DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Pittsburgh Raceway Park
Page 1 ... 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 ... 716
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pittsburgh Raceway Park
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
Picture of John Cadamore
posted Hide Post
Who knows what it could lead to.

Bowman, Nick Bowman.!!!!!

Posts: 155 | Location: Freeport | Registered: June 24, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
OK, boys and girls, here are the Nostalgia Super Stock rules for the Reunion. It is a bit more liberal than most, but, what the heck? Any questions, let me know, or contact Ron at Bud's Auto Sales.

PITTSBURGH REUNION 2013 NOSTALGIA SUPER STOCK RULES
1. FULL SIZE SEDANS AND STATION WAGONS PRODUCED FROM 1960-1972. CAR MUST HAVE BEEN AVAILABLE WITH TWO FOUR BARREL BIG BLOCK ENGINES AS A FACTORY OPTION. EXCEPTIONS WILL BE OTHERS SPECIFICALLY AS A FACTORY SUPER STOCK PACKAGE….68 HEMI DARTS & CUDAS; 68 428 CJ PACKAGE MUSTANGS, 69 AMX SS PACKAGE CARS. CARS MUST APPEAR PERIOD CORRECT, NO CHASSIS CARS, NO RADIUSED WHEEL OPENINGS. CARS MUST APPEAR AS THEY WOULD HAVE BACK IN THE DAY. EXCEPTIONS WILL BE ALTERED ...WHEELBASE CLONES THAT APPEAR AS THEY DID IN THE MID SIXTIES. NO CAMAROS, DUSTERS, OR ANY CAR THAT WAS NOT FACTORY AVAILABLE WITH A BIG BLOCK, TWO FOUR BARREL OR OTHER MULTIPLE CARBURETION ENGINE.
2. BIG BLOCKS ONLY, NO SMALL BLOCKS. NO ELECTRONICS OR DRIVER AIDS OF ANY TYPE, EXCEPTION WILL BE TWO STEPS FOR MANUAL TRANSMISSION EQUIPPED CARS. SINGLE FOUR BARREL OR TWO FOUR BARRELL OK, ALTHOUGH TWO FOUR BARREL OR MULTIPLE CARBURETION MUST HAVE BEEN OPTIONAL.
3. PERIOD CORRECT HOOD SCOOPS ONLY, NO PRO STOCK, LUMP, OR SNORKEL STYLE SCOOPS. CAR SHOULD HAVE SOME LETTERING OR PERIOD CORRECT DECALS DISPLAYED IN PROMINENT PLACES. CAR MUST HAVE FINISHED INTERIOR, INCLUDING PASSENGER SEAT. ALL CARS MUST REPRESENT THE TIME PERIOD IN WHICH THEY RACED. NO “MODERNIZED” OR “RESTIFIED” VEHICLES.
4. CARS WILL RUN OFF A DIAL THAT MUST END IN A FIVE OR ZER0. WILL USE A .4 FULL TREE. 12.50 IS THE SLOWEST DIAL PERMITTED.
5. ALL CARS MUST PASS COMPLETE IHRA SAFETY RULES AS REQUIRED FOR ET/SPEED.

Posts: 31 | Location: Walton's Mountain, Pa. | Registered: May 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Red or Dead MOPAR
posted Hide Post
HaHa Hilarious! Chuck im actually loving the GI BOEMAN idea, and I like the Military Duster, I think im gonna cut a sun roof in her and mount a gun, now that would be bad a$$.

JOAN actually if you read it again you will see that I actually did and not in a sarcastic way tell you exactly what they do at prp... As you see I was one of few if any to respond and give you the 100% accurate info. If you race at PRP and your in ANY CLASS, if 1 of the 2 cars racing are DEEP staged, 3 bulbs WILL NOT ACTIVATE AUTO START... 4 wont either if the DEEP stager is still full staged(2 bulbs and not deep yet)... Get it?

Nick Bowman
2x Pittsburgh Raceway Park Modified Points Champion
1970 Plymouth Duster
"Footbrake/No Box"

Posts: 142 | Location: Export,PA | Registered: January 16, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
The Duster's already painted military green, all you need to do is mount a turret, strap on a .50 cal or rocket launcher and G.I. Bowman's ready to do some damage.

Posts: 953 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Mike Carr
posted Hide Post
Better idea for paint...

Mike Carr
Tri-State Stock/Stock Association President
Retired Stock/bracket racer
Facebook/Twitter: buffdaddy1302

Posts: 59 | Location: Enon Valley PA | Registered: September 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
Now that's what I'm talkin' about. Nick's G.I. Bowman Warfish II.

Posts: 953 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Bob Deniker
posted Hide Post
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-zgCeCCfpHg

He'll Fight for Freedom anywhere there's TROUBLE......G.I. Boe Is THERE !!!!!

