DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Pittsburgh Raceway Park
Page 1 ... 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 ... 716
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pittsburgh Raceway Park
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Did you guys check out the New PRP website yet ???

Also it officially announces we will have a Racetrack to run at now and into the future !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posts: 36 | Location: pgh pa | Registered: January 18, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Bill Hall
posted Hide Post
Good luck Greg Miller and the entire G&S Racing Services team. Glad to here that PRP will be running. I am looking forward to 2013 season. Once again, best of luck to you all.

Posts: 1 | Location: Wampum, Pa | Registered: December 17, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
I want to know who started the rumor that the track wasn't going to open, because that's all that was, a rumor.

Posts: 953 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tony Fagnilli:
I want to know who started the rumor that the track wasn't going to open, because that's all that was, a rumor.

Same people that start all the rumors and drama.

89 Mustang GT - PX98
Rodeheavers Hotrod Shop

Posts: 728 | Location: Belle Vernon, PA | Registered: December 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
In your fat face Mark Madden

Posts: 953 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
In your fat face Mark Madden

soccer is REAL football...

Posts: 309 | Location: USA | Registered: February 27, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
Go Liverpool

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balaska347:
quote:

Same people that start all the rumors and drama.

People like that need junk punched.

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of 1355PRO
posted Hide Post
Got a few parts for sale...
Holley Blue Pump..older but works $50
Moroso water pump drive...$40
BB Mopar Fluidampner...$200
Brand new S&W chute mount ..$50
Older Stroud chute for light cars with a brand new launcher...$175
2 sets of MustangII front brake pads...$15 ea............Smile

This message has been edited. Last edited by: 1355PRO,

Eric Macchiaroli
S/R1355 80 Arrow

Posts: 473 | Location: Glenshaw PA | Registered: February 25, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Matt W 84
posted Hide Post
I can't wait for the first edition of Chuck Tales.

I'll be all like....

"Pissing excellence since 1974."

Posts: 25 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: June 07, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
I am one handsome sumbeach. Big Grin

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Cool

[IMG:top] [/IMG]

Posts: 85 | Location: Johnstown, PA | Registered: June 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Laughing Nice one, John! Big Grin

DRR Trophy
Picture of Matt W 84
posted Hide Post

"Pissing excellence since 1974."

Posts: 25 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: June 07, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Matt W 84:

Normally I would pick the tomato for replacement with the subject's head, but in this case, I think the little asparagus guy is the better candidate, assuming there is a propeller available to add to the top of the hat.

Posts: 85 | Location: Johnstown, PA | Registered: June 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Red or Dead MOPAR
posted Hide Post
http://www.ebay.com/itm/271117...13&viewitem=&vxp=mtr

Shorty 1.80 Straight Cut Alloy gearset from Transmission Specialties BRAND NEW IN BOX
Contact me if interested.

Nick Bowman
2x Pittsburgh Raceway Park Modified Points Champion
1970 Plymouth Duster
"Footbrake/No Box"

Posts: 142 | Location: Export,PA | Registered: January 16, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Test and tune schedule is up on the PRP site. Gamblers race back once a month on the Thursday tnts.

DRR Trophy
Picture of Red or Dead MOPAR
posted Hide Post
chuck im sure you know more info than me but how i read those dates and the info on the website is there is a gamblers race scheduled EVERY thursday of the month, Nothing really is showing that its once a month, says (thursday plus gamblers race) then shows all the thursday dates. Unless im missing were it says once a month?

Posts: 142 | Location: Export,PA | Registered: January 16, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Hey Nick,
The Thursday gamblers will be once a month, the same week as the Tuesday street car only test and tunes.

DRR Trophy
Picture of John Cadamore
posted Hide Post
Tony you make me SOOOOO mad, and I hate you.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v-bpmo1JCw8

Posts: 155 | Location: Freeport | Registered: June 24, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post