DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Pittsburgh Raceway Park
Page 1 ... 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 ... 716
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pittsburgh Raceway Park
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Congratulations, Kara Jo - you have always been a fair and honorable competitor - quick to shake hands when you won or lost. Great Job!

Bill - do they use auto start when a car is deep staging? Should the car who deep stages get up there first as a courtesy?

I am soooooooo confused...... Cool

My AARP = Armed And Really Pissed

Posts: 137 | Location: 15650 | Registered: August 19, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of doorman
posted Hide Post
its really frustrating when you finally win a race someone is always there trying to take it away from you , kara has not missed a TNT since the track opened this year and never stops practicing at home. But the best part is i watched he stay after she lost last week just so she could congratulate someone for going a few rounds (John ) you should be ashamed of yourself - respect is something you have now lost from all of us

Posts: 191 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
This is good reading at the beach. I might actually watch too class this weekend to see if anyone has the guts to get up there and prestage before one of these drivers back into the beams.

89 Mustang GT - PX98
Rodeheavers Hotrod Shop

Posts: 728 | Location: Belle Vernon, PA | Registered: December 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
I'm confused Confused I don't remember reading kara Jo's name. And aren't there many more that are driving this way?

89 Mustang GT - PX98
Rodeheavers Hotrod Shop

Posts: 728 | Location: Belle Vernon, PA | Registered: December 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of doorman
posted Hide Post
WHO CARES IF THEY DO DOES ANYONE EVEN UNDERSTAND HOW THE TIMING SYSTEM WORKS, JUST REMEMBER IF YOU POKE A BEAR WITH A STICK DON'T COMPLAIN IF YOU GET BIT BECAUSE I'M DONE TALKING ABOUT THIS LIKE GIRLS,EITHER WAY ITS COMING TO AN END SO JUST KEEP POKING
quote:
Originally posted by Balaska347:
This is good reading at the beach. I might actually watch too class this weekend to see if anyone has the guts to get up there and prestage before one of these drivers back into the beams.

Posts: 191 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of doorman
posted Hide Post
NOPE JUST ME
quote:
I'm confused Confused I don't remember reading kara Jo's name. And aren't there many more that are driving this way?

DRR Trophy
Picture of doorman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by doorman:
its really frustrating when you finally win a race someone is always there trying to take it away from you , kara has not missed a TNT since the track opened this year and never stops practicing at home. But the best part is i watched her stay after she lost last week just so she could congratulate someone for going a few rounds (John ) you should be ashamed of yourself - respect is something you have now lost from all of us

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Steve from Pa
posted Hide Post
quote:
Bill - do they use auto start when a car is deep staging? Should the car who deep stages get up there first as a courtesy?

Joan, when I talked to the starter - Lewis about deep staging this year in our slow car, I asked him if he would have any problem if we light both bulbs before the other car pre-stages, he said - he actually prefers that deep stagers light both bulbs, as from what I understand he considers that "pre-staged" for the deep car.

As for the dragsters or whomever backing into the "pre-stage" what does that really mater? The race don't start till the tree starts down.

Rob Berksnyder (spelling?) has staged that way for years when he raced PRP. I've seen many others do it also. What's the big deal it's perfectly legal.

good grief - Kara Jos been doing good because she can flat out drive well, not because she stages a different way.
Go Kara Jo!

Most important, keep the shiny side up

Posts: 798 | Location: Punxsutawney, Pa USA | Registered: February 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
What's wrong you don't like being on the other end? I have read your bull**** on the Internet for years and all your Internet drama. Ice Cream

89 Mustang GT - PX98
Rodeheavers Hotrod Shop

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
Once again, you guys are falling right into his trap again.

You're playing right into his hand. He loves this stuff, don't you guys see it?

Hey Bud, how can I get your DRR password? Would you give it to me if I said please?

Posts: 953 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of doorman
posted Hide Post
i will find you this weekend
quote:
What's wrong you don't like being on the other end? I have read your bull**** on the Internet for years and all your Internet drama. Ice Cream

DRR Trophy
Picture of doorman
posted Hide Post
hehehehe DILLIGAF
quote:
Originally posted by Tony Fagnilli:
Once again, you guys are falling right into his trap again.

You're playing right into his hand. He loves this stuff, don't you guys see it?

Hey Bud, how can I get your DRR password? Would you give it to me if I said please?

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
dilligaf. Google is my friend. You're such a d.i,c/k

Posts: 953 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by doorman:
i will find you this weekend
quote:

Please don't! Your Internet drama is enough I don't need it in my real life.

89 Mustang GT - PX98
Rodeheavers Hotrod Shop

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Watch out Mikey, he might get you at recess or after school.

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
anyone ever see 3 oclock high?

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
Oh yeah, now he's all quiet

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
Some tough guy he turned out to be

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Nope.. worth seeing?