Posts: 622 | Location: Latrobe Pa. | Registered: July 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Trophy
Picture of HUYAracingpix
posted Hide Post
Fresh off the presses, I present the G.I Boeman action figure

Posts: 10 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: May 22, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Bob Deniker
posted Hide Post
OMFG LOL.......

Posts: 622 | Location: Latrobe Pa. | Registered: July 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
OMFG IS RIGHT, hysterical. That is over the top. LOL

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
It even has a picture of the minibike. My eyes are watering from laughing

DRR Trophy
Picture of HUYAracingpix
posted Hide Post
http://youtu.be/IbbxOrKzbqs

If I only knew how to dub the old PSA's...

Posts: 10 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: May 22, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of HUYAracingpix
posted Hide Post
Here's the new and improved GI Boe

DRR Sportsman
Picture of fast frank
posted Hide Post
Laughing

Posts: 728 | Location: pa. | Registered: December 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Trophy
Picture of doorman
posted Hide Post
well G.I.BOEMAN who got the last laugh now ?? congrates on winning the points!!! welcome to the 21st century

Posts: 191 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of BILL BARR
posted Hide Post
Good job Nick. Really respected the way you went down there and took care of business yourself Wink. Well done.

BILL BARR

Posts: 206 | Location: BUTLER PA | Registered: December 01, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of jeffrey10x2
posted Hide Post
anyone looking,
i have the 27 roadster for sale, needs finished. comes with a dedenbear superglide, 461bbc aprox 70 passes since fresh, and new springs on it now, ran 9.61 in a 3100 door car last year on E85, K&R pro cube, sle and a new , never installed K&R wiring system. new ceramic coated heddman roadster headers, wheels and tires have 4 passes on them, strange front struts and strange disc brakes on all corners, 4 link rear, afco rear shocks, simpson chute, pro bandit air shifter, msd 7 al-2 box, seperate msd retard box and 3 step. STL trans trigger, new never installed rci plat. cam lock belts and also a free 2 year recert card. new powermaster 100 amp mini alt.
also an open trailer.
$12k takes it. im just gonna get a street car and run street next year.
pics are with the car together, its still a roller with trans in it, body is mostly in primer now and have 2 QT s of 97 mustang thistle base coat to go with it. (deep met. purple pearl )

814-626-0119

Posts: 741 | Location: duncansville,pa | Registered: July 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of DILLIGAF
posted Hide Post
Congrats to my brother Nick. Way to show them all how to get it done. I need your autograph, you SIEZED the Modified Championship, you now have and action figure and you are one of the most popular people on the forum besides me! I LOVE IT.

To all the whiners and the haters out there, I have one question: what have you got to say now? Talk all you want about me, leave my brother alone. Anyone else dying their hair or want to bring up more negative notations. Perhaps take the higher road for once and congratulate all the points champions as well as your supposed teammates that qualified for the bracket finals this year. The point of racing points for your track, is to have THE BEST RACERS running for your track at the bracket finals. I look at the list and I can honestly say, everyone qualified in every class deserves their spot at the finals. I feel sorry for those that cannot congratulate the racers that win, the racers that have qualified and the racers have earned their class championships. Congratulations to everyone that made it and best of luck at the finals.

Cheers to Nick for overcoming the negative whiners. Great job this year. Just remember, you are the one sitting at number one, NOT them!

Thank you to those that defended my win and my racing year. I greatly appreciate your support.I look forward to next year back in Top!

KJ

quote:
Originally posted by doorman:
well G.I.BOEMAN who got the last laugh now ?? congrates on winning the points!!! welcome to the 21st century

Posts: 7 | Location: BURGH | Registered: September 03, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
The GI Boeman action figure is awesome, nice work Jen!!

Nick, way to take it in the spirit intended. Big Grin

Congrats to all that made the bracket finals team, go kick some butt, and get that 1 for the thumb (Team PRP has 4 team championships in the last 6 seasons).

Congrats to all of the class champs. I think it was an exciting chase, with only the 8-12 year old juniors decided before this last points day, and coming down to the runoff in Modified. Pretty special to see Mark Brewer win Top.

Silver Mine Coin & Collectible junior dragsters:
8-12 year olds:
Lauren Domino

13-17 year olds:
Brandon Butler

Z&M Cycles Motorcycle class:
Matt Powell

Millerstown Pick A Part Trophy class:
Al Novak Sr

B&R Speed Supply Street class:
Joe Tharp Jr

Hard Metal Tooling Modified class:
Nick Bowman

Mike's Auto Body Top class:
Mark Brewer

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
And Tony, you cost me in that final round.

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post