DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Pittsburgh Raceway Park
Page 1 ... 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 ... 716
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pittsburgh Raceway Park
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
Picture of 1355PRO
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tom Lang:
Tony Fagnilli will be a guest on Rappin' on Racin' Monday April 30th at 8:30 pm, right after my drag racing report which airs every Monday at 8:15. You can listen live at:
http://www.speedwayproductions.biz/
The show is also archived through that link in case you can't listen Monday night. Maybe Tony will share the stories he promised us from his Charlotte trip.

This should be good....Tony..lets meet at a bar at sayyyy....6 ...get you lubed up.. Ice Cream

Eric Macchiaroli
S/R1355 80 Arrow

Posts: 473 | Location: Glenshaw PA | Registered: February 25, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of PX88
posted Hide Post
Moving to Sunday is a great move. I can at least get my burnt rubber and VHT fix for the week.

JT Harrold
Mod PX88
88 Camaro RS

Posts: 28 | Location: Pittsburgh, PA | Registered: April 13, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
cant please everyone

Cadamore Racing Engines
724 766-4502
Sarver Automotive and Performance
Roenigk Tire Service

Posts: 310 | Location: Freeport | Registered: December 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
"Lubed up"?????????? Don't be silly, you know I don't swing that way.

Posts: 953 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Red or Dead MOPAR
posted Hide Post
i voice my opinion like u all do, its going to benefit alot ya, but it would the same if there was a race...im not racing anywere im helping my best friend move out of his house this weekend...
last weekend to get some bracket race practice b4 first day of points and thye cancel it, and this year instead of only scheduling ONE reg race day before first day of points they schedule 4 gamblers so we all got practice, instead come the very last chance to get some bracket races down the track b4 points and they cancel it?

PS: I could care less if there was a purse, i just wanna put a dial on and whomp whomp someone...

Tony: Bad to the bone...

Posts: 142 | Location: Export,PA | Registered: January 16, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Nick I understand your point and your passion for the competition and not just making laps down the track. Im sure PRP has their reason on why they canceled the gamblers and is what it is but the positive is that they did move the TNT to atleast get some rubber on the track and allow those that do need to work some bugs out the chance to do it before the first day of points. As much as you whomp whomp people I dont think you need any practice LOL. Plus you have had way more runs then the rest of us whose cars arent ready yet or dont want to travel 3hrs so you should have the advantage next week and in good shape. Car

Maybe car count will be light sunday and they may decide to have a gamblers anyway, who knows, Ill be there no matter what.

89 Mustang GT - PX98
Rodeheavers Hotrod Shop

Posts: 728 | Location: Belle Vernon, PA | Registered: December 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
Nick, I get it. You were giving your opinion, just like everyone else on here.

But, you know what else you were doing, complaining.

Posts: 953 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
I know of a couple of complainers! They had a lot of crazy ideas about liberty and the pursuit of happiness. They complained over and over to some king or other. But the moral of the story is.. Well I forget. But those guys names where.. Well I forget that, too.

I think they all drove around in imports, though!

Posts: 90 | Location: Johnstown | Registered: November 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
So voicing ones opinion is now complaining? Seems to me then everybody on here complains if thats the case. This is still a free country which permits freedom of speech. He didn't slam the track he just voiced his opinion. As many times that I disagreed with what he said (and he knows when I didn't, just ask him)He just voiced his opinion like everybody else does (how many times have I said that now?).Don't get on here much and this is one of the reasons why. Mostly just a bunch of crap. Michael Donally, think 2 of those guy's you were trying to name were Big George (Washington that is)and another is Terrible Thomas (Jefferson that is). They voiced there opinion and a whole bunch more. Oh and by the way, I will be having a talk with Nick. He knows it's coming just as I know I'm going to hear about what he said. I'm glad he took the weekend off, he needs a break from the action.

Posts: 178 | Location: Export | Registered: July 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of doorman
posted Hide Post
I think they should just do practice tree races the rest of the season

Posts: 191 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Just want inif you want to hear some compaints..then just pull the cord..tt and no gamblers race???WTF?.got your back nick. No No

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
I want to thank you guys for agreeing with me when I said that Nick was complaining.

But to compare Nick to Washington and Jefferson and me to a king, that's preposterous. I'd be more like a dictator like Napolean or Kim Jong Il, only taller.

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:
But to compare Nick to Washington and Jefferson and me to a king, that's preposterous. I'd be more like a dictator like Napolean or Kim Jong Il, only taller.
Huh??? I wasn’t saying that at all! It thought it was clear what I was saying. I was saying you’re a pinko commie! Wink

Posts: 90 | Location: Johnstown | Registered: November 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of doorman
posted Hide Post
So what you are saying is there WON'T be a practice tree gamblers race tomorrow??

Posts: 191 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
No, there IS going to be a practice tree gamblers race, but no alcohol. Unless you can prove that you're a member of the Communist party, then you can drink. There's two stipulations though. You can only drink vodka and you have to oppress others' freedom of speech.

Got it? Try not to be such a douche from now on. Thank you.

DRR Trophy
Picture of doorman
posted Hide Post
Thanks for clearing that up. Last question...are drugs allowed? Can I use my delay box? Should I bring a covered dish?

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
failed my psyc test for my nhra lic..can you believe that? Banging Head

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Doorman you said "last question" then preceeded to ask 3 questions! You are banned. Eyes

Posts: 2593 | Location: at the track | Registered: May 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
These last few months I have been OBSERVING what is going on!
It seems that the Tedesco family has been drinking alot of the NHRA Kool-Aid Busted. My questions to the racers are:

How many Sausage/and or Meatball samiches has Mike and Dim Light shared?
How long before PRP changes it sanction to NHRA?
How are the racers gonna take this?

You all know its coming and probably been secretly talking about it. I realize NOBODY would ever bring this up in a public forum so I decided to get it out there for you. BTW... your welcome

Posts: 150 | Location: Sittin at 660. | Registered: November 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of doorman
posted Hide Post
doorman, please call yourself.