DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Pittsburgh Raceway Park
Page 1 ... 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 ... 716
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pittsburgh Raceway Park
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Got a superfly goza steering wheel on the way to replace this alpha-d wheel. gotta love the racepak dash.

Photobucket
Jason Weaver

Posts: 208 | Location: Saxton, PA | Registered: May 13, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
dont know why the pics are so small....go to www.jasonweaverracing.com/myMM.htm to see all the pics

Photobucket
Jason Weaver

Posts: 208 | Location: Saxton, PA | Registered: May 13, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
some guys have all the luck!!nice ride,or should i say another nice ride jason.. not worthy

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
ok,who ever is praying for snow...please stop.geez,this is bs.

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
I am asking everyone to please take this time to update your info or sign up on our new express email. I was unable to update everyones email in it do to there spam laws, the only one to do it is you. Also if you have not signed up please take this time and do so. If you signed up on our website this week by hitting the little envelope, then you are good.After signing up you will recieve a confirmation email and you must click the link that says you wish to recieve the emails to activate your account. Thanks for all the help and participation in helping me to better serve you.

http://www.pittsburghracewaypa...om/EEMSignupForm.php

You will not recieve any info if you did not sign up recently.

Thank you

Posts: 104 | Location: Avonmore | Registered: February 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Mr. Miller I tried to register but it told me the email already existed so Im assuming Im good.

89 Mustang GT - PX98
Rodeheavers Hotrod Shop

Posts: 728 | Location: Belle Vernon, PA | Registered: December 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Hey Greg, I left some messages on your phone and at the track, but have not heard anything back from anyone. I was wondering if the banquet tickets have been sent out yet? So far my credit card has not been charged for them yet. Also I know of another person trying to get tickets and has left a messages at the track office.

Posts: 480 | Location: PA | Registered: February 17, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Trophy
Picture of Mr. Obvious
posted Hide Post
Our painter Jeff Hoskins had a visitor checking out our paint job.. She looked pleased.
Obviously ....

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Mr. Obvious,

with us it really is "Rocket Science"
www.mindsciencemotorsports.com

Posts: 161 | Location: Laural Hill Pa. | Registered: October 08, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
I got the same message Mikey.

Posts: 199 | Location: PA | Registered: September 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Mr. Obvious you need to make the pic a little larger so we can can a better look at the paint Wink

89 Mustang GT - PX98
Rodeheavers Hotrod Shop

Posts: 728 | Location: Belle Vernon, PA | Registered: December 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Mr. Obvious
posted Hide Post
that's just the base color. There are larger photos on my site. (2010 upgrade link)
Obviously .....

Posts: 161 | Location: Laural Hill Pa. | Registered: October 08, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Just a reminder to all that have been on Mark's caring bridge page tonight at 9:00pm Eastern Standard time Mom (Christine) will be shutting it down.

Go to Mark's page and post any last thoughts to her as she is having it made into a book to keep and remember the great people that have offered thoughts, prayers, and stories along the way.

http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/markbrewer

Thanks,
SONYA.

Posts: 130 | Location: greensburg pa | Registered: October 08, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
cool site... I like the new paint scheme

89 Mustang GT - PX98
Rodeheavers Hotrod Shop

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
To Greg: Is the track going to snow plow our pit spots?? Or is that up to us racers?? Since this Fricken snow will be here till JUNE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posts: 321 | Location: pittsburgh pa 15216 | Registered: November 30, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Trophy
Picture of Mr. Obvious
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balaska347:
cool site... I like the new paint scheme

Thanks... More paint photos posted today...

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
When your email was previously set up you recieved a confirmation email that you needed to click the link that said I wish to recieve emails. It shows that some opened the email but failed to click the link. Monday, all unverified accounts was deleted. So try to find the email or you will have to reload your info.

Mikey your good, Joe your good

MONTE: You got a PM

Posts: 104 | Location: Avonmore | Registered: February 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
maybe the snow will keep the stones where they belong!! Laughing Rolling Sorry I'm stupid

Photobucket

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
anyone know of someone that can put a chromoly cage in my car that isn't booked til 2015?

thanks

Cadamore Racing Engines
724 766-4502
Sarver Automotive and Performance
Roenigk Tire Service

Posts: 310 | Location: Freeport | Registered: December 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MattCadamore:
anyone know of someone that can put a chromoly cage in my car that isn't booked til 2015?

thanks

Did you try Dominic?

Photobucket

Photobucket

E85 Racing Carbs by AJ

AJ

Posts: 1045 | Location: PA | Registered: March 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
im gonna give dave dominic a call today. im just looking for a 8-12 point chromoly cage. i dont really wanna travel more than 2 hrs or so but im open to options

thanks guys

Cadamore Racing Engines
724 766-4502
Sarver Automotive and Performance
Roenigk Tire Service

Posts: 310 | Location: Freeport | Registered: December 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post