DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Pittsburgh Raceway Park
Page 1 ... 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 ... 716
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pittsburgh Raceway Park
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
Picture of rich penn
posted Hide Post
Thanks bob for the info

1999 TRANS-AM WS6
SPONSERED BY ;
ASAP PERFROMANCE
ALLISON PARK PA.ALSO 2008 DODGE CHARGER R/T

Posts: 87 | Location: pittsburgh,pa | Registered: August 21, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of jeffrey10x2
posted Hide Post
stupid question boring

will we have to bring the rolls for the sloppy joe contest or will they be already there.

i have a pot of both chili and sloppy joes simmering right now Praying

Posts: 741 | Location: duncansville,pa | Registered: July 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
Couldn't find the right words yesterday except, always, "Thinking of Nikki"....... Angel hug
Always and forever........

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Awesome day yesterday. What a fun time remembering Nikki and Mark. I really thought Bob and Markie were going to end up in the final. Congrats to all the winners. Thanks to the Denikers and Brewers for sharing with the PRP family. I wish I could remember all the names I heard making donations to the Thinking of Nikki Foundation, but I know I heard Bob Tharp, Brian Berg, Bob Jones, and plenty more. Michael Tedesco added in $1,000 that Bob had to earn by beating him on the Big Wheel. Lisa Brank gave half the 50/50 money to the Foundation also. The Carmen's Cafeteria workers donated all their tips to the Foundation. I love the PRP family and being a drag racer!

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Thanks to Amber Powell for taking pics for me.

Bob's Camaro and Christine's Mustang up on the line.

Balloons

Bob and Christine down track

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
I had a blast racing with you guys yesterday. Really looking forward to racing again at the 10's. Hey Chris, thanks for the beers.

Posts: 953 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
It has been a controversial summer at the track, but yesterday Bob & Karen and the Brewer Family made us all remember what we love about our track family. It was a wonderful day and I am grateful to everyone who made it special. We all were thinking of Nikki and Mark...

My AARP = Armed And Really Pissed

Posts: 137 | Location: 15650 | Registered: August 19, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of jeffrey10x2
posted Hide Post
hats off to the tedesco's, deniker's, brewer's and all that helped put on an amazing event yesterday. i for on had a great time. the big wheel race was priceless and god can those mothers drive those jrs . Big Grin

Posts: 741 | Location: duncansville,pa | Registered: July 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Pro 301g
posted Hide Post
Although I was at Thompson trying to make to the bracket finals.. my heart, my family, and my thoughts and prayers were at Prp this weekend. Josie had a great time playing in Nikki's playground!!
Lou

Abruzzi Converters Advance Auto Parts
Wiseco Pistons
Dart Blocks
Ronald McDonald House Akron

Posts: 629 | Location: Home | Registered: February 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
is pr paying 1200 this friday?????

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Yes, Bill. Classes are 10.00 and slower, 9.99 and quicker, with each class paying $1200 to win, $400 r/u, $150 semis. $30 entry, $20 buy backs. Gates open at 5pm, racing starts at 6pm.

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
Just want to give a quick shout out to Eric.
Heard through facebook that he has a real bad case of the clap. Get well soon, buddy

Posts: 953 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
thanks chuck

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
Don't come Bill. Talked to the "cheater" yesterday, and he's ready to go. Just got his matty box rebuilt.

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Anytime, Bill.

Tony...

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
bringing my protest $$$$.. big idea

Photobucket

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Bob Deniker
posted Hide Post
I talked to him yesterday Bill. You were right the whole time. Just really surprises me.

Posts: 622 | Location: Latrobe Pa. | Registered: July 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of doorman
posted Hide Post
somethings gotta be up, goes out early in the race and still finds a way to go home with money!!!

Posts: 191 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of 1355PRO
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tony Fagnilli:
Just want to give a quick shout out to Eric.
Heard through facebook that he has a real bad case of the clap. Get well soon, buddy

Still can't believe you gave that to me sweetie... Ice Cream

Eric Macchiaroli
S/R1355 80 Arrow

Posts: 473 | Location: Glenshaw PA | Registered: February 25, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
It's the gift that keeps on giving. Hugs and kisses, Love.