DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Pittsburgh Raceway Park
Page 1 ... 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 ... 716
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pittsburgh Raceway Park
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
Picture of ratty
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ChuckT:
Ratty, yep, Jason Lynch is a national hitter, and part of the CARS team. The staggered bulbs can get you, especially when the dials are within 1.5 seconds of each other. A good reference site, if you haven't been there before, is www.staginglight.com

Your vid of the Mac Attack came out sweet, post it up here too.

Who had the cleanest Pacer wagon I'd ever seen, left lane pits, hillside side at the scoreboards?

'69 Cutlass, KX05, Pittsburgh Raceway Park
Sponsored by Jones Race Car Trailers, Eighty Four, PA
Rodeheaver's Hot Rod Shop, McClellandtown PA

Thinking of Nikki Angel and Mark - forever 53

no way, that (like all the vids i took that day), came out horrible... but here's the vid on youtube... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v...WsQ&feature=youtu.be

and a couple others as well under my account, at http://www.youtube.com/user/ratmouse*******

2X48
Pittsburgh Raceway Park
pump gas NA 406
1.52 7.17 11.32 117

still a rookie

Posts: 129 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: November 28, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of ratty
posted Hide Post
oh geez... stupid auto-censor...

my account on youtube is youtube.com/user/ratmousebast ard... (just remove the space)

2X48
Pittsburgh Raceway Park
pump gas NA 406
1.52 7.17 11.32 117

still a rookie

Posts: 129 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: November 28, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of 1355PRO
posted Hide Post
I'm just a poor boy nobody loves me...

Eric Macchiaroli
S/R1355 80 Arrow

Posts: 473 | Location: Glenshaw PA | Registered: February 25, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
If you ran Top Sportsman, everyone would love you.

Posts: 953 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Laughing RollingiT'S wEDNESDAY. Do I dare note that the points and winners are not posted on the website? Praying PrayingJohn Gover - are you out there? Big Grin Big Grin

Just Joan

My AARP = Armed And Really Pissed

Posts: 137 | Location: 15650 | Registered: August 19, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Turk
posted Hide Post
Joan,

There was an issue with the points totals this past weekend. They had to be (are being) manually done this week and checked by the expert himself GM. I would think by friday they will be sorted out posted and correct. As always if you find a mistake let Jamie knows asap.

Bill.

Posts: 179 | Location: New Stanton | Registered: January 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Turk:
Joan,

There was an issue with the points totals this past weekend. They had to be (are being) manually done this week and checked by the expert himself GM. I would think by friday they will be sorted out posted and correct. As always if you find a mistake let Jamie knows asap.

Bill.

Thankyou for the update!!

My AARP = Armed And Really Pissed

Posts: 137 | Location: 15650 | Registered: August 19, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 1355PRO:
I'm just a poor boy nobody loves me...
Welcome to the club!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tgbNymZ7vqY

Posts: 90 | Location: Johnstown | Registered: November 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Followed up with:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v...3YN3s&feature=relmfu

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Congrats to all the winners:

Matt Powell over Matt Wyribal in Bike
Jim McCully over Josh Barnett in Trophy
Jen Whalen over Jake Matis in Street
Mark Romeo over Bill Turk in Modified
Brad Butterfield (I think?) over Rachel Kuskie

Scary moment for Paul Burns when the chute didn't open on his sweet Lumina. Banged the car up, toasted a couple marshmallows, but he is fine.

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of ratty
posted Hide Post
close, but it's Butterworth...

oh wow about Burns, glad he's ok... i'm guessing he went into the beach?

2X48
Pittsburgh Raceway Park
pump gas NA 406
1.52 7.17 11.32 117

still a rookie

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Steve from Pa
posted Hide Post
Glad Pauls ok

SV..want to give a shout out to the staff for getting the juniors ladder figured out, was nice and smooth this week Smile...and for the second chance race for the kids they really enjoy that.

I really wish we could get some more kids in the TCR class. It's a very inexpensive way to introduce young drivers into drag racing, just look how well Josh Barnett is doing this year, a graduate from the TCR program.

Most important, keep the shiny side up

Posts: 798 | Location: Punxsutawney, Pa USA | Registered: February 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Chuck how many points days have been ran? 3 it looks like just checking. Never know when a few late bloomers may want to come join.

thanks ray

Posts: 365 | Location: new castle,pa | Registered: May 07, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Bob Deniker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ray Wilkins:
Chuck how many points days have been ran? 3 it looks like just checking. Never know when a few late bloomers may want to come join.

thanks ray

I think 3 is correct Ray.

Posts: 622 | Location: Latrobe Pa. | Registered: July 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of jeffrey10x2
posted Hide Post
does anyone have an info at all on the races for memorial day weekend?
i cant seem to really find anything on the memorial day bash, friday night at the races classes, entry or purse.
we will be there for sure next weekend, but would like to know what all is going on.

Posts: 741 | Location: duncansville,pa | Registered: July 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bob Deniker:
quote:
Originally posted by Ray Wilkins:

thanks ray

I think 3 is correct Ray.

Third points day was this weekend, Late Bloomer, sounds like an old man to me!

Posts: 9 | Location: PA | Registered: December 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
How bad is Pauls car? How fast was he going?

Posts: 953 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Steve - Completely agree about TCR. I wish I knew some kids that age to encourage to join up.

Ray - Yep, 3rd points day was completed yesterday

Jeff - Friday Night at the Races is the same as last year, I believe. 10.00 and up, 9.99 and quicker, each class paying $600 to win, $200 runner up, $75 semis. Friday will also have a quick 16, 8 door cars and 8 dragsters. Must pay for class when entering gate - cannot sit and wait to see what the bump will be, then enter. Sunday, 2 classes, box and no box, 2 purses, each $45 entry, $1000 to win, $350 runner up, $100 semis, $15 round money starting second round win.

Tony - I want to say 8.70 or so? Front end is banged up pretty good, along with fire damage. I think driver's quarter has some Armco stripes too.

DRR Sportsman
Picture of jeffrey10x2
posted Hide Post
thanks chuck
see all you guys there friday night

Posts: 741 | Location: duncansville,pa | Registered: July 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mark Romeo
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tony Fagnilli:
How bad is Pauls car? How fast was he going?

Chuck is about right, beat up pretty good in the front looks like some drivers side front chassis damage for sure. Quarter panel on drivers side took a pretty good hit. He went 8.30@163 on that pass.

Jones Transmission Pumps

Posts: 780 | Location: New Alexandria, Pa | Registered: August 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post