DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Pittsburgh Raceway Park
Page 1 ... 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 ... 716
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pittsburgh Raceway Park
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rich penn:
I have a friend looking for a used 26 to 28 ft enclosed trailer if anyone has one.not looking for anything fance just basic trailer.thanks

Rich, Mine may be for sale soon. How soon is he looking?

Posts: 201 | Location: Jeannette, PA | Registered: January 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Pro 301g
posted Hide Post
Hope its the filter Hammer.. Lots of trouble with K&Ns collapsing. Try it and good luck
Lou

Abruzzi Converters Advance Auto Parts
Wiseco Pistons
Dart Blocks
Ronald McDonald House Akron

Posts: 629 | Location: Home | Registered: February 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of rich penn
posted Hide Post
Pretty open on time frame rich,he just started to get back into racing he plans on doing it full time next year.

1999 TRANS-AM WS6
SPONSERED BY ;
ASAP PERFROMANCE
ALLISON PARK PA.ALSO 2008 DODGE CHARGER R/T

Posts: 87 | Location: pittsburgh,pa | Registered: August 21, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Help needed. I'm looking for a "good" 400 sbc block. PM me if you have one. Thanks.

Posts: 199 | Location: PA | Registered: September 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tom Lang:
I'd like to mention the track champions in all the classes if someone can get them to me. I need to know by 5 PM monday to get it on both shows.

TCR (Teen Championship Racing) - Pete Watson
Junior Dragsters, 8-12 year olds - Brandon Butler
Junior Dragsters, 13-17 year olds - Jacob Benish (nephew of Russ Benish and Jake Meinert)
Motorcycle - Jesse Bone, Hayabusa (also won the '09 Bike championship)
Trophy - Jake Matis (in high school, Ford City), '81 (??) Thunderbird
Street - Kevin Romeo, '81 Camaro (also Street champion 2005 and 2009)
Modified - Nick Bowman, '70 Duster
Top - Josh Rietscha, Ford powered dragster

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rich penn:
Pretty open on time frame rich,he just started to get back into racing he plans on doing it full time next year.

I will know more by the end of the week.

I am looking at a 32 footer.

I will be selling my 28 Footer. It is a 2000 Dawson, has the L-shaped cabinets, factory installed breaker panel, two 8 foot lights inside with dc lights, side halogens, rear halogen, generator door, electric tongue jack, insulated roof. I upgraded the rear tail/brake lights to LED and added bar locks to the rear door with new skin.

It needs a little work done to clean it up, but the price will be right. If he is interested, stop over on Saturday. I should be there on the 3rd.

Posts: 201 | Location: Jeannette, PA | Registered: January 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Thank you Chuck.

Posts: 153 | Location: the Heights of Brighton | Registered: March 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Just to mention that Frank Pennington is tied for first until the run off for the Juniors 10-12 Missing

Posts: 1 | Location: United States | Registered: August 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by becca29pa:
Just to mention that Frank Pennington is tied for first until the run off for the Juniors 10-12 Missing

and Amanda Hammond and Jacob Benish are tied for the 13-17 class. A big OOPSIE Chuck Missing

Life is too short to wake up with regrets. Love the people who treat you right. Forget about the ones who don't. Believe everything happens for a reason!

Always "Thinking of Nikki"...

Posts: 100 | Location: Scottdale, Pa | Registered: May 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Who's coming to my School. I haven't had alot of students sign up yet.

schooledbyscotty.com

Posts: 553 | Location: ky | Registered: January 04, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Great job announcing at QCR Sunday Charles....STEWART

Posts: 230 | Location: Fairmont, WV | Registered: November 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by scotty richardson:

If I could afford it My Daughter would be there but I have tried for a week grunting money out but so far no luck! Rolling

Life is too short to wake up with regrets. Love the people who treat you right. Forget about the ones who don't. Believe everything happens for a reason!

Always "Thinking of Nikki"...

Posts: 100 | Location: Scottdale, Pa | Registered: May 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mark Romeo
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Leadhead15717:
quote:

and Amanda Hammond and Jacob Benish are tied for the 13-17 class. A big OOPSIE Chuck Missing

quote:
Just to mention that Frank Pennington is tied for first until the run off for the Juniors 10-12

These are both correct. The points should be finalized sometime later this week.

Jones Transmission Pumps

Posts: 780 | Location: New Alexandria, Pa | Registered: August 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mark Romeo
posted Hide Post
quote:

Can't afford the class, or the day off unfortunately. I wish you the best with the class though.

Jones Transmission Pumps

Posts: 780 | Location: New Alexandria, Pa | Registered: August 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Bob Deniker
posted Hide Post
quote:

I'm thinking about it. Do you think the class will help a part time racer any?

Posts: 622 | Location: Latrobe Pa. | Registered: July 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Chuck thank you for an awesome job announcing this weekend!!! Great to see you

Posts: 365 | Location: new castle,pa | Registered: May 07, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Red or Dead MOPAR
posted Hide Post
https://drr.infopop.cc/eve/foru...652/m/7337007606/p/1

This dude posted on like half of my youtube videos, obviously is at PRP all the time creepin on me... HELP!

Nick Bowman
2x Pittsburgh Raceway Park Modified Points Champion
1970 Plymouth Duster
"Footbrake/No Box"

Posts: 142 | Location: Export,PA | Registered: January 16, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Alot of stuff went on Saturday and I would like to take a minute to thank some people.

First, Tom Lang. Outstanding presentation Tom. You took me totally off gaurd and almost left me speechless which would of been a first.I had no idea what was coming and it made me feel something inside me that I havn't.

John Vergotz and the Outlaw Pro Mod Teams. Thank you John for wanting to do something like this. I feel very honored.Outlaw Pro Mod Teams, thank you for joining in with John, it changes things for me. John, Tom did one heck of a job for you, wish you could of been there.

To the PRP safety team, thank you for having my back. We have become what Michael wanted, a team. Because there is no I in team, not just one person but a group of people, a TEAM that gets the job done week in and week out giving up there weekends all summer long to get it done. The TEAM has made great strides in making the program quicker and better with safety being our number one priority. I don't know why Brian thought I yelled more than once or twice?

And to the PRP regulars, the racers, crew members and spectators that gave me an ovation after the presentation and the Outlaw Pro Mod teams for this wonderful recognition, thank you so much for in the end, we were doing our job.

Posts: 178 | Location: Export | Registered: July 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of TH383
posted Hide Post
Chuck you were there sunday? Wish I would have known that. Frown Would have looked you up. Were you yelling at me for hitting the brakes on that 180 mph dragster first round. Banging Head I'm a idiot!lol Awesome job sunday!

Posts: 831 | Location: PA | Registered: November 19, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Leadhead15717:
quote:

A very large oopsie. My sincere apologies to Frank Pennington and Amanda Hammond, 2 excellent racers who did not deserve my slight. Best of luck to all 4 racers in their runoffs.

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post