DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Pittsburgh Raceway Park
Page 1 ... 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 ... 716
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pittsburgh Raceway Park
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
Picture of Red or Dead MOPAR
posted Hide Post
mike b.- Trust me i had the two foot brake pedal method in my mind the last 100 feet Wink but i just decided to hope and trust, plus you were making it super tight i kinda hoped id sneak a thou in front...

we think the old converter was so bad the car couldnt do anything else, it ran the same all the time, now that its got a new one thats working, it realling showing its inconsistancy when the weather changes, so what me and the old man did over the last 2 days,

New Plugs, Cap/Rotor, reg carb spacer instead of the wilson which is directing fuel right into my intake runner(cant be helping), Carb rebuild kit, cut carpet out from under neath my gas pedal, and last but most expensive, I just put it on RACE GAS for the first time, tuned her up for it and hope that the car can become alil more predictable in weather changes...

Nick Bowman
2x Pittsburgh Raceway Park Modified Points Champion
1970 Plymouth Duster
"Footbrake/No Box"

Posts: 142 | Location: Export,PA | Registered: January 16, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Have our 2008 Yamaha Grizzly 125 4-wheeler for sale. $2350

Photobucket

Photobucket

E85 Racing Carbs by AJ

AJ

Posts: 1045 | Location: PA | Registered: March 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Bob Deniker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by AJ Casini:
Have our 2008 Yamaha Grizzly 125 4-wheeler for sale. $2350

Need a golf cart now....the four wheeler only fits two. Big Grin

Posts: 622 | Location: Latrobe Pa. | Registered: July 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Thats right. I wanted to hook up a little red wagon to it but Momma said 'NO'. Tongue

Photobucket

Photobucket

E85 Racing Carbs by AJ

AJ

Posts: 1045 | Location: PA | Registered: March 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of jeffrey10x2
posted Hide Post
could always strap a carseat to the rack on it.Wink

Posts: 741 | Location: duncansville,pa | Registered: July 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Congratulations to my Brother Mike Balaska on his marriage to the lovely Amber Powell yesterday.

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Congrats Mike and Amber.

Posts: 474 | Location: Trinity, Florida | Registered: June 10, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mark Romeo
posted Hide Post
Congrats again guys!!

Jones Transmission Pumps

Posts: 780 | Location: New Alexandria, Pa | Registered: August 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Congratulations you two. AJ, Brianna and Addison

Photobucket

Photobucket

E85 Racing Carbs by AJ

AJ

DRR Trophy
Picture of rich penn
posted Hide Post
Congrats mike and amber,had a great time at the wedding.think chuck might have hurt his neck staring

1999 TRANS-AM WS6
SPONSERED BY ;
ASAP PERFROMANCE
ALLISON PARK PA.ALSO 2008 DODGE CHARGER R/T

Posts: 87 | Location: pittsburgh,pa | Registered: August 21, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Joe Jr.
posted Hide Post
Congrats Mike and Amber! Smile

1978 Chevy Camaro, SBC Powered - 4X06 and PX 21

Posts: 27 | Location: Portage, Pa | Registered: February 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Thanks everyone, I had a blast. Now I can get back to concentrating on racing and not planning a wedding Big Grin

89 Mustang GT - PX98
Rodeheavers Hotrod Shop

Posts: 728 | Location: Belle Vernon, PA | Registered: December 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of jeffrey10x2
posted Hide Post
congrats Mr and Mrs Balaska.

now mike its time to worry about the children lol

Posts: 741 | Location: duncansville,pa | Registered: July 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Steve from Pa
posted Hide Post
Congrats on the hitching (or hanging - which ever applies) Mike and Amber.

....so when is that Joe Jr fellow getting hitched??

Most important, keep the shiny side up

Posts: 798 | Location: Punxsutawney, Pa USA | Registered: February 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Trophy
Picture of Joe Jr.
posted Hide Post
well my day is October 13,2012.. yeah realized after everything was booked it will be on the same weekend as "GGG" 2012 probably.

but keeping my fingers crossed that i will get a little Car in 2012 race season...

1978 Chevy Camaro, SBC Powered - 4X06 and PX 21

Posts: 27 | Location: Portage, Pa | Registered: February 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
Congratulations Mike and Amber! Wishing you both many many years together!

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of rich penn
posted Hide Post
PIC OF DEAN AND A1 MACHINE ENGINE FOR SALEhttp://i138.photobucket.com/al...20racing/ENGINE2.jpg

1999 TRANS-AM WS6
SPONSERED BY ;
ASAP PERFROMANCE

Posts: 87 | Location: pittsburgh,pa | Registered: August 21, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Posting for Rich:

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
This Sunday, there will be a car cruise to benefit Officer Kotecki's family. Details below.
http://www.officerkotecki.com/ has been set up, and you can order tshirts in his memory, and check out other events scheduled. I heard on Y108 this morning the benefit dance/concert at the Kinloch VFD tomorrow night will use Valley High School's parking lot, and run a shuttle back and forth.

http://www.carcruises.com/cruise_detail.asp?eid=21502

Event Title:
Benefit Car Cruise for Officer Derek Kotecki

St. Margaret Mary's Church lot along with a few adjacent lots to set up the cruise

Address:
3033 Leechburg Road

City, State Zip Code:
Lower Burrell, Pennsylvania 15068

Date:
10/23/2011

Time:
11:00 am to 6:00 pm

Entry Fee:
$0

Description:
Benefit Car Cruise for Officer Derek Kotecki. Using the St. Margaret Marys Church lot along with a few adjacent lots to set up the cruise vehicles. There will be a 50/50 and Chinese auction. All cars, trucks, and bikes are welcome. All proceeds will go to Officer Kotecki's family.

Rain Date:

Contact Person:
Laid to Rust
Contact Phone:
724-594-3753

Contact Email:
laidtorust@yahoo.com

DRR Trophy
Picture of rich penn
posted Hide Post
Thanks chuck,kyles birthday party is sunday but will bring the charger afterwards.

1999 TRANS-AM WS6
SPONSERED BY ;
ASAP PERFROMANCE