DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Pittsburgh Raceway Park
Page 1 ... 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 ... 716
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pittsburgh Raceway Park
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
Dave Dominck. He does really nice work.

Posts: 953 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
here's his number, 412 561 2333. He's in dormont.

Posts: 953 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Welcome Chad!

Tony knows! Dave's shop is on West Liberty, across from Wendy's.

http://dominickracing.com/

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mark Romeo
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Chad Coughanour:
I'm looking to get my car ladder barred and mini tubbed. Does anyone have any suggestions on where would be the best place to take it? Thanks

Did you talk to Ron Boyce about it?

Jones Transmission Pumps
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA

Posts: 780 | Location: New Alexandria, Pa | Registered: August 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of jeffrey10x2
posted Hide Post
does anyone have any E85 fuel that they would be willing to sell me like 10 gals or so for tomorrow, sheetz in monroeville told me last week they would be switching to summer blend may 1, so i called today just to make sure and now they are putting it off till may 15.

Posts: 741 | Location: duncansville,pa | Registered: July 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of 1355PRO
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jeffrey10x2:
does anyone have any E85 fuel that they would be willing to sell me like 10 gals or so for tomorrow, sheetz in monroeville told me last week they would be switching to summer blend may 1, so i called today just to make sure and now they are putting it off till may 15.

Jeff...Bob George has a drum or two he is selling.

Eric Macchiaroli
S/R1355 80 Arrow

Posts: 473 | Location: Glenshaw PA | Registered: February 25, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of jeffrey10x2
posted Hide Post
will he be there tomorrow?

Posts: 741 | Location: duncansville,pa | Registered: July 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
when i was looking into it for bikes, There used to be other Sheetz stations in Pittsburgh that had it, along with the Somerset Service Plaza on the turnpike. Also, VP has come out with their Ethanol / E85 blend equivalent (c85 I believe they call it). Might talk to Carmen or Jaime about the track carrying it.

Posts: 85 | Location: Johnstown, PA | Registered: June 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Might have jumped the gun...C85 looks to be very pricey $$$

Posts: 85 | Location: Johnstown, PA | Registered: June 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of jeffrey10x2
posted Hide Post
i can usually get it at the sheetz in monroeville, but they put off switching to E85 summer blend until may 15th.
if i have to , ill just drive down there and get like 10-15 gals and see what it tests at.

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
You might want to get some E98, then you can test each batch and add a bit of the E98 if needed to bring it up to wherever you want it, to be a consistent blend all year 'round.

There are a bunch of bike guys in the miidwest that are using it as it is very available there and that is what they recommended. Kind of make it an "E86" no matter what time of year.

DRR Sportsman
Picture of jeffrey10x2
posted Hide Post
thats the thing , i have no idea where to get E98 at all around here., i have been told by some that they use methanol to bring it up to E85

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
If the Ethanol plant in Clearfield ever gets back up and running, they may sell it direct. the midwest guys said most of teh Ethanol plants will sell direct out there. That is a big if of course....

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tony Fagnilli:
Dave Dominck. He does really nice work.

You wont find better work. You better call now he may be able to get you scheduled for the 2014 season and yes I said 2014, Thats how good he is.

89 Mustang GT - PX98
Rodeheavers Hotrod Shop

Posts: 728 | Location: Belle Vernon, PA | Registered: December 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of jeffrey10x2
posted Hide Post
it was on the news last week that the plant in clearfield will be opening back up because they said they have new contracts to fill now.
it closed because a huge company backed out of a deal with them.

DRR Sportsman
Picture of 1355PRO
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jeffrey10x2:
will he be there tomorrow?

Don't know Jeff ...he lives in 84 PA..I can call him tomarrow if you would like. Maybe you could run out before going to the track?

Eric Macchiaroli
S/R1355 80 Arrow

Posts: 473 | Location: Glenshaw PA | Registered: February 25, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of John Cadamore
posted Hide Post
Are we having test and tune tomorrow? I need some practice.

Posts: 155 | Location: Freeport | Registered: June 24, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of jeffrey10x2
posted Hide Post
thanks eric, but ill just go to sheetz and see what it tests at.
might just have to rejet a little if it is too far off.

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Congratulations to Chip Forman for his win in Top Sportsman at the ADRL race at Maple Grove today. Chip has six wins at the Outlaw Pro Mod races at PRP in 2010 and 2011. In four rounds of eliminations Chip was .008, .031, .041 and .034 on the tree and .012, .001, .028 and .015 off his dial.

Posts: 153 | Location: the Heights of Brighton | Registered: March 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Steve from Pa
posted Hide Post
Wow was that great to hear Steve Shullo back on the mic yesterday or what not worthy

Most important, keep the shiny side up

Posts: 798 | Location: Punxsutawney, Pa USA | Registered: February 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post