DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Pittsburgh Raceway Park
Page 1 ... 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 ... 716
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pittsburgh Raceway Park
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
Picture of rich penn
posted Hide Post
Congrats to the new proud parents .

1999 TRANS-AM WS6
SPONSERED BY ;
ASAP PERFROMANCE
ALLISON PARK PA.ALSO 2008 DODGE CHARGER R/T

Posts: 87 | Location: pittsburgh,pa | Registered: August 21, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Congratulations to Brianna, AJ, and their families!
hug hug

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Is GGG 1/4 mile? Thanks

Posts: 20 | Location: Export,PA | Registered: August 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Slot Car Collection for sale, 33 Drag cars no roundy rounds lol all but 2 have speed FX 16D motors that have been tweaked the others have group 20 motors ,The Majority have pro slot slicks! All cars have low or zero runs on them, The majority have basecoat clearcoat Auto Paint! Comes with custom built case that holds all but 1 car, Box alone is worth $200.00 asking $2000.00 for the collection, Will separate for $75.00 each here is a link to all of them. http://www.facebook.com/media/...&l=b028e4cbc1&type=1

Life is too short to wake up with regrets. Love the people who treat you right. Forget about the ones who don't. Believe everything happens for a reason!

Always "Thinking of Nikki"...

Posts: 100 | Location: Scottdale, Pa | Registered: May 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mustang50lx:
Is GGG 1/4 mile? Thanks

No box and box bracket classes are 1/4 mile.

Pro Mods and Outlaw Dragster will be heads up, pro tree, 1/8th mile, quickest 8 qualify in each.

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
During the Ten's, the larger than life, Mike T. pitted across the road from me. Why our beloved track owner was up there "slumming it" with us, I have no idea. Maybe he wanted to experience how us "common" folk race. Maybe he wanted to show off his 400,000 dollar motorhome with its' seven slideouts, three and a half bathrooms and spiral staircase that went straight up to Heaven. Maybe, just maybe, he wanted to be near me(probably not. Oh well, I digress). As we hung out during the course of the weekend, I eating spaghettio's and he walking around with a 50.00 phallic symbol'd cigar hanging from his lip, he commented to me about not being able to hear the announcements from the tower. I said, "Yes, you are correct, O Rider of the 10,000 Dollar Golf Cart". Then I also told him that not only can't we hear anything, it gets really, really dark down here at our end of the Track d' Tedesco. He looked at me like I was retarded, mumbled something about how it was MY fault that he even owned the place, then walked into his trailer.(I assumed to count money).

Fast forward to today, My nephew Pat(who has two confirmed kills in Iraq, just in case you haven't read his track bio) came back from the Track d' Tedesco. He said "You'll never guess what Mike did up there, our pit area has brand new speakers, and brand new lighting." Great, awesome, that's all it took. It took one, ONE weekend of "slumming it" and our follicly challenged leader has finally spent some of his track profit, and reinvested it near my pit.

So, in conclusion, I would like to thank our Eminence for what he's done up there at the Vatican. And if anyone else wants their pit spot upgraded just get Mike to pit near you. For what he lacks in tallness, he makes up for in spending.

Posts: 953 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Ed Galanda
posted Hide Post
Rolling

I got a chuckle from that one Tony.

Posts: 237 | Location: Wexford, PA | Registered: February 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
this story reminded me of the stories tony used to tell on the internet...back in the day. hey tony...you breaking out the speedo for this weekend??

