DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Pittsburgh Raceway Park
Page 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 716
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pittsburgh Raceway Park
 Login/Join

<Mark Romeo>
posted
Jeff,
Good luck finding a cheap golf cart. They must be made of solid gold or something. I rarely if ever see one that is under 1000 dollars and when they are, they don't run, they're electric, and look like crap. We passed one up around the time of bracket finals that I am still kicking myself about. $500 for a good condition EZ-go electric. Sometimes 500 bucks is just too hard to come up with.

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Bar is open all night. Bring your major credit card and a pint of blood...

Posts: 201 | Location: Jeannette, PA | Registered: January 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Ray Ray... As big as you are, I guess you can do whatever you want. I'm scared of you.

I LOVE YOU MAN

Posts: 88 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<scottg263>
posted
WOW!!!!!!!!! I see ray ray has everyone fooled at PRP Wink

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jeffrey10x2:
i know what you mean.
electric carts arent bad for a one day event.
but we go to some 3 day events at beaver springs during the long holiday weekends.
i might end up going to tractor supply and picking up one of their huge minibikes with the 6 1/2 hp motor on them. they ook like the fat tired pit bikes.
then just build a rack on the back of it or maybe a rack on the front of our tow dolly.
ok, here is a banquet question( never been to one)
i see they have a cash bar from 6-6:30. do they still have it open after that?
we already got a room for the night there, so i dont have to worry about driving home.

Jeff, we have an electric cart that we use at our camp ground because they don't allow the gas ones, and I don't think it would be good for what you want.

89 Mustang GT - PX98
Rodeheavers Hotrod Shop

Posts: 728 | Location: Belle Vernon, PA | Registered: December 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
chuckt.that guy at pacemakers jerked me off so bad,he was running 520's and did a 500ft burnout and backed up so slow,so i shut off my car and waited,when he finally got back he stopped and motioned for me to stage huh?so we sat he put 1st light on then i started car started taking small bumps from all about 25ft away from beams the starter just look and laughed.boy did that guy get po'ed so mad that when he lost he (was chasing me) went around me and cut me off then spiked the brakes!!! Mad

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
and before i could get out of my car at pit spot.the officials were there stating they would take care of him and so they did.but before that race i staged first.its not till someone like ray wilkins jerks me around will i jerk them around.someone at that track made the statement that that guy got a mic prest sandwich,i may have made the hand jester that i was making a sandwich while waiting for mr top fuel to get done with his major b/out.

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
WOW that looks absolutely phenomenal!

Posts: 114 | Location: Johnstown | Registered: June 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
That bar better be open all night. I'm planning on getting hammered then telling eveyone how gay Frank is. And I don't give a crap who I offend either.

Posts: 953 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
I almost forgot. Ohhh Frank, you make me so mad.

Posts: 953 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Jeff, the car and helmet look awesome. And did you think about calling a golf coarse. They might have older carts that they need to get rid of.

89 Mustang GT - PX98
Rodeheavers Hotrod Shop

Posts: 728 | Location: Belle Vernon, PA | Registered: December 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Tony, I see you've been reading this again. Big Grin

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Steve from Pa
posted Hide Post
That looks really nice Jeffrey, Ryan will be looking cool this year.
Steve

Most important, keep the shiny side up

Posts: 798 | Location: Punxsutawney, Pa USA | Registered: February 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
winning friends and influencing people, that's what it's all about Chuck.

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Happy birthday Mark! I madeit in with 14 minutes to spare!

Car looks great Jeff.

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<Mark Romeo>
posted
Ha, Thanks a lot Chuck.

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
I'm about ready to try to warm my hands up over the flames on Ryan's helmet. This weather sucks!!

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Yup, my damn fuel lines froze up in my truck (diesel) on the way to work today! Damn thing shut right off on the road! :angry:

Posts: 90 | Location: Johnstown | Registered: November 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Has PRP released their schedule yet? I did not see it on their website.
Thanks

Posts: 7 | Location: Home | Registered: July 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
The full season isn't on here yet, but the beginning is on:
http://www.pittsburghracewaypark.com/Schedule/

I write the e-newsletter, and the last one announced a lot of the big shows. Let me know if there's anything I can help you out on.