DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Pittsburgh Raceway Park
Page 1 ... 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 ... 716
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pittsburgh Raceway Park
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
cant figure out why doorman be ranting on you guys. he said qcmp had cancer so he left cuz they were trouble makers. cant wait to see what disease he calls you peoples.

Posts: 150 | Location: Sittin at 660. | Registered: November 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of John Cadamore
posted Hide Post
Who's doorman?

Posts: 155 | Location: Freeport | Registered: June 24, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Red or Dead MOPAR:
Everyone knows im an ******* john you don't need to bring up old news...

@ JOAN E. - Because PRP staff knows we have some deep stagers and MOST racers at prp do not pay attention when they see deep written on a car, nor do half of them even know what the hell it means, and best believe they will have 2 bulbs on before you get deep causing autostart to activate every single time, usually mistaken by them just not knowing what is going on...In effort to not short hand the deepstager, the starter manually turns on auto start once the deepstager turns the top light out...Thus making Deep Staging Honored but still not guaranteed if you take forever...
And yes TWO bulbs on means were pre staged.

Nick - I am happy to be one of the "old schoolers" that you seem to mock, and when I learned how to race (yes, you were in diapers, then) the person who was deep staging was always courteous and staged first.
I don't really care what games people play on the starting line, or whether it is legal or not - I simply want to know if the auto start will actually start at PRP when three bulbs are lit.
Drama and controversy I can get at work - I thought this was a drag racing forum and an appropriate place to ask a racing question about PRP.

My AARP = Armed And Really Pissed

Posts: 137 | Location: 15650 | Registered: August 19, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
MOPAR!!! lmao,i had to eric! Rolling
quote:
Originally posted by 1355PRO:
Who do I blame for not winning a a race in five years???? Rudolf

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
doorman,SCOTTY DOESNT LIKE THIS KIND OF STAGING!HE CLEARS BOTH BULBS,cause only cheaters stage that way!

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Bob Deniker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by John Cadamore:
Who's doorman?

Really ??

Posts: 622 | Location: Latrobe Pa. | Registered: July 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
The only way some people can win is to cheat. I know who the cheaters are, and if they don't stop cheating I'm going to out them. There, how do you like me now, b-i-t-c-h-e-s

Posts: 953 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Did someone say 1/8 mile? Big Grin

Posts: 212 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Ed Galanda
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by VX96:
Did someone say 1/8 mile? Big Grin

Eyes

No No

Now back to the regularly scheduled ***** fest

Party

Posts: 237 | Location: Wexford, PA | Registered: February 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of CulpK348
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ChuckT:
quote:
Originally posted by CulpK348:
Hey PRP racers,

Can anyone tell me where the best places are to stay while there for the Bracket Finals? I dont want to spend my paycheck every night but want a clean place to stay the night and take a shower. I was hoping you all could tell me the best hotels in the area that are fairly close to the track. Suggestions?

Hey Jim, the closest places are the Super 8 in Delmont, next to the King's on rt 66, right off of rt 22, and the Holiday Inn Express, right on 22 in Delmont, shortly after you cross over 66 as you head west away from the track. Those are probably your best bets. There are a couple places east of the track, in Blairsville, Comfort Inn, Hampton Inn, that would be easy to get to as well.

Thank you Chuck.

Life is Short....Live it without Regrets

Sponsored by:

Calcutta Auto Parts
Team MOJO Foundation
El Paso Mexican Restaurant

Posts: 527 | Location: East Liverpool, Ohio | Registered: January 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of John Cadamore
posted Hide Post

Posts: 155 | Location: Freeport | Registered: June 24, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Any time Jim. Feel free to bring in a care package from El Paso. Big Grin

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of John Cadamore
posted Hide Post
If you do make it FOOD. Chuck loves FOOD, any FOOD.

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Nope, not any food. Most, but there are some things that I just don't like. Ho ho cake is not on that list though. Or pizza. Big Grin

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Trophy
Picture of John Cadamore
posted Hide Post
Gamblers race at PRP tonight. Who's up for it? See you there.

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
"Come racing, they said....it'll be fun, they said...

Posts: 114 | Location: Johnstown | Registered: June 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Bob Deniker
posted Hide Post
I'm coming up tonight and practicing my new staging procedure.

Posts: 622 | Location: Latrobe Pa. | Registered: July 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bob Deniker:

... REAR-tires?

Posts: 309 | Location: USA | Registered: February 27, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of John Cadamore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bob Deniker:

Bob, Bob, Bob. I've been taking Geritol, B12 vitamins, 5 hour energy, caffeine pills, and I'm going to lay down for a nap so I don't look so OLD staging my car. Thinking about dyeing my hair for the weekend and getting a tattoo of a lightning bolt.

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
John, how about an earring? Just don't tell us where it is if it ain't in your ear, and for damn sure don't show us!! Big Grin