DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Pittsburgh Raceway Park
Page 1 ... 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 ... 716
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pittsburgh Raceway Park
 Login/Join

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
It is just a bunch of BS! I always say man up or shut up when you think someone is cheating! If you ain't man enough to go in front of tech and file a protest then shut up.

Posts: 2593 | Location: at the track | Registered: May 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
There's nothing going on up there. These guys are just ****ing around to see what they can stir up.

Posts: 953 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
lmao,i dont race there because of these certain racer/racers.so im not going to be able to man up at this time.so i will shut up.. Ice Cream

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Yea I know but when you start talking cheating it gets on my nerves. By the way Tony nice pit spot, Bud made me park in your spot about a month ago when you weren't there.

Posts: 2593 | Location: at the track | Registered: May 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Praying crying

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Chuck you must of saw the weather forcast! Praying

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
No, Clint, thinking of Nikki and the Denikers most especially today

https://drr.infopop.cc/eve/foru...0652/m/19410307/p/19

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Trophy
Picture of rich penn
posted Hide Post
As a father of two i cant imagine what the denikers are going through,Thinking of nikki on this day,my faminly will say a special prayer at dinner tonite for sweet angel nikki.

PENN family

1999 TRANS-AM WS6
SPONSERED BY ;
ASAP PERFROMANCE
ALLISON PARK PA.ALSO 2008 DODGE CHARGER R/T

Posts: 87 | Location: pittsburgh,pa | Registered: August 21, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Pro 301g
posted Hide Post
thinking of Nikki...
Louie Jean Marie and Josie

Abruzzi Converters Advance Auto Parts
Wiseco Pistons
Dart Blocks
Ronald McDonald House Akron

Posts: 629 | Location: Home | Registered: February 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Sorry Chuck I didn't realize it was that day. Frown
Praying

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mark Romeo
posted Hide Post
Thinking of Nikki and the Deniker family today especially. Sending prayers Angel

Jones Transmission Pumps

Posts: 780 | Location: New Alexandria, Pa | Registered: August 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Thinking of Nikki and the Deniker family.

Posts: 37 | Location: Ford City, Pa | Registered: February 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Thoughts and prayers for the the Denikers from Brianna and I.

Photobucket

Photobucket

E85 Racing Carbs by AJ

AJ

Posts: 1045 | Location: PA | Registered: March 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Thoughts and prayers to the Denikers.

The weather looks good to me Saturday...

89 Mustang GT - PX98
Rodeheavers Hotrod Shop

Posts: 728 | Location: Belle Vernon, PA | Registered: December 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Bob Deniker
posted Hide Post
Thanks guys. We get by with a little from our friends. hug

On a sidenote, lets have some fun saturday in celebration of Nikki and Mark. Car

Posts: 622 | Location: Latrobe Pa. | Registered: July 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Weather will be fine for tomorrow. There was a bigger chance of rain last weekend, and we got what, 3 drops?

I'm looking forward to seeing the Big Wheel race. I hope Trub will be there to capture the "action"! Big Grin Hope the ambulance has O2 tanks full!
Laughing

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Is there still going to be big wheels there to use or do we need our own?

Posts: 199 | Location: PA | Registered: September 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Bob Deniker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JoeyB:
Is there still going to be big wheels there to use or do we need our own?

Bring your own if you can Joey........

Posts: 622 | Location: Latrobe Pa. | Registered: July 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of rich penn
posted Hide Post
Chuck was up till 1230 last night building kyles racer.does anyone know when the kids stuff starts

1999 TRANS-AM WS6
SPONSERED BY ;
ASAP PERFROMANCE
ALLISON PARK PA.ALSO 2008 DODGE CHARGER R/T

Posts: 87 | Location: pittsburgh,pa | Registered: August 21, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Bob Deniker
posted Hide Post
3 till 6 is the stuff at the playground for the kids. Big wheel race is later in the day also.