DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Pittsburgh Raceway Park
Page 1 ... 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 ... 716
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pittsburgh Raceway Park
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
Picture of PX88
posted Hide Post
Yeah Chuck, hopefully something stupid. Frown

JT Harrold
Mod PX88
88 Camaro RS

Posts: 28 | Location: Pittsburgh, PA | Registered: April 13, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by momma romeo:
Exactly Joan! I was once asked to sign something (NOT RELATED TO THE TRACK OR DRAG RACING) stating that I would not speak out against an organization (read: Union). I laughed in their faces and told them that as far as I know, this is still America and I would always have the right to say what I think. That incident came to mind when I heard about your "problem". We WOMEN OF STREET will pretty much always have an opinion and be ready and willing to state it and defend it! You go, girl!! (by the way, your baby girl is absolutely adorable!)

Thanks again, Amy - is this the big wedding weekend? Congratulations on your growing family!

My AARP = Armed And Really Pissed

Posts: 137 | Location: 15650 | Registered: August 19, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Yes, it is!! Looking forward to it and praying for good weather (which for me means not 85 or 90 degrees) and hopefully no rain because it is an outdoor reception. We have tents though so should be okay either way! I'm sure we will share pics after! Thanks, we love our growing family!!!

Amy Romeo
1973 Pontiac Ventura
PRP 2007 Street Champion
Sponsored by:
World Class Transmission
Dean Racing Engines

Posts: 35 | Location: New Alexandria | Registered: October 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
i woke up this past saturday morning with a mullet wig on...i think im gonna wear it to the wedding Big Grin justtt kiddingggg ma haha

shoutout to fathead...good job this weekend bro and good luck in michigan at the 50s

Cadamore Racing Engines
724 766-4502
Sarver Automotive and Performance
Roenigk Tire Service

Posts: 310 | Location: Freeport | Registered: December 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of doorman
posted Hide Post
Good ole boys club, now it's the senior citizens club Rolling

You don't like it , don't let the door hit you in the arse on the way out

Been the answer for years, might be why car counts so low from the good ole boy's "day's"

Posts: 191 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by HappyFeet:
I have been racing at Keystone/PRP for 14 years and I think letting Greg and his crew get away was the biggest mistake they ever made. PRP is suffering from low car counts and Obnoxious Employee Syndrome, but it's still only 10 miles from my house and I am too cheap to drive to Quaker! I wish you all success and I hope you appreciate what a great crew you have there!

Joan I think you need to take your crying *** over there....lol. Every week you are complaining about something. PRP is a way better place to race this year. Maybe it is your bad attitude that causes employee's not to like you? The good ole boys club is gone and everyone is treated the same fair way. You don't like it , don't let the door hit you in the arse on the way out. There is no price on morals, so don't blame it on being cheap!!

May I ask what your name is - or do you prefer to attack in the dark?
There is only truth in my remarks, as the ten to twelve paying customers who were in the Street staging lanes and witness to the incident. As far as the theory that my "bad attitude" causes the employees to "not like me" I wish you could have seen the outpouring of concern I received from the same employees in the lanes after a certain person was led away.
Do you think the car count is UP at PRP??
You contend that "every week you are complaining about something" - Wow, is someone else posting under my account? I believe that this forum is available for laurels and lances, and I served in the military to guarantee our right to the liberties, such as free speech, that we enjoy here.
Finally, whose morals are you questioning? What possible connection can be established between a person being frugal with their earnings and their moral content? Please explain what direction you were trying to go with that.
Just Joan

Posts: 137 | Location: 15650 | Registered: August 19, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:
If you feel that things are so bad at PRP, then you should be willing to take your show on the road. If morals are important to you, then you would follow through and go elsewhere because this place is so bad. Maybe I am different , but if things were that bad, I would just move on, no matter what it cost me and if I had to race less, so be it.

Your statement was a slap in the face to the owners and racers of PRP. The program runs pretty darn smooth and efficiently, unlike last year. Mike invested huge cash into improvements and gives us a great place to race and you take cheap shots at him. We have had some great events at PRP this year with more to come. like the guaranteed 10k races. Mike did the right thing and wiped the slate clean as now PRP works for everyone and not just the select few.

Still no identity?
Please proof the posts you are attacking - Mike Tedesco has never once been mentioned. Perhaps you need an anonymous fact checker to pair with your nom de plume.

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:
"I have been racing at Keystone/PRP for 14 years and I think letting Greg and his crew get away was the biggest mistake they ever made."

Dear Cupcake.....When you mention Keystone/PRP in a sentence in a negative way, you have attacked the owner which happens to be Mike....DUH!!

At this point, I will not debate with anyone who demeans women and refuses to identify themselves. So Long, CUPCAKE.

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
I am not really computer savvy, but is there a way to trace HAPPYFEET who joined DRR only to slam me for three posts and then deleted the post and his membership on DRR? I defend the Free Speech Amendment, but wasn't that rather cowardly? Just sayin'

DRR Trophy
Picture of Mr. Hyde
posted Hide Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by doorman:
G

Posts: 15 | Location: Torrance, PA | Registered: December 28, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Cant you Guys all get along!!

1974 Pontiac Ventura
557 BBC Mild 12.5 comp E85 3800 LBS with driver best to date 9.89 at 138 mph with a crappy 1.49 60 ft

Posts: 321 | Location: pittsburgh pa 15216 | Registered: November 30, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Joan I think it's kind of funny that he told you not to let the door hit you and then he beat his happy feet right out the door. A person must not have much conviction in the validity of their opinion if they don't have the courage to attach their name to it.

Posts: 153 | Location: the Heights of Brighton | Registered: March 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday Barry Barnett. Another year in the books.

Posts: 104 | Location: Avonmore | Registered: February 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Happy birthday Barry!! Party not worthy

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mark Romeo
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday Barry, hope you had a great one!!!

Jones Transmission Pumps
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA

Posts: 780 | Location: New Alexandria, Pa | Registered: August 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Happy belated birthday Barry

89 Mustang GT - PX98
Rodeheavers Hotrod Shop

Posts: 728 | Location: Belle Vernon, PA | Registered: December 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday, Barry!!!!

Posts: 129 | Location: USA | Registered: May 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday, Barry!! 29, right?

Thank you to all the racers who sent PMs - I knew there was a reason I love you guys.

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Congratulations to Josh Rietscha! 2 finals in TD at the ProAm, 1 win and 1 runnerup.

Posts: 199 | Location: PA | Registered: September 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JoeyB:
Congratulations to Josh Rietscha! 2 finals in TD at the ProAm, 1 win and 1 runnerup.

Congrats Josh!

There are alot of nice things being said about PRP from this past weekend.

89 Mustang GT - PX98
Rodeheavers Hotrod Shop

Posts: 728 | Location: Belle Vernon, PA | Registered: December 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post