DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Pittsburgh Raceway Park
Page 1 ... 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 ... 716
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pittsburgh Raceway Park
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Tom posted in YB - this episode will not air tonight, due to PCNC reasons. It will be on next Wednesday.

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by fast frank:
quote:
Originally posted by Tony Fagnilli:
I smell Emmy

My buddy George,who teaches at the college where you had your mopar on display yesterday called be foaming at the mouth about your car. Maybe it should get the Emmy!

We shot an interview with Tony and his Coronet at the Wexford Starlite Car Cruise this summer. We were going to use it in this (now next week's) episode but decided it would be Fagnilli overload since he was also guest host. We will use it eventually.

Posts: 153 | Location: the Heights of Brighton | Registered: March 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of John Cadamore
posted Hide Post
Hoping all my racing Family has a very Happy Thanksgiving.

Posts: 155 | Location: Freeport | Registered: June 24, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Good luck to those out hunting, and be safe.

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
I was told hunting has been postponed due to the suicide watch that has been placed on Western PA after Sunday's loss in Cleveland.

Posts: 2399 | Location: Ohio | Registered: April 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post

Posts: 309 | Location: USA | Registered: February 27, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post

Posts: 953 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
My Dodge and J. Boburka's COPO Camaro at CCAC career day

Posts: 953 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
quote:
My buddy George,who teaches at the college where you had your mopar on display yesterday called me, foaming at the mouth about your car. Maybe it should get the Emmy!

George told me that you're building a new car, when are you planning on having it done?

DRR Sportsman
Picture of fast frank
posted Hide Post
Nice pic, cars look awesome! no new cars for me, just Monte Carlo and Camaro. He may have been talking about our friend Nick,building a top sportsman Buick

Posts: 728 | Location: pa. | Registered: December 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
The episode of Open Throttle 360 with Tony Fagnilli as guest host will air tonight at 7:30 PM on PCNC. It is already on the website OpenThrottle360.com.

Posts: 153 | Location: the Heights of Brighton | Registered: March 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
So sorry, but the second episode has re-aired again. I'd like to put the blame on Tony, but I can't figure out how.
The Tony episode is available on line at:http://openthrottle360.com/

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mark Romeo
posted Hide Post
I can't get episode 3 to play? Says I don't have permission to view the private video?

Jones Transmission Pumps

Posts: 780 | Location: New Alexandria, Pa | Registered: August 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of fast frank
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mark Romeo:
I can't get episode 3 to play? Says I don't have permission to view the private video?

Go to the bottom , it says watch the past episode, then click on the pic with the blue car

Posts: 728 | Location: pa. | Registered: December 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of fast frank
posted Hide Post
Good show Tom!

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post

Some before pictures of my next project car. I'm planning on putting a 25.2 chassis under it and then run it in Top and some limited T/S.

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mark Romeo
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by fast frank:
quote:
Originally posted by Mark Romeo:

Go to the bottom , it says watch the past episode, then click on the pic with the blue car

Got it Thanks!

Jones Transmission Pumps

Posts: 780 | Location: New Alexandria, Pa | Registered: August 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Shoot, I missed it. I'll catch it online here shortly.

'68 Tony? Looks like a real clean car.

DRR Sportsman
Picture of jeffrey10x2
posted Hide Post
loved the show tom, wish we got it here but online is great also.

Posts: 741 | Location: duncansville,pa | Registered: July 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of 1355PRO
posted Hide Post
Anyone have Jamie Tedesco's number??

Eric Macchiaroli
S/R1355 80 Arrow

Posts: 473 | Location: Glenshaw PA | Registered: February 25, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post