DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Pittsburgh Raceway Park
Page 1 ... 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 ... 716
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pittsburgh Raceway Park
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
Picture of BILL BARR
posted Hide Post
Outstanding job Keith!!

BILL BARR

Posts: 206 | Location: BUTLER PA | Registered: December 01, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
Just saw the video, great job Keith. You're the man.

Posts: 953 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Red or Dead MOPAR
posted Hide Post
sweet! uncle keith your the man

Nick Bowman
2x Pittsburgh Raceway Park Modified Points Champion
1970 Plymouth Duster
"Footbrake/No Box"

Posts: 142 | Location: Export,PA | Registered: January 16, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
Eric, you didn't leave your phone number and I can't find it.(probably threw it away because you're not a Top Sportsman racer). Call me back.

Posts: 953 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Nick how did you do at the BBE?

89 Mustang GT - PX98
Rodeheavers Hotrod Shop

Posts: 728 | Location: Belle Vernon, PA | Registered: December 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Red or Dead MOPAR
posted Hide Post
not so great mike, couple rounds fri and sat then 4 rounds sunday, the tree was about 2 hundredths slower than ours so i was bumping in even further and it was sooo inconsistant, it was bound to bite me everyday at anypoint in time... but i had fun and learned alot and am now searching for 391 gears for my car... thats the last time ill deal with that...
Had Luke Bogacki 2nd rd sat. noone would pull next to him, im 008 giving back 005 like a shlub, then i got him First round Sunday morning durning national anthem in the burnout box, was a feeling, up against him again, hungry for blood LoL! this time 014 on tree and dead on 8...only video i wanted to upload right away! the rest i havent even looked at...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xcTe-EAMU8o

Nick Bowman
2x Pittsburgh Raceway Park Modified Points Champion
1970 Plymouth Duster
"Footbrake/No Box"

Posts: 142 | Location: Export,PA | Registered: January 16, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of TH383
posted Hide Post
did they cancel that money race the week before the bracket finals?

Posts: 831 | Location: PA | Registered: November 19, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Hey Tom, not only is the Triple 10k's still on, the purse is guaranteed!

http://www.pittsburghracewaypa...s/prp/silvermine.pdf

I believe there was also talk of allowing folks who are coming in for both the Trip 10s and bracket finals, to be allowed to leave their rigs for the week. If I hear anything on that I'll post up.

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of TH383
posted Hide Post
Thanks Chuck.

Posts: 831 | Location: PA | Registered: November 19, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
I know what you mean about bumping. I dont think it matters what I drive I seem to have to bump with it. Its just the spot I like to hit on the tree. Deep staging makes it more consistent but I find it hard to get deep in time. I tried it earlier this year and the tree came down before I got deep because I was double bulbed. I never went deep again...

89 Mustang GT - PX98
Rodeheavers Hotrod Shop

Posts: 728 | Location: Belle Vernon, PA | Registered: December 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post

There will be cool prizes for the winners and runner-ups. Karen and I will be judging the entries along with a special guest judge. We are planning to have all the entries by the cafeteria where there is electricity, and judging should be around 3 pm. Make as much as you would like. I'm sure no one will leave PRP hungry!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Ma Brewer-Christine,

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Can I get a little more info on the Chili cook off. How much to make? Where will it take place, such as one designated area or do you just stay at your own pit? Do we need to bring bowls and spoons?

89 Mustang GT - PX98
Rodeheavers Hotrod Shop

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Kudos to the PRP Team for the equitable way they paired up the cars for eliminations! I did not even know who I was racing until I was four cars away from running...now that is a solution to a cherry-picking problem! Thank you Donnie Ickes for your innovative thinking.

Now as far as the OTHER thing in the lanes...

My mother taught us that "it's not fair to enter into a battle of wits with an unarmed man." Just Joan

My AARP = Armed And Really Pissed

Posts: 137 | Location: 15650 | Registered: August 19, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
A perfect quote for the situation Joan! Way to be the bigger person!!! I agree that it really went well with the new method!

Amy Romeo
1973 Pontiac Ventura
PRP 2007 Street Champion
Sponsored by:
World Class Transmission
Dean Racing Engines

Posts: 35 | Location: New Alexandria | Registered: October 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by momma romeo:
A perfect quote for the situation Joan! Way to be the bigger person!!! I agree that it really went well with the new method!

Thank you, Amy. When a person tells you that you cannot post on DRR or even speak to any racers you tend to get a little constitutional....

My AARP = Armed And Really Pissed

Posts: 137 | Location: 15650 | Registered: August 19, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Exactly Joan! I was once asked to sign something (NOT RELATED TO THE TRACK OR DRAG RACING) stating that I would not speak out against an organization (read: Union). I laughed in their faces and told them that as far as I know, this is still America and I would always have the right to say what I think. That incident came to mind when I heard about your "problem". We WOMEN OF STREET will pretty much always have an opinion and be ready and willing to state it and defend it! You go, girl!! (by the way, your baby girl is absolutely adorable!)

Amy Romeo
1973 Pontiac Ventura
PRP 2007 Street Champion
Sponsored by:
World Class Transmission
Dean Racing Engines

Posts: 35 | Location: New Alexandria | Registered: October 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Looks like this Friday is now open to everyone for the box / no box. Woohoo - who's in?

Tom Nist
NX62

Posts: 128 | Location: Delmont, PA | Registered: October 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
Hi Tom. I think that the race on Friday was always open to everyone. Anyway, I'll be there.

DRR Trophy
Picture of PX88
posted Hide Post
Not me. censored

JT Harrold
Mod PX88
88 Camaro RS

Posts: 28 | Location: Pittsburgh, PA | Registered: April 13, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
What's up, JT? Wounded?

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post