DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Pittsburgh Raceway Park
Page 1 ... 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 ... 716
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pittsburgh Raceway Park
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Mark, my trailer is 26ft and with my Monte Carlo (slightly longer than the Malibu) in it, I have more then enough room for my quad. Probably about 2 to 3 feet between the car and quad. Note, I do not have cabinets in the front. Mine are on the side.

Posts: 199 | Location: PA | Registered: September 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of CulpK348
posted Hide Post
Mark, I have a 28 footer but I have cabinents in mine that take up about 2 feet. My 1981 monte and my polaris 250 quad fit with no problems. I would think your car and quad would fit as well.

Life is Short....Live it without Regrets

Sponsored by:

Calcutta Auto Parts
Team MOJO Foundation
El Paso Mexican Restaurant

Posts: 527 | Location: East Liverpool, Ohio | Registered: January 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by prest911:
i have a 26ft haulmark for sale.loaded and wired,ac and awning,and winch,5200 axles.$3500 takes it.got to go.picking up new in am.

Any idea what it weighs empty? Might make a nice home for the bike...should certainly be big enough :-) Car

Posts: 85 | Location: Johnstown, PA | Registered: June 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
I would guess somewhere around 4500 lbs empty with the a/c. If that has 5200 lb axles then I am guessing that it is rated on title over 10,000 and if that is so then you are going to need a 3/4 ton truck or RV to tow it legally I believe. State plice told me if rated less than 10,000 I could tow it with my 1/2 ton truck and mine is rated 9,990 lbs.

Posts: 2595 | Location: at the track | Registered: May 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
This Saturday should be interesting!

Pittsburgh Raceway Park is looking for the best chili and sloppy jo recipes! Mark’s favorite food was chili and Nikki’s was sloppy jos. If you think you have what it takes, whip-up your favorite dish and bring a batch to the second annual Thinking of Nikki & Mark Memorial Race on Saturday, August 20. The cook-off will happen at approximately 3 PM in the pavilion beside Carmen’s Café. First prize in each category is a chef hat, an apron that says “The cook is hot!", plulus a $50 gift card to a well-known restaurant, so you can have the day off from cooking! The prize for second place is also a $50 gift card. Karen Deniker and Christine Brewer will be judging along side a guest celebrity! Feel free to cook it the night before or at the track in your motor-home. Bring your tasty dish to the pavilion around 2:30 PM and register with Pamela. After the competition, if you choose, you may bring the rest of the food to the playground as we will be having a picnic.

There will be a ton going on this day…face painting, balloon art, bonus money for the racers, and more! Mark your calendars and heat up those crock pots!

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Hey T-Type
A little side bet? My 2VVC (Two Veterans Venison Chili) vs Your Mom's Best? Say a freeze pop to the winner? Just Joan

My AARP = Armed And Really Pissed

Posts: 137 | Location: 15650 | Registered: August 19, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Glenn and Joan:
Hey T-Type
A little side bet? My 2VVC (Two Veterans Venison Chili) vs Your Mom's Best? Say a freeze pop to the winner? Just Joan

As long as Chuck brings the freeze pops Ice Cream

89 Mustang GT - PX98
Rodeheavers Hotrod Shop

Posts: 728 | Location: Belle Vernon, PA | Registered: December 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Chuck - there will be cheddar if you want in.....

Hey Rich - beat Ron Boyce in the Final - WOW ! bow bow bow!

My AARP = Armed And Really Pissed

Posts: 137 | Location: 15650 | Registered: August 19, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
think its time to inspect a cpl cars up there already.. Hum

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
bill...S-T-F-U

Cadamore Racing Engines
724 766-4502
Sarver Automotive and Performance
Roenigk Tire Service

Posts: 310 | Location: Freeport | Registered: December 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
you are so welcome to make me stfu,young man(punk) Razz

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
cant wait Big Grin

Cadamore Racing Engines
724 766-4502
Sarver Automotive and Performance
Roenigk Tire Service

Posts: 310 | Location: Freeport | Registered: December 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balaska347:
As long as Chuck brings the freeze pops Ice Cream

We'll "borrow" some from AJ and Brianna! Big Grin

I am just hoping for a windy day, if we're going to be eating chili. Big Grin Laughing

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Chuck, you might want to change the name of the race to a "gasser" event.

Posts: 474 | Location: Trinity, Florida | Registered: June 10, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Trophy
Picture of rich penn
posted Hide Post
Thanks Joan,a little luck is good to have Smile

1999 TRANS-AM WS6
SPONSERED BY ;
ASAP PERFROMANCE
ALLISON PARK PA.ALSO 2008 DODGE CHARGER R/T

Posts: 87 | Location: pittsburgh,pa | Registered: August 21, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
LMAO Dan! Or should that be FMAO?? help

DRR Trophy
Picture of doorman
posted Hide Post
BILL i agree if you haven't noticed those two you are talking about are best friends
AND OH BY THE WAY THEY HAD TO RACE EACH OTHER LAST WEEK AND NEITHER CAR MADE IT DOWN THE TRACK

quote:

Posts: 191 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Bad tranny????

quote:
Originally posted by doorman:
BILL i agree if you haven't noticed those two you are talking about are best friends
AND OH BY THE WAY THEY HAD TO RACE EACH OTHER LAST WEEK AND NEITHER CAR MADE IT DOWN THE TRACK

quote:

Posts: 201 | Location: Jeannette, PA | Registered: January 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of doorman
posted Hide Post
oh o k bad tranny (both cars )

quote:
Originally posted by Rich Paton III:
Bad tranny????

quote:

quote:

Posts: 191 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:

quote:

Which two people are you talking about? If you have an accusation to make man up and name names or cut the childish rumor crap.

Posts: 153 | Location: the Heights of Brighton | Registered: March 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post