DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Pittsburgh Raceway Park
Page 1 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 716
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pittsburgh Raceway Park
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
I thought about and nope not me!! LOL

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ma Brewer-Christine:
I thought about and nope not me!! LOL

..... that's because you're SO soft-spoken.....
Razz

Posts: 309 | Location: USA | Registered: February 27, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Actually, I am very shy!

Forever "53'

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
wow!!!i'm a jerkoff..like we all didnt know that huh?

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Hey Bill, I have always known you were a jerkoff. Just never occured to me to post it on the internet. Figured everybody already knew it.

By the way, I have a site that isn't really used for anything but it does have a forum on it, you are all welcome to use. I promise not to moderate it.

http://www.theracerscommunity.com/forum/

Not really sure how it works, feel free to try it and let me know.

Brian

Posts: 383 | Location: Brunswick, OH | Registered: January 22, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Triple Nickel II
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ChuckT:
We're having an Iron Man race April 19, $50 entry, $2000 to win in both no-box and box. IHRA will be on hand to sign up or renew memberships at half off.

Unless IHRA has changed their mind from a previous announcement to track operators, don't be surprised if the memberships aren't offered at 1/2 price this year.

Posts: 1590 | Location: Ohio | Registered: September 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
I also heard that membership would be full price but I don't know if there is any truth to it. I guess we will just have to wait and see.

89 Mustang GT - PX98
Rodeheavers Hotrod Shop

Posts: 728 | Location: Belle Vernon, PA | Registered: December 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
I was just told from a good source that they will be discounted on April 19th for the ironman race.

89 Mustang GT - PX98
Rodeheavers Hotrod Shop

Posts: 728 | Location: Belle Vernon, PA | Registered: December 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Discounts are cool...

AJ

Photobucket

Photobucket

E85 Racing Carbs by AJ

AJ

Posts: 1045 | Location: PA | Registered: March 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Christine, how does lightning NOT strike you???? Big Grin

The custom car show is good food... it was mostly empty when we unloaded, but being behind a '53 Chevy and a mid '50s Ford at 8:30AM in February when it was about 12 degrees was way cool. T, there is an Eleanor right near the PRP set up. Bring tissues.

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Christine, how does lightning NOT strike you????

..... who-said it HASN'T?

Posts: 309 | Location: USA | Registered: February 27, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
T, there is an Eleanor right near the PRP set up. Bring tissues.

You guys better keep your distance whenever I see her. I don't know if I can get the tissue out fast enough, Big Grin.

I will give her a free waxing with that carnuba stuff. Wink

89 Mustang GT - PX98
Rodeheavers Hotrod Shop

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Trust me.... I don't want any parts of what you might wax. Greg's poor living room....

The PRP site has the new points payouts posted. It is so freakin' awesome of Import Export Tire to step up like that. I'm shooting them an email to say thanks. Their site is here:Import Export Tire

Here are the payouts:
Top and Mod:
1st - $5,000
2nd - $2,000
3rd - $1,000
4th - $500
5th - $400
6-10th - $200 each

Street & Bike:
1st - $2,000
2nd - $500
3rd - $300
4th - $200
5th - $100

Trophy:
1st - $300
2nd - $200

Juniors, each age group (payable in US savings bonds):
1st - $1,000
2nd - $400
3rd - $200
4th & 5th $100

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<Mark Romeo>
posted
I e-mailed them just now Chuck, that was a good idea. Hopefully a lot of folks will show our appreciation to them and they will feel like part of the family.

Will you be at the car show all 3 days? I am in Salt Lake City, UT right now and won't be back in Pittsburgh until Sunday morning at 12:52 AM so I will head home grab some sleep and try to see as much of the show on Sunday as I can.

Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
I hope so too, Mark. I wish I had more money... I'd see Bob Jones for a trailer, stay at the Holiday Inn Express... ok, I'll just get ridiculous(er) Big Grin if I keep going. I can honestly say Import Export will be getting as much of my business as I can send their way. And I'm hoping they carry, or can get, M/Ts!

Yep, I'm planning on it. It's kinda cool to be there at the end to watch everyone load up, scratches the itch a little to see some kind of action.

<Mark Romeo>
posted
I'm am looking forward to being there on Sunday, see ya then.

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Brianna and I will be there Sunday as well.

AJ

Photobucket

Photobucket

E85 Racing Carbs by AJ

AJ

Posts: 1045 | Location: PA | Registered: March 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Does anyone know when the Washington Twp. swap meet is?

Chuck, I have been hit by more things than just lightening bolts!

Forever "53'

Our "Guy"

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
..... I have been hit by more things than just lightening bolts!

..... I recall a fire in your Mustang one morning at Maple Grove Raceway.....

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Does anyone know when the Washington Twp. swap meet is?

Chuck, I have been hit by more things than just lightening bolts!

Washington Twp. or Washington county?

There is a Washinton Twp. 5 mins for my house I didn't hear anything about a swap meet.

89 Mustang GT - PX98
Rodeheavers Hotrod Shop