DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Pittsburgh Raceway Park
Page 1 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 716
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pittsburgh Raceway Park
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Mike,Brianna,AJ,Chuck the only thing that will work is don't pay any mind to this "JERKOFF" as he refered to me. He or she could be from prp,qcr,beaver or not even race. Ignore it and they go away. Ok Beaver or Prest I'm sure i've got one coming go for it, but we will not listen to your stupidity.

APD Racing Engines And Fuel Systems
www.AmericanRaceCars.net
Vickers Bros Transmissions
Schusters Custom Painting
newer

Posts: 365 | Location: new castle,pa | Registered: May 07, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
I hear ya Mikey. It is actually crazy to believe that we all race at the same track. You would think we all hate one another. Oh well cant let a couple tiny-brained people ruin it for the rest of us.

I truely believe the track we race at is one big soap opera. Reminds of the stuff you did in High School. Make up fake names and harass people on the internet.

What are you gonna do. You know what the name BEAVER means dont you? That you are a PU$$Y!! Post under your real name....

AJ

Photobucket

Photobucket

E85 Racing Carbs by AJ

AJ

Posts: 1045 | Location: PA | Registered: March 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Bri, I always enjoy listening to you two. Big Grin It can be quite entertaining.

F'n great... another "brave" anonymous poster.
None of us control what the Tedescos do.

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
I agree with you Ray I just had to get my 2 cents in.

AJ

Photobucket

Photobucket

E85 Racing Carbs by AJ

AJ

Posts: 1045 | Location: PA | Registered: March 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:

What are you gonna do. You know what the name BEAVER means dont you? That you are a PU$$Y!! Post under your real name....

AJ

LMAO Big Grin

89 Mustang GT - PX98
Rodeheavers Hotrod Shop

Posts: 728 | Location: Belle Vernon, PA | Registered: December 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Ray your right we are giving him satisfaction by reading his post I'm skipping over them from now on.

AJ do you know what day your working on the digger yet?

89 Mustang GT - PX98
Rodeheavers Hotrod Shop

Posts: 728 | Location: Belle Vernon, PA | Registered: December 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
"Hide Post" icon is great!!!

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Mike,

I do not. I have not had a chance to talk to Greg to see what day would be good to bring it over. I was hoping to work on it on Saturday or Sunday this weekend.

AJ

Photobucket

Photobucket

E85 Racing Carbs by AJ

AJ

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Dammit, I HATE when RAY is the logical one!!! Big Grin

And worse yet, I hate when Ray is right!!!

Christine has the right idea. Welcome to iggy-land.

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Aj, thanks for the condensed listing of points races.

Did anybody say in the other topic that was deleted, which way they are doing the SSS this year. It is kind of a long haul but if the races fall on the right weekend who knows.

Thanks again,

Brian

Posts: 383 | Location: Brunswick, OH | Registered: January 22, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Brian,

PRP is staying with same as it has been in past years for the SSS, the 30 rounds winning %.

We're having an Iron Man race April 19, $50 entry, $2000 to win in both no-box and box. IHRA will be on hand to sign up or renew mememberships at half off.

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
AJ when I talked to Greg he wasn't sure. I'm hoping to get my car back together on saturday before the WoW.

Chuck I thought that SSS was determined by the points winner. Are they staying with the 30 rnd system instead.

89 Mustang GT - PX98
Rodeheavers Hotrod Shop

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Yeah, I'll be over at Greg's at some ungodly hour (to me) helping Mike. So throwing in on the rail should be easy enough if you need a hand. We're determined to get the Stang going Saturday.

I got it directly from Frank, SSS is staying the same, not going to the points winners.

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by AJ Casini:
I am honored to be part of such an elite group of jerkoffs...LOL

..... at-least nobody is blaming ME this time.....
Wink

Posts: 309 | Location: USA | Registered: February 27, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
Or me.

Posts: 953 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Tony, you would never do something like that haha. I'm surprised your name wasn't mentioned.

89 Mustang GT - PX98
Rodeheavers Hotrod Shop

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
Me too.

Posts: 953 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Thanks Chuck, that is a bit of good news. The 30 round deal. I was goinig to run it at D42 but I know I will miss at least 3 races there and they are taking the track champ so that is unlikely. Just looking at what AJ posted I am pretty sure I could make at least 6 reaces, probably a couple more. Maybe enough to either get 30 rounds in or lose enough for it to not be relevant.

Thanks again guys for all the info, sounds pretty good just wish it was a little closer.

Brian

Posts: 383 | Location: Brunswick, OH | Registered: January 22, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Hope you can make it out Brian, always love the S/SS class cars.

Tom Nist
NX62

Posts: 128 | Location: Delmont, PA | Registered: October 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Has anyone thought of starting their own local forum for the Pittsburgh crowd, other than what is out there already? I thought about it, just don't have the time....or knowledge!

Tom Nist
PR314

Tom Nist
NX62

Posts: 128 | Location: Delmont, PA | Registered: October 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post