DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Pittsburgh Raceway Park
Page 1 ... 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 ... 716
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pittsburgh Raceway Park
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
Picture of doorman
posted Hide Post
everybody loves tony ( now Hank and Brank im not so sure )

Posts: 191 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Are they planning on having G-string races at the Tony Fagnilli Sports Complex?

Posts: 9 | Location: in your basement | Registered: September 19, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
maybe for that wife of yours!!
quote:
Originally posted by Tony Fagnilli:
Why would anyone want to kill me? I'm harmless

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of doorman
posted Hide Post
i agree
quote:
Originally posted by prest911:
maybe for that wife of yours!!
quote:
Originally posted by Tony Fagnilli:
Why would anyone want to kill me? I'm harmless

Posts: 191 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
They may name a grandstand after Tony, but they'll name a church after his wife wife for putting up with him all these years (over 16 now).

Posts: 153 | Location: the Heights of Brighton | Registered: March 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
I had it all WRONG I thought Bill Bader was going to name a Grandstand after Tony. LoL

Posts: 36 | Location: pgh pa | Registered: January 18, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
After the trauma that I caused to Bill Bader two weeks ago, the only thing that he's going to name after me are the bathrooms. And I'm not talking the nice bathrooms either, I'm talkig about the portojohns.

Posts: 953 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
I'm afraid to ask but what did u do now Tony ?

Posts: 178 | Location: Export | Registered: July 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
As we all know the line between bravery and stupidity is very thin. I'm not sure which side of the line we stepped on, but we have asked Tony Fagnilli to be the guest host on the next episode of Open Throttle 360.I was a little hesitant to ask Tony, not because I think he'll screw up but because I'm afraid he might be good enough to bump me out of my host spot. The second episode is online now at http://openthrottle360.com/

Posts: 153 | Location: the Heights of Brighton | Registered: March 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of doorman
posted Hide Post
im selling a club car golf cart i have two and dont need both runs great will sell cheap

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
How much for the golf cart

Posts: 130 | Location: greensburg pa | Registered: October 08, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by doorman:
im selling a club car golf cart i have two and dont need both runs great will sell cheap

quote:
Originally posted by crazyJoeDevola:
How much for the golf cart

is the chassis certified?

Posts: 309 | Location: USA | Registered: February 27, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of doorman
posted Hide Post
i was asking 1200 obo

DRR Trophy
Picture of doorman
posted Hide Post
its my kids golf cart he will take less
quote:
Originally posted by doorman:
i was asking 1200 obo

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Steve from Pa
posted Hide Post
quote:
The second episode is online now at http://openthrottle360.com/

You guys are turning out a pretty nice show there.

Most important, keep the shiny side up

Posts: 798 | Location: Punxsutawney, Pa USA | Registered: February 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Thank's Steve, it's been a lot of work to make it to this point but after getting a couple shows done we can see ways we can make it better. And now that we finally have a couple shows on the air we're hoping to raise the kind of sponsorship money it takes to keep something like this on the air.

DRR Sportsman
Picture of BILL BARR
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Steve from Pa:
quote:
The second episode is online now at http://openthrottle360.com/

You guys are turning out a pretty nice show there.

Agreed. I just watched it myself. Very well done Wink

BILL BARR

Posts: 206 | Location: BUTLER PA | Registered: December 01, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Nice job with the show Tom. Glad to see it is online since we don't get PCNC on Directv.

Chris Bozic

Posts: 8 | Location: Pittsburgh, PA | Registered: December 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of John Cadamore
posted Hide Post
Sorry if I scared you. Is that piss yellow.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v...0jWY&feature=related

Posts: 155 | Location: Freeport | Registered: June 24, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
THANK YOU TO ALL OUR VETERANS!!!

If you don't want to have to Press 1 for English - Thank a Veteran!

My AARP = Armed And Really Pissed

Posts: 137 | Location: 15650 | Registered: August 19, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post