DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Pittsburgh Raceway Park
Page 1 ... 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 ... 716
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pittsburgh Raceway Park
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
I most likely will be out of town on Sunday, and will miss the cruise, but wanted to post it up in case others could make it.

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of adn406
posted Hide Post
specs on motor? what are you asking for it?

quote:
Originally posted by rich penn:
PIC OF DEAN AND A1 MACHINE ENGINE FOR SALEhttp://i138.photobucket.com/al...20racing/ENGINE2.jpg

Posts: 16 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: November 22, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of rich penn
posted Hide Post
Am currently waiting for my spec sheet from dean,i know its hypertech pistons,corvett heads 202 stainless valves,arp rod bolts ,suppsed to do low 12s in 3400-3500 lb car ill post exact specs soon as i get engine is complete with carb water pump fuel pump air cleaner,distributer wieres plugs

1999 TRANS-AM WS6
SPONSERED BY ;
ASAP PERFROMANCE
ALLISON PARK PA.ALSO 2008 DODGE CHARGER R/T

Posts: 87 | Location: pittsburgh,pa | Registered: August 21, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Ed Galanda
posted Hide Post
Awesome track prep again today. Was taking all the rpm I could throw at it for launch today without sending motor parts all over Big Grin

6400rpm and was looking higher but front brakes started to stick and stopped my fun Eek

new PB sixty of 1.54

Posts: 237 | Location: Wexford, PA | Registered: February 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Great job to Mia Tedesco at the Million. Made it to 9 cars before running into Eventual race winner Shane Carr. Way to go Mia!

Awesome showing for your first trip to the Million.

Photobucket

Photobucket

E85 Racing Carbs by AJ

AJ

Posts: 1045 | Location: PA | Registered: March 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mark Romeo
posted Hide Post
Yep, Awesome job Mia!!! Quite an accomplishment to make it to the split in the million...taking home a cool $10k!!

Jones Transmission Pumps

Posts: 780 | Location: New Alexandria, Pa | Registered: August 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Nice job Mia!

89 Mustang GT - PX98
Rodeheavers Hotrod Shop

Posts: 728 | Location: Belle Vernon, PA | Registered: December 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Way to go Mia!! With that level of competition that is a great accomplishment!!
not worthy not worthy

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Ed Galanda
posted Hide Post
Good job Mia.

Posts: 237 | Location: Wexford, PA | Registered: February 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mark Romeo
posted Hide Post
Good job to Kevin, winning Quaker's Halloween race in No-box and his hired gun Don Kinney taking his Camaro to the final of Box!

Jones Transmission Pumps

Posts: 780 | Location: New Alexandria, Pa | Registered: August 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of JordanPR22
posted Hide Post
Door Car Kinney finally got that money from everyone... He tried to collect 128 from everyone that night but I guess he had better success Sunday. Great Job to all my guys at Quaker. Every time Kevin came back I was helping him into another car and running back up to the lanes. Had a blast with everyone Saturday. Unfortunately my bike does not seem to do well on a cold track. I couldn't make it down without spinning.

You got beef?

Jordan Haase
PR22
MiROCK # 2253

2009 Honda CBR 600RR
1982 Kawasaki GPz 550
team HARD racing - 1320 Psychos

Brock's Performance - GMS Racing Engines - Z&M Cycles - M&M Leather - JW Kustomz

FOREVER 53

Posts: 165 | Location: Irwin, PA | Registered: January 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Way to go Kevin! Wish I had some voice left after Saturday that I could have been on the mic, and given you some big time ups and plugs!

I was wondering who else was driving your car, Kev. I think I was at least 2 different numbers in addition to yours on it Saturday?

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JordanPR22:
Unfortunately my bike does not seem to do well on a cold track. I couldn't make it down without spinning.

Time to put a real tire on that beast.

Posts: 85 | Location: Johnstown, PA | Registered: June 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of JordanPR22
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by John_Gover:
quote:
Unfortunately my bike does not seem to do well on a cold track. I couldn't make it down without spinning.

Time to put a real tire on that beast.

I have never had a problem with traction until that night. I know the tire is on its last leg but I know at Pittsburgh it hooked fine in the same state.

Time to get a bigger bike not a better tire lol...

Jordan Haase
PR22
MiROCK # 2253

2009 Honda CBR 600RR
1982 Kawasaki GPz 550
team HARD racing - 1320 Psychos

Brock's Performance - GMS Racing Engines - Z&M Cycles - M&M Leather - JW Kustomz

FOREVER 53

Posts: 165 | Location: Irwin, PA | Registered: January 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:

I have never had a problem with traction until that night. I know the tire is on its last leg but I know at Pittsburgh it hooked fine in the same state.

Time to get a bigger bike not a better tire lol...

Good idea. Lets get something to slip you into the high 8's. Maybe a Hayabusa with some motor work, or a 1000 with some spray.

Posts: 85 | Location: Johnstown, PA | Registered: June 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of 1355PRO
posted Hide Post
Anyone looking for a reliable tow vehicle?...I'm selling my 99' Sierra 2wd 3k obo.

Eric Macchiaroli
S/R1355 80 Arrow

Posts: 473 | Location: Glenshaw PA | Registered: February 25, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Steve from Pa
posted Hide Post
Since it's that time of the year if anyone looking for a nice junior dragster for next year give me a call.

link to it on here
https://drr.infopop.cc/eve/foru...057045906#5057045906

Most important, keep the shiny side up

Posts: 798 | Location: Punxsutawney, Pa USA | Registered: February 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mark Romeo
posted Hide Post
Just read that we are now a 1320go.com track!!! I love live timing, really nice when you are unable to be at the track.

http://www.1320go.com/pittsburgh/livetiming.php

Jones Transmission Pumps

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
That's way cool! More good stuff from PRP!

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Happy birthday to my buddy Rich Penn! Hope you have a great day!
Party Ice Cream