DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Pittsburgh Raceway Park
Page 1 ... 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 ... 716
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pittsburgh Raceway Park
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
I saw this on another site and thought I would share. Pretty wild! I would like to see something like this. These events pack the place with spectators.

http://bangshift.com/blog/watch-jere...ble-video.html

89 Mustang GT - PX98
Rodeheavers Hotrod Shop

Posts: 728 | Location: Belle Vernon, PA | Registered: December 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Scotty C
posted Hide Post
Barry B is all over the place today, on the net, sending texts about we better be practiced up so he has some competition for saturday... even told me better bring buy back money cause he making sure i need it, this dudes going through wing withdraw

2010 American Dragster
American Racecars
Deniker Racing Engines
APDracing
Lutty's Chevy Warehouse
Sunrise Sonoco

Posts: 133 | Location: Avonmore Pa. | Registered: July 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
The Gearhead Girls will be featured in a segment on the next episode of Open Throttle 360which will air Wed Feb 27 at 7:30 PM on PCNC. The show should be available on our website Openthrottle360.com the next day.

Posts: 153 | Location: the Heights of Brighton | Registered: March 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
We're hoping to pay $1000 to win again in the big race... thanks to sponsors, there is already over $400 in the big race purse. Looking forward to a good time, and some great food, thanks to our generous cooks and their donations!

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
That's right Super Boy you better be ready cause i'm ready for you. Do not stand on the tracks when the freight is rolling through.

Posts: 37 | Location: Ford City, Pa | Registered: February 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by B Barnett:
That's right Super Boy you better be ready cause i'm ready for you. Do not stand on the tracks when the freight is rolling through.

Lol you better bring that young gun for back up.

89 Mustang GT - PX98
Rodeheavers Hotrod Shop

Posts: 728 | Location: Belle Vernon, PA | Registered: December 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of rich penn
posted Hide Post
Wow i cant wait to see barry rolling down the track he would roll good lol jk

1999 TRANS-AM WS6
SPONSERED BY ;
ASAP PERFROMANCE
ALLISON PARK PA.ALSO 2008 DODGE CHARGER R/T

Posts: 87 | Location: pittsburgh,pa | Registered: August 21, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Trophy
Picture of Ed Galanda
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balaska347:
I saw this on another site and thought I would share. Pretty wild! I would like to see something like this. These events pack the place with spectators.

http://bangshift.com/blog/watch-jere...ble-video.html

I love watching that stuff but that is a serious underwear replacement ride Eyes

Posts: 237 | Location: Wexford, PA | Registered: February 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
1 day away from the 6th Annual Steel City Practice Tree Shootout! Weather is looking a bit cold, but it will be warm inside the fire hall, with great food, great competition, and great friendship! We look forward to seeing everyone tomorrow, and thanks once again to all of our sponsors and those making food for their generosity!

Menu addition - meat and cheese tray, courtesy of Bryan Miller

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Good thing Bryan added on to the menu... I'm picking up the hot sausage from Carmen in the morning. It's a long ride from Ionadi Auto Sales to New Alex... could be a reeeeaaallly good breakfast for me! (urp)
I rule

DRR Sportsman
Picture of BILL BARR
posted Hide Post
Had a great time at the practice tree race today......even if I did get my butt handed to me Big Grin

Great job guys!

BILL BARR

Posts: 206 | Location: BUTLER PA | Registered: December 01, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Scotty C
posted Hide Post
I might not of won the hole deal but Mr.Barry B's freight hit superman and got derailed

2010 American Dragster
American Racecars
Deniker Racing Engines
APDracing
Lutty's Chevy Warehouse
Sunrise Sonoco

Posts: 133 | Location: Avonmore Pa. | Registered: July 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
I had a great time at the tree race. Thanks to AJ Chuck and Mark for putting it on. And thanks to everyone that brought food. It was all good. And to Superman savor the flavor cause next time my freight will have kryptonite in it!

Posts: 37 | Location: Ford City, Pa | Registered: February 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of HR1140
posted Hide Post
Does anyone happen to have any old pictures of Jim Shuman's old Fast Forward Vega? I am trying to make the lettering for a slot car.

Posts: 25 | Location: Homer City Pa. | Registered: January 14, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Scotty and Barry, I don't know why you're yappin' at each other... you both went home winning zero... just like I did, after getting whacked by Rich Penn, Markie, and Jim Young (2x). Thanks again to everyone for coming out... all of you are what makes this event, not AJ, Mark, or me. The food was absolutely awesome! Congrats to Nick Bowman, winning the little race, and runner up Bob Randolph. Big race was paying $1000 to win, $300 runner up, and $100 to semis. The final 4 agreed to $200 to the semis, which went to Brian Cireddu and Matt Obertanec. That left $1100 in the final round pot, which Kevin Romeo and Mark Vasbinder agreed to go $600/$500, with Kevin taking the win. Bob Singer won the SBC Victor Jr intake from Cadamore Racing. Between the intake raffle and 50/50 raffle, we raised $375 for the Thinking of Nikki Foundation. The drag racing family is awesome.

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Bob Deniker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by HR1140:
Does anyone happen to have any old pictures of Jim Shuman's old Fast Forward Vega? I am trying to make the lettering for a slot car.

I do. I'll get Karen to find them.

Posts: 622 | Location: Latrobe Pa. | Registered: July 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Bob Deniker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ChuckT:
Scotty and Barry, I don't know why you're yappin' at each other... you both went home winning zero... just like I did, after getting whacked by Rich Penn, Markie, and Jim Young (2x). Thanks again to everyone for coming out... all of you are what makes this event, not AJ, Mark, or me. The food was absolutely awesome! Congrats to Nick Bowman, winning the little race, and runner up Bob Randolph. Big race was paying $1000 to win, $300 runner up, and $100 to semis. The final 4 agreed to $200 to the semis, which went to Brian Cireddu and Matt Obertanec. That left $1100 in the final round pot, which Kevin Romeo and Mark Vasbinder agreed to go $600/$500, with Kevin taking the win. Bob Singer won the SBC Victor Jr intake from Cadamore Racing. Between the intake raffle and 50/50 raffle, we raised $375 for the Thinking of Nikki Foundation. The drag racing family is awesome.

Awesome guys !!!!!

Posts: 622 | Location: Latrobe Pa. | Registered: July 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
So now that we are just a few weeks away from opening day, what's everyone got going on? Anyone ready, close to being ready, or no where near ready? All I have to do is change the oil in the car and set the anti-rollbar. The trailer still needs cleaned and inspected. What's everyone else still need to do?

89 Mustang GT - PX98
Rodeheavers Hotrod Shop

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
I just have to hop on the bike Mikey and I'm ready to ride!!

Posts: 130 | Location: greensburg pa | Registered: October 08, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
What's up joe? You gonna be at the track more with the late start? Maybe even sign up for points.

89 Mustang GT - PX98
Rodeheavers Hotrod Shop