DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Pittsburgh Raceway Park
Page 1 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 716
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pittsburgh Raceway Park
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
I remember that fire! I think it woke some people up that day! But, I did do well! Funny how a certain person thought we were joking!LOL

The swap meet is at Washington Twp Fire Hall on Rte 66 North. They have a Spring and Fall swap meet. I can't remember if it is before or after Easter. We have some things to sell. Fuel injection system, PCM & wiring harnesses for Mustangs.

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
I didn't think that it was the Washington Twp. by my house. I didn't know they had another one that close lol.

I might be interested in the fuel injection parts. Do you know what year car they came off, what model # the PCM is, and is the harnesses from a mass air car or speed density?

89 Mustang GT - PX98
Rodeheavers Hotrod Shop

Posts: 728 | Location: Belle Vernon, PA | Registered: December 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ma Brewer-Christine:
I remember that fire! I think it woke some people up that day! But, I did do well! Funny how a certain person thought we were joking!LOL

[ME]
"Christine's car caught-fire on a time-shot, but it's OK"
[/ME]

[Mr. Motorworks]
"No-way..... get outta-town..... you're kiddin' "
[/Mr. Motorworks]

[ME]
"..... OK..... whatever-you-say..... Ziggy, Vincenzo, and me are working on the wiring right-now in our pit-space:
go-back to bed!"

[/ME]

Smile

Posts: 309 | Location: USA | Registered: February 27, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
Yea, and HE goes back to bed!!! Oh, what fun we had! I think a couple of my enemies were saying "Burn, baby,Burn!" LOL I miss the fun especially with Vince and his beautiful hair!! Remember that one?

Mike-we have mass air stuff that came off of a Mustang--1986-93. I have 2 sets of 30lb fuel injectors--one with the fuel rail, wiring & fuel pressure regulator which is a BBK. I have upper & lower intakes (2) of them, one is Holley system max, the other is Edelbrock Performer RPM with phenolic spacer. PCM and wiring harness #A9L E9ZF-12A650-A2A and #A9P E9ZF-12A650-CZA with wiring harness. Etc...lots more. Oh C&L aluminum inlet tube with nox port. There's more. How about Ford Racing non EFI valve covers. Mark has me do all this just because he can't type!! LOL Let me know, you can stop down and take a look. Thanks!

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Boy you must be converting a lot of mustangs over to carbs LOL. PCM and the harness I would like to take a look at because you never know when they will go bad. I already had one go bad in the king of street race two years ago. It took me forever to find a decent used one.
Thanks for the info I'll see if I can find time to stop down if not maybe I can make it to the swap meet.

89 Mustang GT - PX98
Rodeheavers Hotrod Shop

Posts: 728 | Location: Belle Vernon, PA | Registered: December 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Some spy shots from the World of Wheels:

Greg:

Rich:

Jamie:

bad aa***zzzzzzz Willys:

Fiat:

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Some more:

Pickemup truck, PID logo on the side:

'55 Nomad surf wagon:

'Poncho wagon:

Nate:

Get out of Mike's way, him and his Eleanor:

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Bob Deniker
posted Hide Post
Black dog, your furnace is fixed.

Posts: 622 | Location: Latrobe Pa. | Registered: July 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Nice shots Chuck. Mikey do you need a cleanup?

AJ

Photobucket

Photobucket

E85 Racing Carbs by AJ

AJ

Posts: 1045 | Location: PA | Registered: March 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bob Deniker:
Black dog, your furnace is fixed.

..... 'preciate that..... send me a bill, OK?

Posts: 309 | Location: USA | Registered: February 27, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<Mark Romeo>
posted
Well it looks like 2008 keeps getting sweeter and sweeter. According to the PRP homepage we now ALSO have a 28ft trailer from M. Reno Trailer Sales (never heard of them). I can't wait for this year. Even if I don't win any of it, it's great to see what these companies are doing for our racers.

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Pretty awesome stuff. I want to win it all. LOL Na just to participate in the races would be great. I cant even begin to imagine what the competition will be like this year. 5K points, 3500 prizes and a trailer. Its gonna be hard to win rounds this year.

AJ

Photobucket

Photobucket

E85 Racing Carbs by AJ

AJ

Posts: 1045 | Location: PA | Registered: March 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
AJ, I think Mike is too busy to type. 10w-30 so you don't chafe, Mike!

Wow... what a year this is shaping up to be. It's going to be a dogfight each and every round. And that helps too... it will make the team tougher, and hopefully lead to a second straight team championship. I'd love to see the track get another Iron Man, and I'd love to have my name on it too.

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Mikey you better listen to Chuck.

I am afraid if he start typing his fingers will stick to the keyboard.LOL
AJ

Photobucket

Photobucket

E85 Racing Carbs by AJ

AJ

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
nice!!!28ft trl.. Big Grin

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
AJ I needed more then a clean up I need a new keyboard LOL.

Thanks Chuck, I perfer Royal Purple it's a lot smoother and it doesn't break down as easy with those high RPM's I turn. Big Grin

89 Mustang GT - PX98
Rodeheavers Hotrod Shop

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Let's see... T's first post yesterday is timestamped 8:39am. Today's? 1:48pm, a 5 hour 9 minute difference. Any bets he's walking funny?

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Hi Billy!!!

When you goin racing?

AJ

Photobucket

Photobucket

E85 Racing Carbs by AJ

AJ

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Hey mikey i knew you were gonna say royal purple. You love that stuff. Chuck I see the difference. I bet Mike isnt walking much at all...

AJ

Photobucket

Photobucket

E85 Racing Carbs by AJ

AJ

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
tried to leave today but ice kept us from going to rockingham..so now we will wait for ten tuck in march..

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post