DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Pittsburgh Raceway Park
Page 1 ... 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 ... 716
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pittsburgh Raceway Park
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
How Mikey and Scotty spend their rain delay at the Halloween Classic:

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Local racers at the Classic last week:

Kara Jo Bowman in the Coronet:

Matt Obertanec left lane AMC Spirit

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Bubba Black S10

Mark Brewer in Christine's Mustang. He made it to 5 cars in Pro, before losing to eventual winner Vic Ellinger in a great race. Dead even on the tree, Mark .002 under, Vic .002 over.

Rich Miller, Fairlane

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Scotty, when he's not modeling hats

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mikey making the walk to the tower to claim a prize

Dave Poorman in the Malibu

Mikey

Amanada Hoover pic

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Congratulations to newlyweds Rick and Jen Clay. Their wedding was yesterday, and I wish them a great life together of happiness and health.

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Pro 301g
posted Hide Post
Hey Chuck, Any pics of the Pontiac?? She might be going down the road!! Anyone hear is Mia ok? or what happened?
Lou

Abruzzi Converters Advance Auto Parts
Wiseco Pistons
Dart Blocks
Ronald McDonald House Akron

Posts: 629 | Location: Home | Registered: February 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Don't know what happened, but I heard she was ok. She hopped into a car for Saturday's race at SGMP (Mark Walter posted round by round results on DragStory), and got back on the horse!

Text me your email address Lou. Pretty sure I have it on mine or the tree race list, but just to be sure. I'll send you the original files. This one came out decent, the other blurred. Going down the road??? Ol' reliable??

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Pro 301g
posted Hide Post
yea,,, shes so fine my 79.. Damn good car.... Im gonna be sad if she goes down the road!!

Abruzzi Converters Advance Auto Parts
Wiseco Pistons
Dart Blocks
Ronald McDonald House Akron

Posts: 629 | Location: Home | Registered: February 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of John Cadamore
posted Hide Post
Is PRP open for racing this weekend?

Posts: 155 | Location: Freeport | Registered: June 24, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
It's on the schedule, John, and I haven't heard or seen anything different. Weather looks good for Saturday, 53, dry, sunny, so I sure hope so. I'll be there!

DRR Trophy
Picture of John Cadamore
posted Hide Post
Hope to see you there Chuck. I think Matt wants to take a couple of passes in my duster. I had two trailer tires blow out on the way home from Norwalk so I order 4 new ones and I am going to have them mounted tomorrow.

Posts: 155 | Location: Freeport | Registered: June 24, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
Carmen's best friend of 17 years, Chooch, had to be put to sleep today. Anybody that's ever had to put down a dog knows how he feels. Sorry for your loss, buddy.

Posts: 953 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Definitely sad to hear. Very sorry for your loss, Carm.

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mark Romeo
posted Hide Post
Sorry to hear that Carmen. Thats a bummer.

Side note, anyone looking for a good dragster Bob is selling the car Kevin has been racing for the last few years. Here is a link to the DRR ad.
https://drr.infopop.cc/eve/foru...8600104/m/5607010016

Jones Transmission Pumps

Posts: 780 | Location: New Alexandria, Pa | Registered: August 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Sorry for your loss Carmen. Im a dog lover and have had to put many to sleep over the years and no matter how many times you do it its never easy.

89 Mustang GT - PX98
Rodeheavers Hotrod Shop

Posts: 728 | Location: Belle Vernon, PA | Registered: December 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of 1355PRO
posted Hide Post
So sorry to hear Carmen...I have been through it before and it's heartwrenching....RIP Chooch.

Eric Macchiaroli
S/R1355 80 Arrow

Posts: 473 | Location: Glenshaw PA | Registered: February 25, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
On a different note -

Thank you Veterans. We are grateful for your service and your defense of the Freedoms that allow us to drag race on a weekend and voice our opinions in a forum such as this.

God Bless America!

Just Joan

My AARP = Armed And Really Pissed

Posts: 137 | Location: 15650 | Registered: August 19, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
rumor has it,rich zemrose? won a $5000k race tonight in bradenton..good job rich

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of John Cadamore
posted Hide Post
As the 2011 race season comes to an end I would like to thank the owners and employees of Pittsburgh Raceway Park for providing us with a fantastic race facility.I hope everyone has a safe off season and I look forward to seeing everyone at the track in 2012. Enjoy the Holidays. The Cadamore Family.