT given in return and I can accept as I am strong at heart.) Respect is also something that is earned. Respect cannot be measured as a quantity, cannot be bought or traded, it is one of those things that is earned and built over time, but that can be lost with one stupid or inconsiderate act. One can ask or beg for respect, but only others can bestow us with respect as a result of their perceived treatment by us. Continued caring interactions are then required to maintain or increase that original earned respect. Respect cannot always be seen or observed by actions, but for those who practice chivalry, the outward display of respect is refreshing. Respect should not be confused with tolerance, since tolerance doesn't necessarily imply subordination to one's qualities but means treating as equal.

Thank you.

quote:

Posts: 7 | Location: BURGH | Registered: September 03, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of doorman
posted Hide Post
i have now lost all respect for Patrick Fagnilli I WANT MORE ! I WANT MORE
quote:
Originally posted by Tony Fagnilli:
I cheated saturday, and I can't wait to cheat this saturday. LOOK OUT B^I^T^C^H^E^S