DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Pittsburgh Raceway Park
Page 1 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 716
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pittsburgh Raceway Park
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
I'll have some, because I borrowed Greg's camera for some stuff I wanted shots of. Bob W and Bill Truby were floating around too, so I know I have emails from Bob with some shots. I'll throw an album together in photobucket. PRP cars were Greg, Scott, RHP III, Jake's new ride, Mia's junior, Adam Duche's junior, Nate/TPG Tuning's Eclipse, Mary Lou Norris' Avennger, Dave Norris' dragster and Destroyer, Dave Poorman's Chevy II, Steve Roth's Vette, Scott Prue's Camaro, Lou Greco's GTO (Delprincipe's old car), Jamie McBride's new '66/7 Nova, Scuilli's Joker dragster, the McCann's Camaro... I think I got most of 'em, if not all.

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
Thanks, Greg! I did put some Mustang stuff on Ebay, but have a little of everything to take out to swap meet. I hope we make that, because Mark might be going to MasonDixon for TNT.

Chuck, I hope you took pictures of Mike with Eleanor! He probably stood there all day! LOL

The cars did look sweet! Couldn't go, had and still have the flu!!

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Of course, Joey was standing next to him. We stood there so long, Joey grew a mullet! We had to strap both of them to dollys, like Hannibal Lechter, to get them to move. Big Grin The show scratched the itch, but now I reallllllly want to race.

Steel City Stangs has a classified section in their forums, that might be a good place to put some more Mustang stuff.

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
she was beautiful!!!!!!!! as was the other cars. good show. Chuck, i will have to cut my mullet to fit my helmet though, but it was worth it.lol

Posts: 130 | Location: greensburg pa | Registered: October 08, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
I do not know if I want to see Joe with a mullet. It was bad enough when he refused to cut his hair until the Steelers won the Super Bowl a few years ago! It was getting long then.

Sorry no brownies made it down to the WoW! Will not be making any until the beginning of April for you guys.

Posts: 61 | Location: Ruffs Dale, PA | Registered: October 08, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
While it is always disappointing when there are no brownies, we understand why. And besides, we got cheesecake after the show. Big Grin

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Chuck I've got to get in on the brownie deal somehow. Pull some strings would ya? Hey after the coil wire incident I owe you some brownies and a Mr. Pibb this year. Wink

APD Racing Engines And Fuel Systems
www.AmericanRaceCars.net
Vickers Bros Transmissions
Schusters Custom Painting
newer

Posts: 365 | Location: new castle,pa | Registered: May 07, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Brownies are being mentioned, where's Barry! Ray, it's hard to get in on the brownies! You've got to really know the baker!! LOL

Forever "53'

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Bob Deniker
posted Hide Post
Must be "special" brownies. Big Grin

Posts: 622 | Location: Latrobe Pa. | Registered: July 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Bob, "special" brownies would explain A LOT about the way I drove last year! Big Grin

Ray, check your PM.

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
No, not "special" brownies, just brownies made with love!! LOL Eek

Forever "53'

Our "Guy"

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
I don't know... that could have been Sonya's secret plan for Joey to do well, by doctoring the brownies she's feeding the competition! Come to think of it, I never saw Joey eat them!

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Oh, he ate his share! Joey said they go good with spaghetti!! We'll have to make really special ones for you!

Forever "53'

Our "Guy"

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
I guess I will tell her to make them stronger cause they did not work last year. Chuck, I have my own plate made with extra love!

Posts: 130 | Location: greensburg pa | Registered: October 08, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Joey sez everything goes good with spaghetti, especially more spaghetti! Maybe I'll start eating the white puffy santa claus dandelion things like T instead.

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Puffy white things dipped in chocolate! Chuck what you need every morning is what I get a Dunkin Donuts, it's called "liquid crack"!!! LOL

Forever "53'

Our "Guy"

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
I get mine at Sheetz, the 14 oz Frappacino bottle! Big Grin

Rest in peace, Myron Cope.

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Joe guess what I'm having for dinner tonight? Big Grin
It's one of my favorites too.

Ma Brewer, do you happen to have a dipstick for an AOD for the mustang I can buy off you?

Chuck it's almost the time of season for the white puffy things.

89 Mustang GT - PX98
Rodeheavers Hotrod Shop

Posts: 728 | Location: Belle Vernon, PA | Registered: December 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
White puffy things? Are you guys talking about herpes?

Posts: 953 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
I'm just glad I don't have an "H" in my car number.