DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Pittsburgh Raceway Park
Page 1 ... 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 ... 716
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pittsburgh Raceway Park
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
Picture of 1355PRO
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JordanPR22:
I am in need of a enclosed trailer. Anyone have any suggestions on where to buy new that may have some financing options or any places to look for decent used ones? Brands to stay away from? Size I am looking for is 16 ft (smallest) to 22 ft (largest). Thanks for the help.

Jordan...I might be selling my 18ft 2003 Haulmark....4 new tires last year and new brakes all the way around in 2010. Give me a ring if you want to check it out. I have some furniture in it now for my move...lol...

Eric Macchiaroli
S/R1355 80 Arrow

Posts: 473 | Location: Glenshaw PA | Registered: February 25, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of doorman
posted Hide Post
Tony yesterday i made a pot of hot dogs and sauerkraut and ate way toooo much might need some advice on cleanup

Posts: 191 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of doorman
posted Hide Post
i called lowes and home depo they have nothin

quote:
Originally posted by doorman:
Tony yesterday i made a pot of hot dogs and sauerkraut and ate way toooo much might need some advice on cleanup

Posts: 191 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
first, start with throwing your shorts away, peferably in one of those HAZ-MAT containers. The rest is up to you.

Posts: 953 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Red or Dead MOPAR
posted Hide Post
WOW? OPEN UP THE TRACK FOR MORE TIME TRIALERS...
Is that why we werent #1 at Bracket Finals Last year??? To many time trialers here not enough racers...Plus bring in more of them rice burners to tear the crap out of the starting line WOOO HOOO!!!

Posts: 142 | Location: Export,PA | Registered: January 16, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of doorman
posted Hide Post
HAZ-MAT THAT GETS TO BE EXPENSIVE I JUST HAD THEM COME IN AND REMOVE A RECLINER FROM MY BASEMENT A FEW MONTHS AGO JUST SAYING IT NOT IMPORTANT

DRR Trophy
Picture of doorman
posted Hide Post
I WANT TEST AND TUNE I WAS ABLE TO TEST LAST WEEK BUT NEVER GOT A CHANCE TO TUNE MAYBE TOMORROW IF THEY GET RAINED OUT MAYBE WE CAN JUST TUNE SATURDAY JUST SAYING NOT IMPORTANT

DRR Trophy
Picture of doorman
posted Hide Post
tony can you ask carman
quote:
I WANT TEST AND TUNE I WAS ABLE TO TEST LAST WEEK BUT NEVER GOT A CHANCE TO TUNE MAYBE TOMORROW IF THEY GET RAINED OUT MAYBE WE CAN JUST TUNE SATURDAY JUST SAYING NOT IMPORTANT

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
quote:

That's actually funny

Posts: 953 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Red or Dead MOPAR:
WOW? OPEN UP THE TRACK FOR MORE TIME TRIALERS...
Is that why we werent #1 at Bracket Finals Last year??? To many time trialers here not enough racers...Plus bring in more of them rice burners to tear the crap out of the starting line WOOO HOOO!!!

Is it just me. Am I actually losing my mind. It has to be just me, right? I feel like I'm Martin Sheen after traveling up that river in Cambodia, and finally meeting the insane colonel Kurtz.

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
I love the smell of nitro in the morning, smells like...victory.

Yeah I know it's napalm not nitro and Duvall not Brando, but so what.

Posts: 153 | Location: the Heights of Brighton | Registered: March 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Red or Dead MOPAR
posted Hide Post
haha i dont watch enough movies or tv ect to know scenes or actor names...
But i did watch our mopar guy take out connelly in the final of pro stock on sunday, anyone else love that too?

Posts: 142 | Location: Export,PA | Registered: January 16, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
Nick, you're like colonel Kurtz from the movie Apocalype Now. Watch that movie and let me know what you think.

The horror, the horror

DRR Sportsman
Picture of fast frank
posted Hide Post
I kinda liked the surfing part! Just want in

Posts: 728 | Location: pa. | Registered: December 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tony Fagnilli:
Nick, you're like colonel Kurtz from the movie Apocalype Now. Watch that movie and let me know what you think.

The horror, the horror
So then I suppose you would be the character played by Dennis Hopper in this analogy.

Posts: 90 | Location: Johnstown | Registered: November 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Nick some of us own our own business and understand Profit and Loss. The Tedesco's Love the sport but also run a business. If you take a look around on a TNT night that crowd brings alot more spectators and watch the line at the concessions that crew don't bring all their supplies like the regular bracket crew. From my uninformed perspective I would probably run TNT anytime I could from a $ veiwpoint. Also lots of us started from the TNT bunch we didn't come from a family of racers. Flame me if you want I'll be there on sat. anyway.

Posts: 36 | Location: pgh pa | Registered: January 18, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
In case you all didn't see this on Nikki's CarePage, FB page, or Foundation site:

We are selling tickets for a 2012 Ranger 800 XP 4x4 to benefit the "Thinking of Nikki Foundation" for $20.00 per ticket, and the winning number is taken from the the FIRST 7:00pm PA 3-digit lottery which will be drawn on Wednesday, October ...31, 2012. Only saling 1000 tickets.

Tickets can be purchased at RJ's Heating and Cooling @898 Industrial Blvd, Loyalhanna, PA, or contact Bob, Karen, or Christine.

Thank you for all for what you have done already, and still continue to do for the, "Thinking of Nikki Foundation" and all the kids.

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Maybe Keith should buy and try a Swiffer Wet Jet. Just a thought.

Posts: 199 | Location: PA | Registered: September 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Or a Sham Wow.

Posts: 199 | Location: PA | Registered: September 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Chad Coughanour
posted Hide Post
I'm looking to get my car ladder barred and mini tubbed. Does anyone have any suggestions on where would be the best place to take it? Thanks

Posts: 1 | Location: Grapeville | Registered: May 19, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post