DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Pittsburgh Raceway Park
Page 1 ... 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 ... 716
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pittsburgh Raceway Park
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
Picture of Red or Dead MOPAR
posted Hide Post
Who is all going to the Bottom Bulb Extravaganza II at Pacemakers Dragway Next weekend??? www.bbextravaganza.com I havent fully decided, either leaving at 5 PM thursday or friday morning by 5 AM

Nick Bowman
2x Pittsburgh Raceway Park Modified Points Champion
1970 Plymouth Duster
"Footbrake/No Box"

Posts: 142 | Location: Export,PA | Registered: January 16, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
Nothing wrong with flip flops unless you're wearing them so that you wont get a tan line for when you go to the beach. That's just plain gay. You might as well be walking around with a penis in your butt.

Posts: 953 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Well, I'm not wearing them to avoid tanlines, that's for sure. Who won this past weekend?

Posts: 199 | Location: PA | Registered: September 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tony Fagnilli:
You might as well be walking around with a penis in your butt.

You certainly have a way with words.

Posts: 153 | Location: the Heights of Brighton | Registered: March 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
i swear...its gotta take craig pollice about 2 hrs just to get his mustache nicely landscaped..and dont get me started on the hair and side chops. i know one thing tho...i can only hope i look half as good as him when im his age...which his age changes everytime he tells me that line.

Cadamore Racing Engines
724 766-4502
Sarver Automotive and Performance
Roenigk Tire Service

Posts: 310 | Location: Freeport | Registered: December 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JoeyB:
Well, I'm not wearing them to avoid tanlines, that's for sure. Who won this past weekend?

It's a d**m shame that it's already Wednesday and the points are not updated and I NEVER see the winners posted - maybe the Webmaster needs to wake up.....

My AARP = Armed And Really Pissed

Posts: 137 | Location: 15650 | Registered: August 19, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Red or Dead MOPAR:
Who is all going to the Bottom Bulb Extravaganza II at Pacemakers Dragway Next weekend??? www.bbextravaganza.com I havent fully decided, either leaving at 5 PM thursday or friday morning by 5 AM

I wish I could go support Rick and Jeff, but I won't be able to, between time and money. At least I'll get to see them at the WFC this weekend.

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Trophy
Picture of Red or Dead MOPAR
posted Hide Post
ya i would love to be at WFC but its just alittle to expensive of a trip compaired to bb extravaganza...

Nick Bowman
2x Pittsburgh Raceway Park Modified Points Champion
1970 Plymouth Duster
"Footbrake/No Box"

Posts: 142 | Location: Export,PA | Registered: January 16, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Ed Galanda
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Glenn and Joan:
It's a d**m shame that it's already Wednesday and the points are not updated and I NEVER see the winners posted - maybe the Webmaster needs to wake up.....

Hate that website.

Posts: 237 | Location: Wexford, PA | Registered: February 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
x2 Ed. If you check out Beaver Springs website, they have all of the pics up and points done on monday and they race on sundays!!

Posts: 130 | Location: greensburg pa | Registered: October 08, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
If anybody is looking for a solid tow vehicle for a fair price, give my brother a Call. 2001 Chevy crew cab 4wd 6.0l with 6.5 foot bed and cap. The wheels are brand new, all new brake lines and brakes. Very clean! $10,500.00. Call him at 724-454-4503.

Posts: 201 | Location: Jeannette, PA | Registered: January 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by prest911:
Roll Eyesok,you guys are hurting my feelings Rollingim never going to tell you now..well maybe let it ride until im at prp personally and show the managment his secret device..then we will see whos talking sh it.. Ice Cream

Bud taught he how we was cheating years ago! He used to hang with Rich Matty & Dave Connolly & they showed him how to link the sensors to his horn & flashing air valve cap.

Posts: 36 | Location: City of Champions | Registered: June 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
No traveling for me this year. Bristol and the BBE was a blast last year and I plan on hitting them again next year. This just hasn't been a good year for me and the car.

89 Mustang GT - PX98
Rodeheavers Hotrod Shop

Posts: 728 | Location: Belle Vernon, PA | Registered: December 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Mr. Hyde
posted Hide Post
that car will run 7.90 and somehow he can run 8.70 every pass

quote:
Originally posted by jseneca:
quote:
Originally posted by prest911:
Roll Eyesok,you guys are hurting my feelings Rollingim never going to tell you now..well maybe let it ride until im at prp personally and show the managment his secret device..then we will see whos talking sh it.. Ice Cream

Bud taught he how we was cheating years ago! He used to hang with Rich Matty & Dave Connolly & they showed him how to link the sensors to his horn & flashing air valve cap.

Posts: 15 | Location: Torrance, PA | Registered: December 28, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Boy I would love to see that car run 7.90!!!! I know who put that motor together and 7.90 would make him look like the prostock engine builders.
This comes to show just how much some of you know about that car. Busted

Posts: 2591 | Location: at the track | Registered: May 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Hey Chucky/Ducky,

Bring a water proof cover for the grill this weekend. Let me know if you want to borrow the yellow jacket.

Good luck at the WFC. If the ugly duckling coud do it, I know you can win down there.

Posts: 55 | Location: Mount Pleasant PA | Registered: December 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Bob Deniker
posted Hide Post
Just a reminder, we are looking for entries in the chili and sloppy joe cook off for the thinking of Nikki and Mark race on aug 20th. There will be prizes for the winners and I'm sure nobody will go home with leftovers. Also don't forget about the bigwheel race and the moms in jrs. race. Smile

Posts: 622 | Location: Latrobe Pa. | Registered: July 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Bob Im pretty sure I will be entering my mom's chili. Is there a certain amount she needs to make and do you need to pre-enter?

Also Im guessing we have to bring a bigwheel or will they be supplied?

89 Mustang GT - PX98
Rodeheavers Hotrod Shop

Posts: 728 | Location: Belle Vernon, PA | Registered: December 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Bob Deniker
posted Hide Post
I don't think you need to pre enter, we just need to start to get an idea on how many people are going to participate. We plan on having enough food for everyone to eat on that day with the chili, sloppy joes and then Carmen is gonna cook also. You need to bring your own big wheel. We will have a kids race and on for the adults. Also maybe a midnight adult beverage impaired race if there is people willing lol. Maybe we should clear that on with Mike T first though.

Posts: 622 | Location: Latrobe Pa. | Registered: July 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bob Deniker:
... maybe a midnight adult beverage impaired race...

"... paging Tom Compton... Tom Compton... paging Tom Compton..."

Posts: 309 | Location: USA | Registered: February 27, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post