DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Pittsburgh Raceway Park
Page 1 ... 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 ... 716
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pittsburgh Raceway Park
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Happy birthday Scotty! I really thought you were getting a big a zz check as a present today! Awesome job Friday night, awesome job today, getting down to 13 cars.

Happy birthday Nick Tedesco!

Thanks brother, just wish I had been on my game for real, like against Walton 2nd round, and given Rick Alford a race. Congrats to Kevin Romeo for making it to 13 cars today too.

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Ray Schuler will be a guest on High Octane Racetalk Monday night at 7 PM to talk about the upcoming Outlaw Pro Mod show at PRP this Saturday.

You can listen live at:http://www.cool1017online.com/

Shows are archived at:
http://www.msa-sports.com/

Call in line is 814-333-9011

Posts: 153 | Location: the Heights of Brighton | Registered: March 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Red or Dead MOPAR
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday Scott good job at bristol!
Had an awesome weekend at prp, thanks to Tom Jones Family for putting up the extra money in mod class and good job to PRP on another Smooth and fast day of racing ending in the daylight!!!

Good Luck to Everyone next weekend, im either leaving thursday night or friday morning for Pacemakers for the Bottom Bulb Extravaganza coming up this weekend...

PS: Videos coming soon from the last few weeks Wink

Nick Bowman
2x Pittsburgh Raceway Park Modified Points Champion
1970 Plymouth Duster
"Footbrake/No Box"

Posts: 142 | Location: Export,PA | Registered: January 16, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ChuckT:

Bob, good thing you actually brought the car out, your hired gun almost got you the W. Nice job Kimmy!

Thanks, Chuck! Big Grin Congrats to you on your quarter final finish in Bristol! You did a great job!

Happy Birthday, Scotty!

Posts: 129 | Location: USA | Registered: May 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Dr. Jekyll
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by green1:
Boy I would love to see that car run 7.90!!!! I know who put that motor together and 7.90 would make him look like the prostock engine builders.
This comes to show just how much some of you know about that car. Busted

I know who put that motor together too, I know that car runs 7.90's.

Posts: 15 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: July 15, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Bob Deniker
posted Hide Post
It runs 7.90s on a stop with 5 degrees of timing and number 4 plug wire off. It's a true 7.30 car.

Posts: 622 | Location: Latrobe Pa. | Registered: July 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Dr. Jekyll
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bob Deniker:
It runs 7.90s on a stop with 5 degrees of timing and number 4 plug wire off. It's a true 7.30 car.

Do you cheat too?

Posts: 15 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: July 15, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Bob Deniker
posted Hide Post
Do you cheat too?[/QUOTE]

How exactly does one cheat in bracket racing? Just an honest question.

Posts: 622 | Location: Latrobe Pa. | Registered: July 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Mr. Hyde
posted Hide Post
im lookin to buy a nice picnic table. a good friend of mine recently lost his. just thought if i could find another one he would really appreciate it

Posts: 15 | Location: Torrance, PA | Registered: December 28, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Dr. Jekyll
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mr. Hyde:
im lookin to buy a nice picnic table. a good friend of mine recently lost his. just thought if i could find another one he would really appreciate it

I believe I have a 7ft wooden picnic table I could donate to your friend!

DRR Trophy
Picture of Dr. Jekyll
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bob Deniker:
Do you cheat too?

How exactly does one cheat in bracket racing? Just an honest question.[/QUOTE]
Are you friends with that guy who drives the orange Brank dragster? I think he knows tons of ways (from what people are sayin)!

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Chuck aka Ducky,
The only reason we did so well was because we had the rain slicks on. Kevin Whalen’s barbeque was a huge factor also.

Nice job in Bristol!

Posts: 55 | Location: Mount Pleasant PA | Registered: December 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Actually if he ever got the oil pressure fixed it would go 6.50s !

Posts: 2591 | Location: at the track | Registered: May 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Mr. Hyde
posted Hide Post
i appreciate the offer but i dont think a wood or plastic table last him real long i was trying to find a steel or concrete table his last one went through hell so i was trying to find one a little heavier built

Posts: 15 | Location: Torrance, PA | Registered: December 28, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of jeffrey10x2
posted Hide Post
im looking for 2 brown accel, pump cams for a 4500 dominator. ill be a the track friday.

here are the ones im looking for.

Posts: 741 | Location: duncansville,pa | Registered: July 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
I got some but won't be down there any time in the near future. By the way Jeff thanks again for the air saturday, was going to stop by and introduce myself but got busy fixing somebody elses stuff.

Posts: 2591 | Location: at the track | Registered: May 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Bob Deniker
posted Hide Post
Are you friends with that guy who drives the orange Brank dragster? I think he knows tons of ways (from what people are sayin)![/QUOTE]

Never heard of him.....Where does he cheat at? PRP?

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Bob Deniker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Actually if he ever got the oil pressure fixed it would go 6.50s !

At 205.

DRR Sportsman
Picture of jeffrey10x2
posted Hide Post
quote:
I got some but won't be down there any time in the near future. By the way Jeff thanks again for the air saturday, was going to stop by and introduce myself but got busy fixing somebody elses stuff.

lol, any time, i had no idea who it was, but you are more than welcome.
been fighting a bog when it hit the sle. quick fuel has the yellow cams in it and i think it pumping all of it out of the pumps before it is at wot. from just over half throttle till wot. the pump shot is gone.

Posts: 741 | Location: duncansville,pa | Registered: July 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of jeffrey10x2
posted Hide Post
hats off to prp for having the winners pics and points up.
thank you !