DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Pittsburgh Raceway Park
Page 1 ... 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 ... 716
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pittsburgh Raceway Park
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
Picture of 1355PRO
posted Hide Post
Hey I'm for anything that gets the dragsters down the track faster...I'd rather a guy backs into the beams than sit there fiddling (yes I used that term) with thier gloves ...helmet...belts and who knows what else after I just watched them do a half track burnout. But..I guess since I like to be in first anyway it really doesn't matter. I can alway shut the car off and read the paper.. Smile

Eric Macchiaroli
S/R1355 80 Arrow

Posts: 473 | Location: Glenshaw PA | Registered: February 25, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Kara and Nick I do have to say, you got a Nice write up in the Newspaper.
My mom gave me a copy last night, It's great to actually see some drag racing news not just the dirt track stuff.

Posts: 36 | Location: pgh pa | Registered: January 18, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of doorman
posted Hide Post
hank ? have you gone to this guys school ? and who is he ? can he help with some of our staging issues ? i noticed at norwalk you backed into the beams does this scotty guy recommend it ?
quote:
Originally posted by prest911:
4 more spots need to be filled for scottys school this friday!anybody interested contact me.scotty richardson or qcmp!thanks!!

Posts: 191 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Some people need to stop getting so butt hurt and just freaking race. I would've congratulated Kara but she currently doesn't like me. No one cares if you guys back into the staging beams. People are upset that as soon as they light the pre stage...you are staged which causes them to rush to get staged. It is what it is really...I'm not siding with anyone here cause I personally dgaf. By no means is it cheating...people just characterize it as unsportsmanlike. You can do the same thing if you pull into the stage beams rather than back into them.

Cadamore Racing Engines
724 766-4502
Sarver Automotive and Performance
Roenigk Tire Service

Posts: 310 | Location: Freeport | Registered: December 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of doorman
posted Hide Post
MATT your right and we never used it as leverage or to rush people we simply back in until the bottom light goes out so we can take one bump and be in its a lot different staging with a dragster and little tires sometimes its hard to find the pre stage as well as getting into the second bulb consistently but they can play there games( i know them all ) like i said the sad part is this all came about when kara won !
quote:
Originally posted by MattCadamore:
Some people need to stop getting so butt hurt and just freaking race. I would've congratulated Kara but she currently doesn't like me. No one cares if you guys back into the staging beams. People are upset that as soon as they light the pre stage...you are staged which causes them to rush to get staged. It is what it is really...I'm not siding with anyone here cause I personally dgaf. By no means is it cheating...people just characterize it as unsportsmanlike. You can do the same thing if you pull into the stage beams rather than back into them.

Posts: 191 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bob Deniker:
Nick said BOOBS !!!! Smile

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Nick said BOOBS !!!! Smile

Lol x2. I got a good laugh when I read that.

89 Mustang GT - PX98
Rodeheavers Hotrod Shop

Posts: 728 | Location: Belle Vernon, PA | Registered: December 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Trophy
Picture of John Cadamore
posted Hide Post

Posts: 155 | Location: Freeport | Registered: June 24, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
You know what I think is awesome, Nick's opinion on how people should act at the track.

Now that's rich.

Posts: 953 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
Nick, you know I love you dude. Like a retarded little brother.

Posts: 953 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Bob Deniker
posted Hide Post
Has anyone seen my Baseball ????

Posts: 622 | Location: Latrobe Pa. | Registered: July 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of John Cadamore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tony Fagnilli:
You know what I think is awesome, Nick's opinion on how people should act at the track.

Now that's rich.

That was SPECIAL.

Posts: 155 | Location: Freeport | Registered: June 24, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Has anyone seen my Baseball ????

Posts: 309 | Location: USA | Registered: February 27, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Red or Dead MOPAR
posted Hide Post
Everyone knows im an ******* john you don't need to bring up old news...

@ JOAN E. - Because PRP staff knows we have some deep stagers and MOST racers at prp do not pay attention when they see deep written on a car, nor do half of them even know what the hell it means, and best believe they will have 2 bulbs on before you get deep causing autostart to activate every single time, usually mistaken by them just not knowing what is going on...In effort to not short hand the deepstager, the starter manually turns on auto start once the deepstager turns the top light out...Thus making Deep Staging Honored but still not guaranteed if you take forever...
And yes TWO bulbs on means were pre staged.

Love u too T. Fag Wink

Posts: 142 | Location: Export,PA | Registered: January 16, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Trophy
Picture of Red or Dead MOPAR
posted Hide Post
o and PS John, if there wasn't cussing and throwing of helmets in drag racing, or nascar, or springs etc, IT WOULDNT BE RACING!!!

Posts: 142 | Location: Export,PA | Registered: January 16, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
All that crap may be a by-product of racing, but trust us Nick, no one really wants to see it.

DRR Trophy
Picture of John Cadamore
posted Hide Post
I know I don't but I'm old. I was taking a nap during the last episode but plenty of racers gave me the play by play.

DRR Trophy
Picture of doorman
posted Hide Post
i do

quote:
All that crap may be a by-product of racing, but trust us Nick, no one really wants to see it.

DRR Trophy
Picture of doorman
posted Hide Post
at least he mad at himself and not blaming everyone or everything else
quote:
Originally posted by doorman:
i do

quote:

DRR Sportsman
Picture of 1355PRO
posted Hide Post
Who do I blame for not winning a a race in five years???? Rudolf

Eric Macchiaroli
S/R1355 80 Arrow

Posts: 473 | Location: Glenshaw PA | Registered: February 25, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post