DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Pittsburgh Raceway Park
Page 1 ... 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 ... 716
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pittsburgh Raceway Park
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
Bob, Bob, Bob. I've been taking Geritol, B12 vitamins, 5 hour energy, caffeine pills, and I'm going to lay down for a nap so I don't look so OLD staging my car. Thinking about dyeing my hair for the weekend and getting a tattoo of a lightning bolt.

That's awesome. LOL

Posts: 953 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
I'm still digesting the "boobs and old schoolers" comment....I guess that's me. Never knew we were all a boob before...I thought that meant something different. I normally don't comment, but finding this out was just too alarming. BTW, Tony, do you get a discount if you buy a large quantity of Geritol?

Posts: 31 | Location: Walton's Mountain, Pa. | Registered: May 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
Boobs an old schoolers. That is some awesome s.h.I.t. there

Posts: 953 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
Nick Bowman IS drag racing. They should make a reality show about him. OMG. I'm dying from laughing. That would be so awesome. I'd watch that

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Bob Deniker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tony Fagnilli:
Nick Bowman IS drag racing. They should make a reality show about him. OMG. I'm dying from laughing. That would be so awesome. I'd watch that

Or at LEAST an Action Figure.

Posts: 622 | Location: Latrobe Pa. | Registered: July 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
G.I. Boeman

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
with the patented helmet toss grip

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Trophy
Picture of John Cadamore
posted Hide Post
Rockem, sockem, bowl em over with a helmet GI Joe.

Posts: 155 | Location: Freeport | Registered: June 24, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
It also comes with the string in his back that you pull and it screams obsenities at you.LOL

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Bob Deniker
posted Hide Post
Haha

GI Boe military duster combat vehicle.

Posts: 622 | Location: Latrobe Pa. | Registered: July 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Ed Galanda
posted Hide Post
Ok this is some funny **** Laughing

Posts: 237 | Location: Wexford, PA | Registered: February 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Nick, if you dress up as GI Boeman for GGG, complete with a pull string on your back, I vote you win costume contest, hands down! Big Grin

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
You guys are killing me LMAO !

This is the most action this site has seen in years, it's awesome I am getting so much entertainment from this.

Posts: 36 | Location: pgh pa | Registered: January 18, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of adn406
posted Hide Post
GI Boeman..... I laughed and snorted koolaid ou my nose. Good reading while waiting to see the latest points update.

Posts: 16 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: November 22, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
ThiS is better than the bullet

DRR Trophy
Picture of Turk
posted Hide Post
Tony, he would also need the action figure mini bike,( some assembly required) you can toss it, kick it, throw against the fence and have the wheels pop off and it all snaps back together like new for future beatings..

Posts: 181 | Location: New Stanton | Registered: January 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of John Cadamore
posted Hide Post
What a great night at PRP last night. Great racing, people in the stands, and we even had a laugh or two.

Posts: 155 | Location: Freeport | Registered: June 24, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Bob Deniker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tony Fagnilli:
It also comes with the string in his back that you pull and it screams obsenities at you.LOL

That's the funniest thing I've read all year.

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
Mini bike, nice touch.

Can you guys imagine how much money Nick could potentially earn. Kids lunch boxes with the, WILL YOU ALL JUST GET THE F&%k AWAY FROM ME, on the sides. Coffee mugs with a cracked helmet on the side. And then the three part movie franchise with Nick played by Mel Gibson or Michael Richards. Awesome.

Nick, buddy, let me know when all this is going to happen. I want to get in on this on the ground floor.

Nick is a marketing genius.

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
Although all of this stuff is hysterical, and Nick knows that we're just ball busting. I'm going to stop making fun of him. I don't want him to be to angry at me. I mean after all, I don't want him throwing his mini bike at me. So, I'm done, it was a good ride.