DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Pittsburgh Raceway Park
Page 1 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 716
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pittsburgh Raceway Park
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Tom Nist, Ray Wilkins, check your PM's please.

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
Mike-I think I do have one. I will check at home for you and let you know.

Tony-there pimples!LOL

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Thanks Christine let me know if you have one and what you want for it.

Tony, I may be sick but not sick enough to eat someones herpes and I don't have any of my own. Eek lol Are you pulling cars this year I look forward to the new words.

89 Mustang GT - PX98
Rodeheavers Hotrod Shop

Posts: 728 | Location: Belle Vernon, PA | Registered: December 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Anybody have AJ Casini's #? We need to get some polara fenders off him.....

Posts: 114 | Location: Johnstown | Registered: June 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Hmmmm, maybe spaghetti with the white puffy things on top!then brownies. your right Chuck, spaghetti is good with anything.

Posts: 130 | Location: greensburg pa | Registered: October 08, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Well, if everyone is going to start eating the white puffy things then that means I do not have to wake up extra early on race days to make brownies!!

What a shame too, I had some new brownie recipes to try out. Have to make them for my family instead.

Posts: 61 | Location: Ruffs Dale, PA | Registered: October 08, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
who's the proud owner of the very sharp dragster beside scotty's @ the wow??nice car Big Grin.

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
That's Jakes new ride, it's a pretty sweet piece. He actually said that I could make a 660 pass in it if I felt like it. Mr B. I will be working at selected events this year, And I've come up with w**** slew of new words.

Posts: 953 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Tony I'm going to have to ask Frank for a radio for the entertainment.

Christine I'm also looking for a proportioning valve if you have one of those too.

89 Mustang GT - PX98
Rodeheavers Hotrod Shop

Posts: 728 | Location: Belle Vernon, PA | Registered: December 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Scotty C
posted Hide Post
Prest, Jakes American is awesome in the picture but wait until you see it in person, it is one bad a$$ ride

2010 American Dragster
American Racecars
Deniker Racing Engines
APDracing
Lutty's Chevy Warehouse
Sunrise Sonoco

Posts: 133 | Location: Avonmore Pa. | Registered: July 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday to Brianna. Her B Day was yesterday February 27th. She is now the big 22.

AJ

Photobucket

Photobucket

E85 Racing Carbs by AJ

AJ

Posts: 1045 | Location: PA | Registered: March 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<Mark Romeo>
posted
Happy birthday Brianna!!!!!!! Welcome to the 22 club lol

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
tony...you wouldnt know what to do in a car that hooks hard and GOES straight....now you have to admit thats funny......yes i know i'm still a jagoff..nice car mr minart very nice ride..

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Happy birthday Brianna!

Jake's dragster is awesome I wonder who can up with that paint scheme.

89 Mustang GT - PX98
Rodeheavers Hotrod Shop

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday Brianna!!!!! Your an old **** like my mom now!! lol

Posts: 130 | Location: greensburg pa | Registered: October 08, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<Brianna>
posted
Thanks everybody. Smile

Joey, I had lasagna for my birthday!

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Scotty C
posted Hide Post
Happy birthday Brianna

2010 American Dragster
American Racecars
Deniker Racing Engines
APDracing
Lutty's Chevy Warehouse
Sunrise Sonoco

Posts: 133 | Location: Avonmore Pa. | Registered: July 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday Brianna!!! Don't pay any attention to Joey!! Joey no spaghetti for YOU!!

Mike-I do not have a AOD stick, however if you call 724-423-3301 ask for John he might have one. I will have to check on the valve for you!!

Forever "53'

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Just a quick update--Nikki Deniker is having surgery today to have her central line taken out!! It has been one year since she was diagnosed and I am so happy to let you know that together with prayers and thoughts, The Deniker Family has made it!! Nikki will be able to start school!! What a difference a year makes! Thanks to everyone for proudly displaying Nikki stickers! Thanks for the prayers! You guys are the BEST!!!!

Forever "53'

Our "Guy"

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Thanks Christine let me know on the valve.

89 Mustang GT - PX98
Rodeheavers Hotrod Shop