DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Pittsburgh Raceway Park
Page 1 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 716
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pittsburgh Raceway Park
 Login/Join

<trap>
posted
I need to get a hold of Don Mcquire. send a pm or just have him call dave trapletti

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<trap>
posted
got a hold of him thanks

DRR Pro
Picture of Triple Nickel II
posted Hide Post
Was there any news or significant announcements of significance from the banquet last night?

Posts: 1590 | Location: Ohio | Registered: September 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Wow, lots of great news last night at the banquet. A huge thank you goes out to the sponsors for all they do for us. Welcome aboard to Import/Export Tire, and thank you for sponsoring the points series for ALL classes. (And can you guys give us a good price on slicks and drag radials??) Big Grin

Thanks to Import/Export Tire, the Top and Modified points champions will win $5000!!! Runner up gets $2000!! Street class points champ will win $2000! Trophy class winner will get cash also, as will the Bike champ. I *think* each of the junior dragster age group winners will get $1000 bonds.

Plus there are our runoffs.
Junior dragsters, all points aprticipants, will run for a turnkey brand new Mike Bos junior.
Bikes will run for a package from Z&M Cycles.
Trophy will run for a $250 gift card from NAPA.
Street, thanks to Dean Racing Engines, top 16 in points will run for a brand new small block Chevy race engine, worth about $5000. Plus, thanks to Dean, the second place points finisher in Street will win a 750 Pro Form bodied double pumper.
Modified top 16 in points will be running for a $3500 Barry Grant fuel system.
Top 16 in points for Top will be running for $3500 gift certificates from Dart.

This is on top of the Mike's Auto Body guarantee, where for the racing entry of $40, Top and Mod are eaching running for $1000.

The racing should be unbelievable this year. I can't wait!

Fans, there should be a lot of cool cars to see, great events, and don't forget, if you have kids, if they're 12 and under, they are admitted FREE! If you don't pack you own pic-a-nic basket, Carmen's Cafeteria has excellent food, and the Ice Creamery has the sweet treat. Lots of cool gifts at the souvenir stand, and there is a playground on the right lane side. Come on out and see the action and have some fun!

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Did Uncle Frank get mad and yank the forum ?

Posts: 474 | Location: Trinity, Florida | Registered: June 10, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<Mark Romeo>
posted
Nope, website just lost the link...Here is the link to the forum:

http://pittsburghracewaypark.com/index.php?option=com_smf&Itemid=92

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
Still off line! I guess some people are just plain rude with their comments!

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

<Mark Romeo>
posted
I really don't think that is the reason this time. They are doing some sort of backup restoration.

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
I just hope it's quick. We have too much fun there. I hope it's not 1 bad apple ruining it for us.

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
I talked to Pam today about pit spots, and Frank and Mike were not too happy about some of the comments left there. So, I guess the ones who are polite and respectful once again gets the shaft! Oh well, what can you do about other people actions.

Forever "53'

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
It's a shame. I'm glad we have this, but there's no place like home. And I feel like we're missing the chance to talk to some of the new folks to PRP, and get them into racing there.

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
I agree, Chuck, we had alot of new racers chiming in and sounds like they were getting excited. So, I guess we have to wait to be released from having "Time Out" because of bad people!! LOL

Forever "53'

Our "Guy"

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Chuck, aren't you the moderator? You are on all the time just delete the post. Or kick them off. Or like that wonderful post by jcarrbeepbeep just ignore it. Frank and Mike get so worked up over that stuff. I did not get to read what was said this time, but again who cares.

APD Racing Engines And Fuel Systems
www.AmericanRaceCars.net
Vickers Bros Transmissions
Schusters Custom Painting
newer

Posts: 365 | Location: new castle,pa | Registered: May 07, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
I just got admin/moderator status yesterday, but had a problem with it where it wouldn't let me do what needed done, like delete the problem posts. You didn't miss anything. I didn't get to see you Saturday, Tommy Boy, how you doin'?

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Chuck, can't they trace back to who did the posts? I thought you had to give real information to post on the forum? I was off the computer after work and didn't get to see what was posted or who left the posts. I have to agree with Ray, Frank should let somethings just roll off his back!

Forever "53'

Our "Guy"

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Sorry Ray. Hey Ray how are you! Ready for this season and a Copper Mustang? LOL

Forever "53'

Our "Guy"

<Mark Romeo>
posted
Chuck, looks like we lost our PRP post on the general discussion forum over here already.

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
I really think that jcarrbeepbeep on this board is the same person with the names aj casper and footbrake on PRP's board. He has some issues with Russ and Ray. Just wants to start trouble. I sure hope the board comes back.

Posts: 480 | Location: PA | Registered: February 17, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<Mark Romeo>
posted
I know AJ Casper (the real AJ) anyways, as far as I know he doesn't have any issues with either of those 2.

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
yeah, I don't know him, thats why I said names. probably a ficticious one anyways.

Posts: 480 | Location: PA | Registered: February 17, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post