DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Pittsburgh Raceway Park
Page 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 716
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pittsburgh Raceway Park
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
It's good to be a guy... that type of thinking always makes sense! Big Grin

Happy belated birthday to Greg Miller!

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Happy birthday Greg

89 Mustang GT - PX98
Rodeheavers Hotrod Shop

Posts: 728 | Location: Belle Vernon, PA | Registered: December 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<scottg263>
posted
Bill or anyone else

Since Ray Ray must be stuck in his new car and wont call me back either, with QCR's demise appearing to be close at hand, I'm looking at options for next year. What is PRP's junior program like, and have they released any times or a scedule as of yet?

Thanks

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Scott, you have a PM.

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<Bill Turk>
posted
Scottg263,

What is your question about the schedule and Jrs? I have the almost final draft of the schedule in my hands as of a meeting last night.. PRP Jr program is very good and should be much bigger with alot of racers coming from QCR. The Jr program usually had 25-30 cars split into 3 classes. 8-9yr old 10-12 and 13-17. the 2007 schedule for JRS will be, gates opening at 9am and TT starting at 10am. Regular classes (top,Mod Street ect) TT start at 1pm with elimination no earlier than 5pm. We are hoping to have the JR and TCR programs finished before the regular classes start. That all depends on the car count.

Did i answer your questions? if not keep asking and i will reply back..

<scottg263>
posted
Thanks for your responses guys I think I was just looking for times and classes mainly. But since you have almost final draft of the schedule there handy is there a quick 16 program this year?

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Hi Scott, I'll double check, but there wasn't anything on the schedule highlights I saw. PRP will have 5 or 6 Door Jamz on selected Saturdays, but that's quickest 8 door cars only, heads up, 1/8th mile.

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ChuckT:
Hi Scott, I'll double check, but there wasn't anything on the schedule highlights I saw. PRP will have 5 or 6 Door Jamz on selected Saturdays, but that's quickest 8 door cars only, heads up, 1/8th mile.

You mean people still run door cars?

Scott prp has plenty of room for you to park that 65 1/2 .329 foot long trailer you have. You can pit with us, just one condition. HOT PEPPERS. Nothing like grumpys hot peppers at 9am on a saturday.

Posts: 365 | Location: new castle,pa | Registered: May 07, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<scottg263>
posted
ray ray, PEPPERS, you mean PEPPERS, dads already gottem started bubba, tortilla chips and halo's now thats the "shizt" literally.

SG: lookin to make the way it used be
SG2:Oh by the way, since he's now "retired" aint no where near as grumpy

<Bill Turk>
posted
Scottg263,

Yes Chuck was correct in that there will be 6 events called Door JamZ, it is a 1/8 heads up race, the fastest car/dragster wins. It will be an 8 car field with 2 qual runs to get in. The entry i think is $65 and it is $1200 to win and i can't remember the RU money.

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Hot peppers?? Yummmmmmmm. If you end up with extras, I'd be happy to help you out. Big Grin

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Hot peppers?? Yummmmmmmm. If you end up with extras, I'd be happy to help you out. Big Grin

Chuck theres always plenty. His dad gets up about 4am cooks them in a bbq type sauce they kick a$$. You need to come down and visit more often but you street guys are to good for us top guys Razz. Frank Tedesco you reading this. This year im bringing back staging duels and i'm going to do a burn out to the 1/8th mile. I'm going to speed in the pits and side with Tony Borone on everything SmileOH YEA AND I LUV YOU MAN.

Posts: 365 | Location: new castle,pa | Registered: May 07, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Man, that sounds good. I need a drooling emoticon. If we came down there, there wouldn't be any for anyone else. And it's just not Barry and me, Mike/T holds his own with the big boys. Sshheeee-eeettt, you played with us, what, 1 time, and didn't come back. At least we had your contribution in the bogey. Big Grin Better not come speeding past our pits... I'm getting stop sticks like on Cops. Big Grin I hope I see you in Top Dog, Ray... we can burn it down til dawn... and I have a 20 gallon gas tank. Big Grin

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
ray if your gonna do it do it right,i was so upset "once" i came down the return road and to the pits with chute out about 50 mph.slightly po'ed.. Big Grin but you better watch you might get the look from certain female in your pit area.i hope you ordered that 15 gallon fuel cell Big Grin.i see you can type but i guess you cant speak????number still the same it is..

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

<scottg263>
posted
Bill

Your beaten a dead horse buddy, he never calls anybody back. I'm just glad he ignores somebody else besides me.

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
yep!!!i know but i like beaten that horse.just remember that when he wants to know about that 1 thing all us dragster guys know!!!and dont tell him even thou its real important.just keep it to yourself,and hope he doesnt find out the hard way Razz.

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
thinking about selling ours.but it wont be real cheap.no sense trying to get cheap at this point in the game!!!i'll let you know by friday.

Photobucket

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Man, that sounds good. I need a drooling emoticon. If we came down there, there wouldn't be any for anyone else. And it's just not Barry and me, Mike/T holds his own with the big boys. Sshheeee-eeettt, you played with us, what, 1 time, and didn't come back. At least we had your contribution in the bogey. Big Grin Better not come speeding past our pits... I'm getting stop sticks like on Cops. Big Grin I hope I see you in Top Dog, Ray... we can burn it down til dawn... and I have a 20 gallon gas tank. Big Grin

Hey Chucky, that's not a bad idea with the stop sticks. You're write with me being not so big Chuck, but when it comes to good food I step up in a big way. Big Grin I know a burn down isn't sportsman like, but they sure are fun to watch.

89 Mustang GT - PX98
Rodeheavers Hotrod Shop

Posts: 728 | Location: Belle Vernon, PA | Registered: December 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
burn downs are stupid!!! Madand really pizz me off.

Photobucket

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by prest911:
burn downs are stupid!!! Madand really pizz me off.

C'mon Bill, I read the post a couple months ago about making a sandwich on the starting line.