DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Pittsburgh Raceway Park
Page 1 ... 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 ... 716
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pittsburgh Raceway Park
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
Yes, it's mildly entertaining

Posts: 953 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
I will have to check it out sometime. Looks interesting enough on IMDB

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of John Cadamore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tony Fagnilli:
anyone ever see 3 oclock high?

Is it out on VHS yet. If so I may have to track it down. Who stars in it?

Posts: 155 | Location: Freeport | Registered: June 24, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of doorman
posted Hide Post
ok i guess tony is the only one who understands us now DILLIGAF we dont care what you um people think of us or our tactics honestly we dont care what we do is legal and what we do is only because its a more consistent way to stage, and please dont wait for us , dont want you to , please stage first i hate staging first and waiting but honestly i feed on this crap and actually enjoy watching you guys make fools of yourselves so yes tony is right again nobody cares what you clowns think,so really as much as i would love to continue to watch you clowns make fools of yourselves i dont have time for it sorry tony but i have **** to do hehehehe

This message has been edited. Last edited by: doorman,

Posts: 191 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
just remember your actions can lead to you finding another place to race!!be careful everyone and please use your head.and dont forget to breath in and out!!goose faba!! Prayingfor a safe weeknd for everyone!

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of adn406
posted Hide Post
Can't wait for the points to be put up on prps site. 3 rounds last weekend.

Posts: 16 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: November 22, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of PX88
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ChuckT:
Happy birthday AJ!

Happy birthday JT Harrold!

Thanks Chuck! Happy Birthday AJ

JT Harrold
Mod PX88
88 Camaro RS

Posts: 28 | Location: Pittsburgh, PA | Registered: April 13, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
4 more spots need to be filled for scottys school this friday!anybody interested contact me.scotty richardson or qcmp!thanks!!

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of John Cadamore
posted Hide Post
I wish I could afford to go. I could sure use it.

Posts: 155 | Location: Freeport | Registered: June 24, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
pretty active day on bracket talk for once.

Cadamore Racing Engines
724 766-4502
Sarver Automotive and Performance
Roenigk Tire Service

Posts: 310 | Location: Freeport | Registered: December 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of CulpK348
posted Hide Post
Hey PRP racers,

Can anyone tell me where the best places are to stay while there for the Bracket Finals? I dont want to spend my paycheck every night but want a clean place to stay the night and take a shower. I was hoping you all could tell me the best hotels in the area that are fairly close to the track. Suggestions?

Life is Short....Live it without Regrets

Sponsored by:

Calcutta Auto Parts
Team MOJO Foundation
El Paso Mexican Restaurant

Posts: 527 | Location: East Liverpool, Ohio | Registered: January 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by doorman:
ok i guess tony is the only one who understands us now DILLIGAF we dont care what you um people think of us or our tactics honestly we dont care what we do is legal and what we do is only because its a more consistent way to stage, and please dont wait for us , dont want you to , please stage first i hate staging first and waiting but honestly i feed on this crap and actually enjoy watching you guys make fools of yourselves so yes tony is right again nobody cares what you clowns think,so really as much as i would love to continue to watch you clowns make fools of yourselves i dont have time for it sorry tony but i have **** to do hehehehe

Honestly I don't care for one second how anyone stages. And Kara Jo is a great racer and sportsman. This had nothing to do with her. I don't care if its legal or illegal. And for your DILLIGAF the answer is yes because of all your post on the subject and the use of capital letters. I had to watch you stir the pot on here for years and try to start controversy with all your retarded comments. BTW your last post sounds like you are referring to yourself. Have a great day! Good luck to everyone this weekend on the last day of points. MWIDH! Good luck googling that one Tony lol.

89 Mustang GT - PX98
Rodeheavers Hotrod Shop

Posts: 728 | Location: Belle Vernon, PA | Registered: December 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Red or Dead MOPAR
posted Hide Post
just reading all of this makes me laugh... it really shows how many boobs and old schoolers there are at our track. obviously for those who cant handle the others staging methods, maybe they need to start trying something new for once or continue losing every week...

I personally find it awesome that my sisters winning turned so many heads and cauesed this drama... Congrats to her whooping your asses and i hope it continues so we can weed out the whiners... Got a problem? line em up and best bring something worthy cause expect me to be there on BOTH ENDS of the racetrack...
Cheating cause the way we stage, cheating cause we hold and get rid of a few... WELCOME TO THE 21st CENTURY OF BRACKET RACING!!! GET SOME!

Nick Bowman
2x Pittsburgh Raceway Park Modified Points Champion
1970 Plymouth Duster
"Footbrake/No Box"

Posts: 142 | Location: Export,PA | Registered: January 16, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CulpK348:
Hey PRP racers,

Can anyone tell me where the best places are to stay while there for the Bracket Finals? I dont want to spend my paycheck every night but want a clean place to stay the night and take a shower. I was hoping you all could tell me the best hotels in the area that are fairly close to the track. Suggestions?

Hey Jim, the closest places are the Super 8 in Delmont, next to the King's on rt 66, right off of rt 22, and the Holiday Inn Express, right on 22 in Delmont, shortly after you cross over 66 as you head west away from the track. Those are probably your best bets. There are a couple places east of the track, in Blairsville, Comfort Inn, Hampton Inn, that would be easy to get to as well.

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Trophy
Picture of John Cadamore
posted Hide Post
I sure wish you guys would stop using the word cheaters as it never came out of my mouth. Its just for years door cars have given dragsters plenty of extra time to do their thing while we patiently wait in the box. At this stage of the game I will no longer do this as I have learned, and moved on. An old dog can learn new tricks or procedures as I will now call it. Nick you are right as maybe some of us whiners should move on and take up other hobbies but USUALLY a little whining isn't bad for the sport. As for helmet throwing and cussing in front of youngsters that may be another story. Glad I never do that.

DRR Trophy
Picture of doorman
posted Hide Post
quote:
maybe some of us whiners should move on and take up other hobbies

DILLAGAF

Posts: 191 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of doorman
posted Hide Post
oh by the way john we are aware that you got stuck with this one we know all the people ( our so called friends ) that are flapping at the gums
quote:
quote:

DILLAGAF

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Bob Deniker
posted Hide Post
Nick said BOOBS !!!! Smile

Posts: 622 | Location: Latrobe Pa. | Registered: July 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of John Cadamore
posted Hide Post
JAOMDTTIL

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:
oh by the way john we are aware that you got stuck with this one we know all the people ( our so called friends ) that are flapping at the gums
quote:
quote:

DILLAGAF

BUD YOU QUIT TYPING IN CAPS ? LOL

Posts: 36 | Location: pgh pa | Registered: January 18, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post