DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Pittsburgh Raceway Park
Page 1 ... 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 ... 716
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pittsburgh Raceway Park
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the birthday wish's. Chuck that was just wrong, you know what they say about paybacks. No wonder my lights suck my eyes are always closed lol

Posts: 37 | Location: Ford City, Pa | Registered: February 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday Barry!! 29 - right?

BTW Nicky - can you ever make any photos SMALLER???? LOL, Joan

My AARP = Armed And Really Pissed

Posts: 137 | Location: 15650 | Registered: August 19, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
big congrats to stacker steve with his win in top dragster and best appearing!!

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of jeffrey10x2
posted Hide Post
how did the prp regulars do this weekend at the pro am?

Posts: 741 | Location: duncansville,pa | Registered: July 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Jeff, no locals except for Bob Fast from Uniontown in the finals, and he lost. Scotty and Jason went a few rounds though.

Posts: 474 | Location: Trinity, Florida | Registered: June 10, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
what about steve hughs???he won top dragster yesterday!!

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Sorry Bill, I never heard the name before and didn't know he was a local. I now see he's from the Murrysville area. Congrats to Steve.

Posts: 474 | Location: Trinity, Florida | Registered: June 10, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
good job to markie brewer he got down to 5 i believe in hot rod on saturdays pro am....romeo went some rounds in the gamblers down to 4 i think.....i went down to 4 in top dragster on saturday and down to 7 today.stacker steve picked up a win on sat in top dragster. scotty lost in the semis today. i also believe that i heard that kathy gallo got best engineered also. i think that i should be holding onto 3rd in top dragster points which would be good enough to get into the tournament of champions later in the fall for a national championship. got a coulpe guys with a few claims left to try to improve there points. all i can do now is sit and wait because i am claimed out.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Jason Weaver,

Photobucket
Jason Weaver

Posts: 208 | Location: Saxton, PA | Registered: May 13, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Lets not leave out Steve (O) Klacik from Hopewell, Pa. who drove his 89 Mustang thru the gate and won stock elem. today!

Photobucket

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mark Romeo
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by prest911:
Lets not leave out Steve (O) Klacik from Hopewell, Pa. who drove his 89 Mustang thru the gate and won stock elem. today!

I saw that!!! Nice job to all locals at PRP this weekend!!

Jones Transmission Pumps
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA

Posts: 780 | Location: New Alexandria, Pa | Registered: August 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of 1355PRO
posted Hide Post
I lost in the semi's in S/R yesterday...I was hoping for Connelly in the final Big Grin...did'nt work out so well for either of us. Went -.003 red this morning first round. Mad

Eric Macchiaroli
S/R1355 80 Arrow

Posts: 473 | Location: Glenshaw PA | Registered: February 25, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Awesome job to all!

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
Awesome job to all! Steve Hughes who raced with a hurt shoulder! Great Job!!

Great job to Markie! Footbraking in a pro tree class! So proud!!

Great job to Jason, Kevin, Dave Dominick, Kathy Gallo, and Jim Evanuik!! What a day it was!!

I was trying not to be a nervous mom!! LOL

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
Good job on that first Ironman, Steve.

Posts: 953 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Great job Mr Klacik and Stacker Steve.

Awesome showing by the local boys. Markie killer job footbraking.

Photobucket

Photobucket

E85 Racing Carbs by AJ

AJ

Posts: 1045 | Location: PA | Registered: March 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Does anyone know how to get in contact with Jordan Hasse? He wanted to get his bike tuned, but hasn't been back on here for a few weeks.

John

Posts: 85 | Location: Johnstown, PA | Registered: June 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mark Romeo
posted Hide Post
I believe he is on vacation, not sure when he is getting back.

Jones Transmission Pumps

Posts: 780 | Location: New Alexandria, Pa | Registered: August 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
wanted to fill everyone in. i went to the pontiac nationals this weekend.my best was the final 4 in no box in the gamblers race friday night,but lou greco put on a clinic up there, he won the box gamblers friday night,and was in the final of box on sunday when i left.

Posts: 10 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: October 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of JordanPR22
posted Hide Post
John,

you got a PM...

Great Job to all the locals at the Pro Am... I talked to Markie on my way back from North Carolina on Saturday and I had to make sure I got to the track to watch him footbrake the Pro Tree against all those throttle stop cars and all i can say is it was a great thing to watch.... wish i could have entered my bike into hot rod... 7.0 is all me lol

Jordan Haase
PR22
MiROCK # 2253

2009 Honda CBR 600RR
1982 Kawasaki GPz 550
team HARD racing - 1320 Psychos

Brock's Performance - GMS Racing Engines - Z&M Cycles - M&M Leather - JW Kustomz

FOREVER 53

Posts: 165 | Location: Irwin, PA | Registered: January 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Congrats to all the locals that did well. I was planning on running hotrod and footbraking with Markie. But with all of the points days and make up points days I had to work a weekend. Maybe next year.

89 Mustang GT - PX98
Rodeheavers Hotrod Shop

Posts: 728 | Location: Belle Vernon, PA | Registered: December 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post