DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Pittsburgh Raceway Park
Page 1 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 716
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pittsburgh Raceway Park
 Login/Join

<Mark Romeo>
posted
It's hard to tell. I still don't think that is really why the forum went away, but who knows. There was nothing really that bad at all on there. Also, there was much more good than bad, one post that had some comments about having no trailer to run off for other than that it was fine. Simple discussion about TNT's too. Thats about it.

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
I just talked to AJ Casper (the real one also). He is understandably upset that someone is posting crap under his name. It's a shame that people have to do stuff like this. How ridiculous.

Almost as ridiculoous is our thread on the main page being deleted.

Andy, guess what happened because the forum is down? I lost the info you PM'd me. Can you email me at brotherhoodracing@yahoo.com, or PM me here?

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Dang, I forgot about that, Chuck. I resent it to you. Thanks again.

Posts: 480 | Location: PA | Registered: February 17, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
I saw AJ Casper at the bank this morning and we had some small talk and I mentioned to him that the forum was down and I quote "Christine this might be embarassing, but I don't even have a computer, my ex-wife took that too, and I don't even use one at work either." In the afternoon AJ stopped at the garage and said that someone was using his name. He looked me straight in the eye and said that it was not him and when people look me in the eye I know they are not lying. So someone is trying to make a jerk out of AJ.

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Holy crap I think we are the only track that has more racer issues then any other one in the country. People must get bored in the winter and have nothing else to do with their time. I get on the forums to read information about drag racing not to deal with or talk about peoples personal issues. People need to get a life already.

89 Mustang GT - PX98
Rodeheavers Hotrod Shop

Posts: 728 | Location: Belle Vernon, PA | Registered: December 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
We must have the worlds longest DataBase restore happening on the PRP board.

Before our discussion in General Discussion was pulled on here, did I read right that there will be no show up points??

AJ

This message has been edited. Last edited by: AJ Casini,

Photobucket

Photobucket

E85 Racing Carbs by AJ

AJ

Posts: 1045 | Location: PA | Registered: March 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
I have to agree with you Mr. Balaska. So I will be going back to my "I just don't care" attitude.

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Here is the condensed list of points days we were looking for on the other thread. 14 in Total. Gates at 9AM JR 10AM and Big Car TT 1PM.

# Regular Racing Sunday, April 27, 2008
# Door Jamz & Regular Racing Saturday, May 10, 2008
# Regular Racing Saturday, May 17, 2008
# Memorial Bash & Regular Racing Saturday, May 24, 2008
# Regular Racing Saturday, May 31, 2008
# Door Jamz & Regular Racing Saturday, June 07, 2008
# North East Outlaw Pro Mods & Regular Racing Saturday, June 14, 2008
# Door Jamz & Regular Racing Saturday, July 05, 2008
# Regular Racing Double Weekend Saturday, July 19 and Sunday July 20th , 2008
# Night Of Fire & Regular Racing & Drag News All Star Tour Saturday, July 26, 2008
# Supercharged Warriors And Door Jamz With Regular Racing Saturday,August09,2008
# East Coast Pro Mod Assoc. With Regular Racing Saturday, August 16, 2008
# Regular Racing LAST DAY OF POINTS Saturday, August 23, 2008

AJ

Photobucket

Photobucket

E85 Racing Carbs by AJ

AJ

Posts: 1045 | Location: PA | Registered: March 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
I think the reality show they talked about at the banquet will be a big hit with all of our drama. It could be called 'As the Slick Turns' and play right between Days of our lives and Passions.

LOL. I think that some still need to grow up...

AJ

Photobucket

Photobucket

E85 Racing Carbs by AJ

AJ

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
FACT--- PREST,WILKINS,BRANK,CASINI,BENISH,MILLER,CAMPBELL ARE ALL JERKOFFS

I am honored to be part of such an elite group of jerkoffs...LOL

AJ

Photobucket

Photobucket

E85 Racing Carbs by AJ

AJ

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
FACT - This "prest911" is a coward for posting anonymously. We know this is not Bill Prest Jr.

FACT - Whatever happened between DRR and PRP is between them.

Dayum, I didn't make the jerkoff list. Now I'm sad.

As the Slick Turns.... I like it!

AJ, yes, no more show up points. Lost first round, zero points.

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Chuck I like it with the no show up. Makes it a little easier to miss a race if you must.

Yeah I like how this prest911 named himself on teh list...Wasnt thinking too much about that.

AJ

Photobucket

Photobucket

E85 Racing Carbs by AJ

AJ

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
I think it will help keep the chases tight. That ought to make it even more interesting in going for those awesome points payouts.

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
I like not having show up points either. Do you still get 2 points for first and second round or is it 1 point the w**** way.

AJ you hit it on the head with the tv show haha. By the time their done showing all the drama we might get a round of racing in. Maybe we can get on MTV they have a lot of drama.

89 Mustang GT - PX98
Rodeheavers Hotrod Shop

Posts: 728 | Location: Belle Vernon, PA | Registered: December 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Pro
Picture of Triple Nickel II
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by AJ Casini:
# Regular Racing LAST DAY OF POINTS Saturday, August 23, 2008

Wow... a month between the final points event and the Bracket Finals.

I hope you guys don't get rusty. Wink Big Grin

Posts: 1590 | Location: Ohio | Registered: September 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
I don't think we will get rusty because we will still be racing just not for points. That just gives the track time to settle runoffs and call the drivers.

89 Mustang GT - PX98
Rodeheavers Hotrod Shop

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
2 points first and second round wins, 1 point per round win after that.

I'm too old for MTV. I remember when they actually played music videos. It would be kinda cool to see Bri and Shelly walking around saying "Oh no he dint!"

Wayne's just doing a little wishful thinking about us getting rusty. The good thing is we won't have to run the 1/8th in any of those races.

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
You aren't kidding Chuck I didn't mind 1/8th but i'm glad we are 1/4 this year.

89 Mustang GT - PX98
Rodeheavers Hotrod Shop

<Brianna>
posted
Well, I am glad to see that the Tedesco Brother's will have plenty of drama to put on their show. Mike, I think we could definately make it on MTV with how some people at our track act.

Chuck - be careful what you wish for...Shelly and I might have a lot more to say than that. Eek

Unfortunately, the internet allows anyone to hide their identity so they can say what they want and cause problems without any reprocussions. Hopefully, these select few will decide to stop the bull**** before the Tedesco's get rid of more than just our forum.

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
I think you should have to go through a psychological screeing before your allowed to post on forums. Man some people have issues.

89 Mustang GT - PX98
Rodeheavers Hotrod Shop