DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Pittsburgh Raceway Park
Page 1 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 716
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pittsburgh Raceway Park
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Yeah it was pretty ugly today. I hope to make it to the Tenn Tuck. Should have the dragster running in about a week.

AJ

Photobucket

Photobucket

E85 Racing Carbs by AJ

AJ

Posts: 1045 | Location: PA | Registered: March 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Ahhhhh I needed a nap after that LOL. I might be walking funny all weekend.

AJ what time are you coming in the morning? I told Chuck no later then 9:00am so he better get to bed tonight.

89 Mustang GT - PX98
Rodeheavers Hotrod Shop

Posts: 728 | Location: Belle Vernon, PA | Registered: December 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
Hello Mr. Prest! How are you sir?

Mike--Eleanor, nothing can compare!! I'm so jealous!!

Maybe we will see you at the car show!!

What great sponsors we have!!

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Yes, what great sponsors we have, including our friends at the Motorworks, on Broad Street in Greensburg (724-832-9744)! Great people and great service!

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
9AM?!?!?!? There's a 9AM on my days off???? Sheesh, the sacrifices I make for a brother. Big Grin

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Chuck you better get up I little early so you can stop at McD's Big Grin

Christine Eleanor has always been the love of my life but your baby is up there on my list too.

89 Mustang GT - PX98
Rodeheavers Hotrod Shop

Posts: 728 | Location: Belle Vernon, PA | Registered: December 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Mikey I am planning on being there around 9 - 10AM.

AJ

Photobucket

Photobucket

E85 Racing Carbs by AJ

AJ

Posts: 1045 | Location: PA | Registered: March 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Thanks Mike. I did see a 66 Mustang painted the same color and scheme as Eleanor. It looked awesome!!

Forever "53'

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Based on the front page of PRP's website it looks like the track is working to offer us a better fuel situation.

Thanks to M Reno trailer sales, Import/Export tire, Mike Fiore Auto Body for stepping up as sponsors and too all the continuing sponsors that make PRP a great place to race.

Anyone want to sponsor me......? I need all the help I can get!
Tom Nist
PR314

Tom Nist
NX62

Posts: 128 | Location: Delmont, PA | Registered: October 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
got a cpl phone calls stating that a few prp cars were at the world of wheels and looking awsome,is how they put it.just thought you guys and girls would like to hear that..

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<Mark Romeo>
posted
I'm leaving now, I have heard the same. Can't wait to see the great looking cars.

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
PRP apologized to AJ Casper on their website. I think that was an upstanding and outstanding thing to do.

Forever "53'

Our "Guy"

DRR Pro
Picture of Triple Nickel II
posted Hide Post
Is the PRP message board been taken down again?

There is a "database" error message at login (I had the direct link bookmarked) and the navigation link to the message board seems to be missing from the website pages.

Posts: 1590 | Location: Ohio | Registered: September 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
It was taken down due to somebody posing and using AJ Casper's name, and they left some not so nice posts. So the forum is not up and don't know when it will back up. PRP now knows it wasn't AJ, and I would guess they know who it really was.

Forever "53'

Our "Guy"

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
My guess is that they won't ever put it back up again. Which is probably a good idea considering it would probably happen again. I don't know what was said nor do I want to know but they must have made them pretty mad.

89 Mustang GT - PX98
Rodeheavers Hotrod Shop

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
i could put it up yours!!!but i just dont know who you are..

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
Get em, Hank.

Posts: 953 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Bill, a spineless anonymous internet crew chief ain't worth getting Hank out for.

The PRP guys picked up a nice collection of awards. I can't remember who got what, but there was a bunch. T, they didn't even start Eleanor to move her, they pushed her. Looked like Ford power to me! Big Grin

It was high class of PRP to put that information on the main page about someone using AJ Casper as a screen name. It's a shame it had to be done though, because of another spineless anonymous poster.

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Ma Brewer:

Wash. Twp. swap meet is always the last sunday in March and the first sunday in November.

Sorry im usually never on here but finally had alittle time to look.

Posts: 104 | Location: Avonmore | Registered: February 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Anyone take any pics? Chuck I know you have to have some. I seen Gregs camaro in the other pics it looked sweet!! Who all had there cars there? Could not make it up there this year. But I'm sure it was a great show.

APD Racing Engines And Fuel Systems
www.AmericanRaceCars.net
Vickers Bros Transmissions
Schusters Custom Painting
newer

Posts: 365 | Location: new castle,pa | Registered: May 07, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post