DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Pittsburgh Raceway Park
Page 1 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 716
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pittsburgh Raceway Park
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
whats up everyone. no classic for me either. though the beach does sound good Mark. have fun.

Posts: 130 | Location: greensburg pa | Registered: October 08, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
good luck to everyone heading to the classic. kick some butt.

Posts: 130 | Location: greensburg pa | Registered: October 08, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
If I could have gotten the time off of work, I'd have entered. Hopefully next year. I'm just hoping the rain stays away this year.

Nice ID name, Joe! Big Grin

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
going up thursday...

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
change of plans..no parking spots are aloud to be saved!you cannot pick your own spot to where you want to park!you park where they want to park you!your only choice is trackside or roadside!wtf.now how about the people who go there for the camping and time to be with friends?could you imagin staying up there all week long and not be in a spot of your choice!!!besides it looks like rain all week.

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
You make the rest with what you are given. If you do not like it then stay home. Go, race, have fun and make some new friends.

Posts: 61 | Location: Ruffs Dale, PA | Registered: October 08, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
Make new friends?????????? Have you ever hung out with Bill Prest? He's lucky he can keep his old friends let alone make new ones.
Sorry Hank.

Posts: 953 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Trophy
Picture of Mr. Obvious
posted Hide Post
Just A FYI
It is no longer a IHRA track, so Y B surprised when parking, carts, spots, and the general attitude changes. Wake Up.
Well at least the Ice Cream is still a buck..
i think..

with us it really is "Rocket Science"
www.mindsciencemotorsports.com

Posts: 161 | Location: Laural Hill Pa. | Registered: October 08, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
tony are you trying to start me up???you sure are pulling on the rip cord pal..its not between me and you mr its between me and the kid...but he's only 7.

Photobucket

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
tony..you parents have gotto be so proud ofy...gino.he's so nice and cool and cool.next time hank might let it burn baby burn!! Razz

Photobucket

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
That's some good stuff Bill. No, i'm not going to norwalk. Frank won't let me. Have a beer or ten for me. DRAGOOOO.

Posts: 953 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Prest... I'm still mad you didn't throw Tony back in his car and relight it.

Burn baby burn

Posts: 88 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
had i know he was such an jagoff i would have put out those flames with some of my own methonal!!! Razz

Photobucket

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
We're looking at February 9th to have a practice tree race in New Alexandria, close to PRP.

Thank you to World Class Transmission, who has stepped up as a sponsor.

This is a very preliminary look at what we're hoping to do:
At least 2 "all run" races at $5-10 entry.
At least 1 "high roller" style race/shootout.
Pulling a bounty in the "all run" races... beat the racer with the bounty on his/her head, win a prize. If the bounty racer wins, he/she gets the prize.
1 beginner's/non-racer $2-3 race, for family, significant others, etc. 100% payout on this race, probably quarters and up.

Payouts in all TBD, as we work things out and cover expenses. More info to come as we pull it together.

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Saturday, February 9, 2008 is the date for sure. The place is Salem Gun Club, 210 Salem Drive, New Alexandria PA 15670.

Thanks to World Class Transmission, NAPA Auto Parts, and Avon sales rep Christine Brewer for their support and contributions.

Updates will be posted soon.

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Man, this weather is a tease. I think I might take the ol' heap out for a little run tonight. Big Grin

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
".. get in the car and just blast to Palm Springs, instantly feeling better about being me."

Or something like that. I'm sure T or Joey D can correct me on Memphis' line. Man, that felt good. Paying $60 in gas didn't, but banging through the gears, the sounds, smells, and feel of the car, windows down on January 7th.... priceless.

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
whats up with our boards chuck?? Confused

Photobucket

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
I don't know, Bill. I'm just guessing here... I think the old boards are gone. On the new site, if you hit the Drivers link, when that page comes up, there is a forum link. Looks like there will be a new forum board. It's not active yet though; it won't let you register. So I'll be posting the practice tree race info on here, and sending email.

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Uh oh... there goes the neighborhood. Big Grin

Member Profile for Ma Brewer-Christine

Date Registered: January 06, 2008
Karma Title: Trophy
Why did you join this forum?: My son told me to
What Class do you run?: Top
Are you a member of a orginization for racing?: IHRA, NHRA
What kind of race car do you have?: 66 Ford Mustang
What is your local track?: Pittsburgh Raceway Park