DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Pittsburgh Raceway Park
Page 1 ... 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 ... 716
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pittsburgh Raceway Park
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
i like the show tom...and good luck tony being co host haha

i gotta compliment on your new smile in the second episode also...lookin good

Cadamore Racing Engines
724 766-4502
Sarver Automotive and Performance
Roenigk Tire Service

Posts: 310 | Location: Freeport | Registered: December 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
So Tony, speaking of rumors I heard a good one today. It went like this:
Tony Fagnelli, being very instumental in convincing Michael to buy the track has now decided that he would like to buy the track from him and rename it TFIGMP (Tony Fagnelli Is Gay Motorsports Park)
I'm still LMAO.

Posts: 178 | Location: Export | Registered: July 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mia Tedesco is kicking butt all around the south! She won Tuesday night's $5k at PBIR, 8 round race, beating Troy Williams in the 1/4s, and Troy Coughlin Jr in the final. In yesterday's rd 1 of the big race, against Johnny Labbous Jr, he's .000, she's .001, he takes .003 stripe, under by .006, Mia wins going under by .004. Great racing, congrats Mia!

Brian Epps photo:

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of BILL BARR
posted Hide Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by ChuckT:
Mia Tedesco is kicking butt all around the south! She won Tuesday night's $5k at PBIR, 8 round race, beating Troy Williams in the 1/4s, and Troy Coughlin Jr in the final. In yesterday's rd 1 of the big race, against Johnny Labbous Jr, he's .000, she's .001, he takes .003 stripe, under by .006, Mia wins going under by .004. Great racing, congrats Mia![QUOTE]

Sweet!! Great job Mia!!

BILL BARR

Posts: 206 | Location: BUTLER PA | Registered: December 01, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of jeffrey10x2
posted Hide Post
she has def. been tearing it up down there.
a win, a final 6 and yesterday in the final 12.
and almost always 00 on the tree
great job !!!!!!!!

Posts: 741 | Location: duncansville,pa | Registered: July 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of 1355PRO
posted Hide Post
Anyone down for Thompson tomarrow for a gamblers race?...I heard they had 150 cars last week and the weather looks nice. They regound the track at the 1000ft in Oct and I hjear it's nice.

Eric Macchiaroli
S/R1355 80 Arrow

Posts: 473 | Location: Glenshaw PA | Registered: February 25, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of jeffrey10x2
posted Hide Post
congrats Mia !!!!!!!!!!!

racking up a 2nd win of the week at PBIR

Posts: 741 | Location: duncansville,pa | Registered: July 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Pro
Picture of 27Keith
posted Hide Post
quote:
They regound the track at the 1000ft in Oct and I hjear it's nice.

Really ??? Come on man !!!

What you may have wanted to say is They re-paved the track In Oct and I hear it's nice

This message has been edited. Last edited by: 27Keith,

4 X Track Champion ( 2 & 2 )
2 X Run off Winner

Posts: 2084 | Location: out there | Registered: March 31, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of 1355PRO
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 27Keith:
quote:
They regound the track at the 1000ft in Oct and I hjear it's nice.

Really ??? Come on man !!!

What you may have wanted to say is They re-paved the track In Oct and I hear it's nice

Semantics...you racing?

Eric Macchiaroli
S/R1355 80 Arrow

Posts: 473 | Location: Glenshaw PA | Registered: February 25, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Congrats Mia! On fire!

Eric, bunch of folks hitting Mason Dixon Sunday, Turkey/Wally race. Weather is looking good there too.

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
We shot the third episode of Open Throttle 360Wednesday night. Tony kept his pants on for the entire two and a half hours that it takes us to shoot fifteen minutes worth of footage to use on the show. He made less mistakes than I did. The show will air Wednesday Nov 21 at 7:30 pm on PCNC (channel 35 on Comcast) and repeat at 1:30 AM Fri night 23rd/Sat morning 24th; Wed Nov 28 at 7:30 PM and again Fri night/Sat Morning at 1:30 AM. It will be avaialble on the website after it airs on cable.
http://openthrottle360.com/

Posts: 153 | Location: the Heights of Brighton | Registered: March 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
I smell Emmy

Posts: 953 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tony Fagnilli:
I smell Emmy

Ooh, I like Emmy, what does she smell like,roses?

Posts: 153 | Location: the Heights of Brighton | Registered: March 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
thank you mike and frank TEDESCO for everything in palm beach!

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

<wicked1320>
posted
Was wondering if someone could fill me in on a hookup, or where to buy Mother bottles of nitrous in the area? Thanks, Bryan

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
I hate to tell you all this, but you will have to wait one more week to see Tony's fabulous mug on TV. There was some sort of snafu and this week's show will be another airing of the same show from the last two weeks (with Mike Lutz as guest host). The Tony episode will air next Wednesday.

DRR Sportsman
Picture of jeffrey10x2
posted Hide Post
for anyone interested in a drag racing school, scotty richardson has an on line school and tonight from 8-10, he will have a live video feed with chat so you can ask questions and he will answer them on video. one time fee of $89 and you have access to the sight. many instructional videos, check lists, ect. plus you get one on one help if you need a question answered from scotty.
here is the link

scotty richardson's drag racing school

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wicked1320:
Was wondering if someone could fill me in on a hookup, or where to buy Mother bottles of nitrous in the area? Thanks, Bryan

Try Dale Oxygen or Matheson Gas downtown or Roberts Oxygen in Ferndale / Moxham.
I'm not sure if any of them carry it in stock, but they may be able to order it for you. You will probably have to lease the bottle from them.

You will need automotive grade with Sulfur Dioxide in it (well, you don;t need the sulfur dioxide in it, but that is what you will be able to get, unless you are a dentist)

Posts: 85 | Location: Johnstown, PA | Registered: June 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<wicked1320>
posted
I called them... They will not sell any nitrous unless you have a prescription or a medical license!

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of fast frank
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tony Fagnilli:
I smell Emmy

My buddy George,who teaches at the college where you had your mopar on display yesterday called me, foaming at the mouth about your car. Maybe it should get the Emmy!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: fast frank,

Posts: 728 | Location: pa. | Registered: December 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post