DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Pittsburgh Raceway Park
Page 1 ... 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 ... 716
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pittsburgh Raceway Park
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
We are still looking for in-car or on-car video for our Go Pro segments. If you have any video you would like to see us use you can go to the shows website and upload your videos.

Posts: 153 | Location: the Heights of Brighton | Registered: March 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Hey PRP Crew Oct. 24th on Comcast Ch.35 PCNC we will be Showing a local Motorsports Show with some PRP action.

Tom Lang is one of the Hosts and it will feature local drivers, crews, shops, and tracks.

It will show all forms of 4 wheeled Motorsports. I have seen the Preveiw and it looks Great.

Posts: 36 | Location: pgh pa | Registered: January 18, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Sorry I should also tell you the Air time is 730 pm on Oct 24th ch 35 PCNC

Posts: 36 | Location: pgh pa | Registered: January 18, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
I was looking last night, does PCNC have an HD channel?

Posts: 953 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of fast frank
posted Hide Post
Is it only on comcast? I have direct tv.

Posts: 728 | Location: pa. | Registered: December 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
If you have PCNC (Pittsburgh Cable News Channel) you can see it.

I don't see a PCNC on my HD channels.

Posts: 153 | Location: the Heights of Brighton | Registered: March 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
In case anyone hasn't looked at the PRP site lately:

PRP CLOSED FOR THE SEASON

We have decided to close the track for the rest of the 2012 season effective today 10/22/12. The weather is too unpredictable and rainouts don't make anyone happy.

The PRP staff would like to thank all the racers, sponsors, and spectators, along with everyone else who supported the track this year.

We're looking forward to another exciting year for the 2013 season.

Thank you.

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tom Lang:

Also channel 11 may use the show as a Late Night filler at times. It all depends on ratings but, it may expand to the Johnstown channel as well !!!

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by D N J R:
quote:
Originally posted by Tom Lang:

Also channel 11 may use the show as a Late Night filler at times. It all depends on ratings but, it may expand to the Johnstown channel as well !!!

You mean like Chilly Billy and Chiller Theater?

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
I would like to take this this time to thank the track crew that we had this year.Great group of guys that learned a tremendous amount and put it to use in a short period of time. They were bitten by burn out at the end of the year which I think is what's wrong with David and I were just to old and senile to realize it ! Speaking of my best friend David, I would like to thank him for the tireless effort he puts forward on the starting line which allows me to do everything else that needs done. His infamous words to me are "you prep it, I'll maintain it". Thank you David, for one h*ll of a job. Think we would of all liked to race a little longer but it was't in the cards. Time to get thing's squared away for next year. To everybody have a great off season !!!

Posts: 178 | Location: Export | Registered: July 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Thanks keith,and track personal.I've seen a lot of improvements over the years. (32 of them) See ya next season.
glenn

Hey how bout Big "FOOT BRAKE" race next year?

Posts: 6 | Location: latrobe | Registered: June 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Bob Deniker
posted Hide Post
Thank you Keith.

Posts: 622 | Location: Latrobe Pa. | Registered: July 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
I always notice the amount of prep and care tracks put into their race surface, and I'm always proud to see how my home track stands up to and usually above other places that I go to. There is no doubt about the hard work the entire crew puts in, and it's work that rarely garners appreciation. So to all of the PRP employees, thank you for what you do. And sorry I made a mess last week.

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
No no no, THANK YOU Chuckles for getting off to the side so quickly. It saved us a tremendous amount of time being your wounded power plant was puking everything liquid it had in it. bow

Posts: 178 | Location: Export | Registered: July 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of John Cadamore
posted Hide Post
Thank-you Keith, Mr. David Green and the rest of the PRP track crew for providing us a great racing surface week in and week out. My 60 foots in my duster averaged 1.394 to 1.403 all season long. My 60 foot times at Norwalk during the last week ranged from 1.374 to 1.426
Thanks also go out to all the PRP employees and owners. GREAT JOB all season long. Hope to see you all next season.

Posts: 155 | Location: Freeport | Registered: June 24, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mark Romeo
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by John Cadamore:
Thank-you Keith, Mr. David Green and the rest of the PRP track crew for providing us a great racing surface week in and week out. My 60 foots in my duster averaged 1.394 to 1.403 all season long. My 60 foot times at Norwalk during the last week ranged from 1.374 to 1.426
Thanks also go out to all the PRP employees and owners. GREAT JOB all season long. Hope to see you all next season.

X2 well said. You guys may not be thanked enough during the season but we absolutely appreciate what you all do!!

Jones Transmission Pumps

Posts: 780 | Location: New Alexandria, Pa | Registered: August 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
wish i could have seen his face when he figured out it was a "guy" he had been hitting on all night long! Eek Rolling

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of John Cadamore
posted Hide Post
SERPENTINE Sal, SERPENTINE.!!!!!!!

Posts: 155 | Location: Freeport | Registered: June 24, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of JordanPR22
posted Hide Post
So I left my s10 at the track while I was at the Halloween Classic and someone decided to steal my tailgate. The truck is a 1999 S10 and its pewter colored. If anyone sees anything or hears of anything please let me know.

Thanks

Jordan Haase
PR22
MiROCK # 2253

2009 Honda CBR 600RR
1982 Kawasaki GPz 550
team HARD racing - 1320 Psychos

Brock's Performance - GMS Racing Engines - Z&M Cycles - M&M Leather - JW Kustomz

FOREVER 53

Posts: 165 | Location: Irwin, PA | Registered: January 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post