Cadamore Racing Engines
724 766-4502
Sarver Automotive and Performance
Roenigk Tire Service

Posts: 310 | Location: Freeport | Registered: December 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Bob Deniker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tony Fagnilli:
During the Ten's, the larger than life, Mike T. pitted across the road from me. Why our beloved track owner was up there "slumming it" with us, I have no idea. Maybe he wanted to experience how us "common" folk race. Maybe he wanted to show off his 400,000 dollar motorhome with its' seven slideouts, three and a half bathrooms and spiral staircase that went straight up to Heaven. Maybe, just maybe, he wanted to be near me(probably not. Oh well, I digress). As we hung out during the course of the weekend, I eating spaghettio's and he walking around with a 50.00 phallic symbol'd cigar hanging from his lip, he commented to me about not being able to hear the announcements from the tower. I said, "Yes, you are correct, O Rider of the 10,000 Dollar Golf Cart". Then I also told him that not only can't we hear anything, it gets really, really dark down here at our end of the Track d' Tedesco. He looked at me like I was retarded, mumbled something about how it was MY fault that he even owned the place, then walked into his trailer.(I assumed to count money).

Fast forward to today, My nephew Pat(who has two confirmed kills in Iraq, just in case you haven't read his track bio) came back from the Track d' Tedesco. He said "You'll never guess what Mike did up there, our pit area has brand new speakers, and brand new lighting." Great, awesome, that's all it took. It took one, ONE weekend of "slumming it" and our follicly challenged leader has finally spent some of his track profit, and reinvested it near my pit.

So, in conclusion, I would like to thank our Eminence for what he's done up there at the Vatican. And if anyone else wants their pit spot upgraded just get Mike to pit near you. For what he lacks in tallness, he makes up for in spending.

You screwed up Tony......You should have also mentioned you were sick of getting your tires muddy in your pit spot. Hum

Posts: 622 | Location: Latrobe Pa. | Registered: July 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Mr. Obvious
posted Hide Post
Anthony that's a great story. Almost as good as..
Once upon a time a young man asked a young lady to marry him. She said NO.
And he lived happily ever after.
And raced cars, and rode motorcycles, and had money, and basicly did as he dam well pleased.
now that's a story....Obviously ...

with us it really is "Rocket Science"
www.mindsciencemotorsports.com

Posts: 161 | Location: Laural Hill Pa. | Registered: October 08, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of John Cadamore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MattCadamore:
this story reminded me of the stories tony used to tell on the internet...back in the day. hey tony...you breaking out the speedo for this weekend??

Your right Matt those were the days. I can still remember the days when Tony always had a good story to tell and Rich Paton(the third)still had hair. But Tony has matured and aged like a bottle of fine wine and has become BORING like the rest of us. How I long for the old Tony and one of his stories about his escapades around the world(Florida trip). Our only hope I guess would be to get him drunk around the campfire some evening.

Posts: 155 | Location: Freeport | Registered: June 24, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by John Cadamore:
quote:

Your right Matt those were the days. I can still remember the days when Tony always had a good story to tell and Rich Paton(the third)still had hair. But Tony has matured and aged like a bottle of fine wine and has become BORING like the rest of us. How I long for the old Tony and one of his stories about his escapades around the world(Florida trip). Our only hope I guess would be to get him drunk around the campfire some evening.

Hey Now!!!

Posts: 201 | Location: Jeannette, PA | Registered: January 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
quote:

Schmuck!! People here are wondering why I went to into a full body shiver.

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bob Deniker:
You screwed up Tony......You should have also mentioned you were sick of getting your tires muddy in your pit spot. Hum

And that you were hungry. Big Grin

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Happy birthday Christine Brewer!
hug hug

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tony Fagnilli:
he walking around with a 50.00 phallic symbol'd cigar hanging from his lip

our pit area has brand new speakers, and brand new lighting.

You guys aren't going to ask the obvious question here?? You really letting Tony off the hook this easy????

Posts: 2399 | Location: Ohio | Registered: April 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
Shawn, what ever are you insinuating?

Have you ever SEEN me in a speedo? It's quite the spectacle.

Posts: 953 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Who me???? Busted

Posts: 2399 | Location: Ohio | Registered: April 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
What?

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Did you too have a cigar hanging from your lips celebrating the upgrades to your new plantation. The question is, will prest have to be the Lawn Jockey standing at the entrance holding a lantern?