DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Pittsburgh Raceway Park
Page 1 ... 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 ... 716
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pittsburgh Raceway Park
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Man, I cannot stand a thief. That really sucks, Jordan. May the theft be a curse to the thief.

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
John, this vid is just for you. Hysterical

http://youtu.be/bdaQHTWT_ZI

Posts: 953 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of John Cadamore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tony Fagnilli:
John, this vid is just for you. Hysterical

http://youtu.be/bdaQHTWT_ZI

That was GREAT Tony. I'm laughing my butt off over here.

Posts: 155 | Location: Freeport | Registered: June 24, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
You know, that reporter was embedded in that unit, and that show was based on his true stories.

Posts: 953 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
This one is for The Cadamore's, Bronson's, Vislosky's, Steedle and Bones, Bowman's and Pat. Especially Pat

http://youtu.be/KoNB_UNsaFw

DRR Trophy
Picture of John Cadamore
posted Hide Post
She's to fat for me.

Posts: 155 | Location: Freeport | Registered: June 24, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
I was trying to find Di ck Tady Orchestra's "They're Always In The Way" but came up empty. Bader wouldn't play anything Pittsburgh anyway.

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Trophy
Picture of John Cadamore
posted Hide Post

DRR Trophy
Picture of Pat Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
That song makes me want to EEE III EEE III EEE III BLOW MY HEAD OFF...

Posts: 3 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: June 05, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of ratty
posted Hide Post
yeah Kerry and I want to throw out our major thanks too to the track for a great year... We managed 8 of the 11 races, not bad considering i'm flat broke, ha, but it was worth scraping up the money to basically give away to the winners, and support the track.. but we did manage a whopping $15 in round earnings! woohoo! hey, we managed to make it to the semi's once and the quarters once, so i don't feel too bad about being the 1st round rookie... Big thanks out to Keith and the track crew for busting their asses and for the tower at keeping us entertained, and to Carmen for keeping us fat, and gate girls who were always super nice... And major thanks to everyone who gave us tips on this whole bracket thing, thanks Chuck and Mark and part-timer Mike Carr for all your help, and to the countless racers who gave us lots of tips and steered us in the right direction, the list would be really long so i don't want to try to list the names for fear of leaving anyone out, you know who you are! We had a lot of fun, and met a ton of really nice people, and learned a lot... it was pretty cool to get so much support from total strangers at the track, especially when we broke down the one time... big props to Dave Poorman and Rich for the help that night... We're looking forward to next year! And hope to put a hurt on some of you guys!! haha (yeah right.. hey, i gotta be positive! Big Grin)... We're gonna actually buy a pit space next year (we always took the same one anyway, might as well have a cool sign on it, Kerry is already painting it up), so you're stuck with us weirdos for another year... Thanks everyone!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: ratty,

2X48
Pittsburgh Raceway Park
pump gas NA 406
1.52 7.17 11.32 117

still a rookie

Posts: 129 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: November 28, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
looking for contact info for rich zemrose!anybody help?

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Glad you enjoyed, Rich! Glad you'll be back with us next year!

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
What is up with Nitro Jam only being one day in 2013?

Posts: 2 | Location: pa | Registered: May 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Ed Galanda
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by fastrod:
What is up with Nitro Jam only being one day in 2013?

Nothing special with that show to ever need more than a day.

Posts: 237 | Location: Wexford, PA | Registered: February 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Trophy
Picture of John Cadamore
posted Hide Post
Hey Tony they are talking about you and your g-string during the Halloween Classic over on the bullet. Its on the last page of the Halloween Classic warmup race post.

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
I am so so glad I was not there to have my retinas seared by the spectacle that was Tony in the pit vehicle race last Friday at Norwalk. I heard way too much about it as it is, from Balaska.

The horror.....

DRR Trophy
Picture of Pat Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
Hey ChuckT, just be glad i cant figure out how to post pics on this forum, because i have got a gem for you.

Posts: 3 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: June 05, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Bob Deniker
posted Hide Post
Please....
No one tell Pat how to post a picture.... Lol.

Posts: 622 | Location: Latrobe Pa. | Registered: July 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Bob, I think you lost your vote...

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Bob Deniker
posted Hide Post
I owe you one Chuck lol......

Posts: 622 | Location: Latrobe Pa. | Registered: July 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post