DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Pittsburgh Raceway Park
Page 1 ... 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 ... 716
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pittsburgh Raceway Park
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
Picture of CulpK348
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ChuckT:
It's late this year, Jim, September 12.

Thank you Chuck....good to know. I really like that event and it gives me one more reason to come to Pittsburgh and race.

Life is Short....Live it without Regrets

Sponsored by:

Calcutta Auto Parts
Team MOJO Foundation
El Paso Mexican Restaurant

Posts: 527 | Location: East Liverpool, Ohio | Registered: January 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of CulpK348
posted Hide Post
Anyone looking for an Alcohol Carb for their car? I have the APD 750 CFM carb that was on my monte carlo for sale. It was rebuilt by APD last September and looks like new. $550.

Sponsored by:

Calcutta Auto Parts
Team MOJO Foundation

Posts: 527 | Location: East Liverpool, Ohio | Registered: January 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Bob deniker, you have a PM

bob Spelic

Posts: 10 | Location: Pittsburgh, Pa | Registered: March 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Looking forward to seeing the new car, Jim. I hope the new owner of the old car has success with it.

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of CulpK348
posted Hide Post
apparently chuck you might see the old car as well. He said something about racing at Pittsburgh.

Sponsored by:

Calcutta Auto Parts
Team MOJO Foundation

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Steve from Pa
posted Hide Post
Jim you have a PM

Most important, keep the shiny side up

Posts: 798 | Location: Punxsutawney, Pa USA | Registered: February 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
How come no one ever has a PM for me? That's bull****

Posts: 953 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Did anyone hear anything about Carmen Tedesco? I just got a phone call about him and wondered if what I was told is true.

Posts: 20 | Location: Export,PA | Registered: August 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of mac
posted Hide Post

Posts: 7 | Location: burgh | Registered: March 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
It's true, Glen. I'm heartbroken. Carmen was a great friend with a huge heart.

It is with great sadness and heavy hearts that we share this devasting news. Carmen Tedesco passed away tonight. We will post details when they become available. Our thoughts and prayers are with Michael, Frank, and all of their families and friends.

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Very sad to hear this. RIP

Posts: 39 | Location: 3rd rock | Registered: May 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Dale Greenawald
posted Hide Post
Carmen always had time to talk to everyone no matter how busy he was. He will be missed.

ICS RACING ENGINES

Posts: 82 | Location: Burgettstown,Pa. | Registered: March 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tony Fagnilli:
How come no one ever has a PM for me? That's bull****

Elton John has a PM for you. He thinks you have sexy legs.

Posts: 153 | Location: the Heights of Brighton | Registered: March 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Trophy
Picture of mr. yuk
posted Hide Post
just got the sad news from my bro jimmy culp. Carmen was the heart of PRP. always treated us guys from other local tracks with class. he will be missed by many. "godspeed" condolences to the entire Tedesco family & all the Pittsburgh racers. R.I.P.

Posts: 189 | Location: niles,ohio | Registered: January 14, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of TH383
posted Hide Post
So sorry to hear this. My prayers to the family and all the prp racers. Thompsons lost a special lady that ran their concession stand this winter. Her name was Diane and the snack bar was named after her. Dreading the firsdt time I walk in there without her standing there. Rip Carmen.

Posts: 829 | Location: PA | Registered: November 19, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Ed Galanda
posted Hide Post
RIP Carmen

Posts: 237 | Location: Wexford, PA | Registered: February 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Viewing will be held at William F. Gross Funeral Home LTD, 11735 Frankstown Road, Pittsburgh, PA 15235 (http://www.williamfgrossfh.com/ ) Wednesday, 6pm-9pm, Thursday 2pm-4pm and 6pm-9pm. Funeral mass will be 10am Friday morning at Saint Gerard Majella Church, 530 Hamil Road, Verona, PA 15147.

DRR Sportsman
Picture of CulpK348
posted Hide Post
Anyone ever consider what that great dragstrip in the sky is starting to look like? I mean, so many great racers both famous and not so famous, great folks, etc. Now the concession stand at that track is going to have some of the best food around....damn, it hurts to know we constantly loose great people in this sport that are so much a part of the personality of the sport. God Speed Carmen....sorry for the loss to the Tedesco family.

When I showed up at the track, Carmen made me feel like I was a regular visitor each and every time....sorry for your loss PRP.

Sponsored by:

Calcutta Auto Parts
Team MOJO Foundation

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
I have Jim, especially when we've lost some close friends lately, Walt, Barney, Shelby, David, Sonny, Frank, and more in just the last several years. It's not going to be the same, coming around behind the Cafeteria and not seeing him there to trade some banter with. I have 2 brothers and 2 sisters, can't imagine what losing one of them would feel like. This hurts enough as it is.