DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Pittsburgh Raceway Park
Page 1 ... 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 ... 716
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pittsburgh Raceway Park
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
Picture of 1355PRO
posted Hide Post
Yummy....

Eric Macchiaroli
S/R1355 80 Arrow

Posts: 473 | Location: Glenshaw PA | Registered: February 25, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post

Posts: 953 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tony Fagnilli:
http://youtu.be/pWV98fNo8G0

Tony did you have all your Proper safety gear on during that Run ?

The last pics I saw of one of your Races you were obviously missing some items. LoL

Posts: 36 | Location: pgh pa | Registered: January 18, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Red or Dead MOPAR
posted Hide Post
Anyone representing at any other races the rest of this year??? anyone going south, ill be headed to North Carolina to coastal plains dragway on thanksgiving... Maybe Mason Dixon one week prior.

Nick Bowman
2x Pittsburgh Raceway Park Modified Points Champion
1970 Plymouth Duster
"Footbrake/No Box"

Posts: 142 | Location: Export,PA | Registered: January 16, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
I should be tagging along with Rich at Mason Dixon for the Turkey race. Gotta fix my busted junk for next season.

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of John Cadamore
posted Hide Post
I hope to make it to the Practice Tree Race.

Posts: 155 | Location: Freeport | Registered: June 24, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Im debating M-D's turkey race. It will be a last min call.

89 Mustang GT - PX98
Rodeheavers Hotrod Shop

Posts: 728 | Location: Belle Vernon, PA | Registered: December 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
John, we appreciate the support you give the Practice Tree race, both as a racer and a sponsor.

FYI: We haven't determined the actual date as of yet, but due to schedules, we're looking at the 1st or 2nd weekend in March.

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of John Cadamore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ChuckT:
John, we appreciate the support you give the Practice Tree race, both as a racer and a sponsor.

FYI: We haven't determined the actual date as of yet, but due to schedules, we're looking at the 1st or 2nd weekend in March.

Thanks Chuck. I am trying to come up with a better (bigger) deal from Cadamore Racing. I will discuss it with you at the bowling ally over the Winter.

Posts: 155 | Location: Freeport | Registered: June 24, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
The second episode of Open Throttle 360 will debut tonight at 7:30 PM on PCNC. The show will be on the Open Throttle 360 website tommorrow.

Posts: 153 | Location: the Heights of Brighton | Registered: March 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
anyone know if zemrose is going to fla?

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of doorman
posted Hide Post
well whats all the rumors for prp next year ???

Posts: 191 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of doorman
posted Hide Post
chuck ???

Posts: 191 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Doorman/Bud Brank, I hear there are enough rumors being tossed about by people. I'm not going to add to them.

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ChuckT:
Doorman/Bud Brank, I hear there are enough rumors being tossed about by people. I'm not going to add to them.

See this?
Pittsburgh Raceway Park

New Website is under construction

We are looking forward to a great 2013 season

info@pittsburghracewaypark.com

My AARP = Armed And Really Pissed

Posts: 137 | Location: 15650 | Registered: August 19, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
Okay here are the rumors,

1) The grandstand is going to be named The Tony Fagnilli Grandstand

2) Mike is going to build a new grandstand on the other side, and that is also going to be called The Tony Fagnilli Grandstand.

3) Mike is going to build a new tower with suites, and that is going to be named the Tony Fagnilli Tower(of power, *****es).

4) Mike is going to build a new sports complex, and the 2016 summer Olympics are going to be held there. The name of the complex? The Tony Fagnilli Sports complex.

5) Mike is building a new launch pad, and the next generation space shuttle is going to be launched from there. It's going to be called The Tony Fagnilli/NASA launch pad.

6) Mike is building a new webstie. The holdup is what he's considering naming it. I want him to go with Mitt Romney, but I'm pretty sure he's going to call it the Barrack Obama website.

Those are all the rumors that I know of, if I can come up with any more rumors, I will.

Posts: 953 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Mr. Obvious
posted Hide Post
If you are interested in LEASING the practice tree race please contact Chuck.

with us it really is "Rocket Science"
www.mindsciencemotorsports.com

Posts: 161 | Location: Laural Hill Pa. | Registered: October 08, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Tony Fagnilli:

2) Mike is going to build a new grandstand on the other side, and that is also going to be called The Tony Fagnilli Grandstand.
[QUOTE]

I heard they were going to name it the Tony Fagnilli MEMORIAL Grandstand but that means you have to die first. Let's take a vote, who wants to be the one who kills Tony?

Posts: 153 | Location: the Heights of Brighton | Registered: March 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tony Fagnilli:

3) Mike is going to build a new tower with suites, and that is going to be named the Tony Fagnilli Tower(of power, *****es).

4) Mike is going to build a new sports complex, and the 2016 summer Olympics are going to be held there. The name of the complex? The Tony Fagnilli Sports complex.

5) Mike is building a new launch pad, and the next generation space shuttle is going to be launched from there. It's going to be called The Tony Fagnilli/NASA launch pad.

6) Mike is building a new webstie. The holdup is what he's considering naming it. I want him to go with Mitt Romney, but I'm pretty sure he's going to call it the Barrack Obama website.

Those are all the rumors that I know of, if I can come up with any more rumors, I will.

LMAO!

89 Mustang GT - PX98
Rodeheavers Hotrod Shop

Posts: 728 | Location: Belle Vernon, PA | Registered: December 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
Why would anyone want to kill me? I'm harmless