DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Pittsburgh Raceway Park
Page 1 ... 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 ... 716
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pittsburgh Raceway Park
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
http://youtu.be/4r7wHMg5Yjg

Holy s**t, you guys have to watch this video. Is it just me, or does it sound like Craig Police narrating? Yes, it's definetly Craig.

Posts: 953 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Honey Badger don't care!
Honey Badger don't give a S***!

Photobucket

Photobucket

E85 Racing Carbs by AJ

AJ

Posts: 1045 | Location: PA | Registered: March 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tony Fagnilli:
Best video ever, Sabatoge

The Beavis and Butthead episode where Sabotage comes on, and Beavis thought it was a movie is good stuff too.

"Bobby is the rookie, see, with a short fuse. Cochese has to keep him in line."

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by D N J R:
John you are Definitely a Clown and I don't make this claim in a positive way. You are taking a Jab at someone who had nothing to do with your prior discussion.
Maybe I misunderstood your attempt at Humor, but frankly I don't feel thats the case.

Do you really think that is a jab at Joan?

Take a look at the words and their source. They are almost direct quotes form the 11 replies to me when I posted a complaint about something that was done at the track.

The same words could be used in response to any complaint as they are non-specific. I figured I would take care of all of them in one post to save time.

It is not a cut on Joan at all. As Jordan posted most folks seem to have put their their panties on too tight on or started the morning out on the wrong foot here.

John

This message has been edited. Last edited by: John_Gover,

Posts: 85 | Location: Johnstown, PA | Registered: June 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of 1355PRO
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by AJ Casini:
Honey Badger don't care!

Look at him eat that snake...thats nasty..

Eric Macchiaroli
S/R1355 80 Arrow

Posts: 473 | Location: Glenshaw PA | Registered: February 25, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by John_Gover:
quote:
Originally posted by D N J R:
John you are Definitely a Clown and I don't make this claim in a positive way. You are taking a Jab at someone who had nothing to do with your prior discussion.
Maybe I misunderstood your attempt at Humor, but frankly I don't feel thats the case.

Do you really think that is a jab at Joan?

Take a look at the words and their source. They are almost direct quotes form the 11 replies to me when I posted a complaint about something that was done at the track.

The same words could be used in response to any complaint as they are non-specific. I figured I would take care of all of them in one post to save time.

It is not a cut on Joan at all. As Jordan posted most folks seem to have put their their panties on too tight on or started the morning out on the wrong foot here.

John

So you got your feelings hurt and had to take it out on Joan. I think you're the one who has their panties on too tight.

Posts: 153 | Location: the Heights of Brighton | Registered: March 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of ratty
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 1355PRO:
quote:
Originally posted by AJ Casini:
Honey Badger don't care!

Look at him eat that snake...thats nasty..

lol... i was like, what the hell are they talking about with this honey badger thing... and then i found the video... hahahaha... that's hilarious

2X48
Pittsburgh Raceway Park
pump gas NA 406
1.52 7.17 11.32 117

still a rookie

Posts: 129 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: November 28, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
You guys do have to admit it, that narrator sure does sound like Police, don't you think?

Posts: 953 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of doorman
posted Hide Post
I think someone was lying when they said drugs weren't allowed.

Posts: 191 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of doorman
posted Hide Post
: bump bump ttt.: bump bump bump

quote:
You guys do have to admit it, that narrator sure does sound like Police, don't you think?
bump bump bump bump

Posts: 191 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
8.20s Rolling Rolling Rolling900hp.lmao

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
Hey Tardo, You're posting in the wrong forum.

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Tony, with this crew, I think you need to specifically address your comments. Too many people qualify.

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of ratty
posted Hide Post
watchin the live feed from the track tonight.... nice 7mph tailwind...but a mondo oildown for about an hour plus it seemed, in the right lane

2X48
Pittsburgh Raceway Park
pump gas NA 406
1.52 7.17 11.32 117

still a rookie

Posts: 129 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: November 28, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of 1355PRO
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by prest911:
8.20s Rolling Rolling Rolling900hp.lmao

Ouch...

Eric Macchiaroli
S/R1355 80 Arrow

Posts: 473 | Location: Glenshaw PA | Registered: February 25, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of ratty
posted Hide Post
i guess it was a wreck...

it's funny, the mic is still on but the guys in the tower don't know that they're still live, talking away thinking it's a private conversation...haha...

2X48
Pittsburgh Raceway Park
pump gas NA 406
1.52 7.17 11.32 117

still a rookie

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
It was a wreck, a bad one too. But good news, the driver walked away and is fine.

DRR Sportsman
Picture of ratty
posted Hide Post
quote:
It was a wreck, a bad one too. But good news, the driver walked away and is fine.

that's great to hear he/she is ok... know anything else about it by any chance?

2X48
Pittsburgh Raceway Park
pump gas NA 406
1.52 7.17 11.32 117

still a rookie

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
Looked like he just stayed in it a little too long.

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Your right Tony on the way TOO Long, if you looked at the tracks it left it started black tracking (spinning) just past the 1/8 th. It crossed the center and swung back across with a vengeance.I was watching the whole run from the patio at Carmen's because the car sounded kinda wicked. I guess it was Huh ?

Posts: 36 | Location: pgh pa | Registered: January 18, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post