DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Pittsburgh Raceway Park
Page 1 ... 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 ... 716
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pittsburgh Raceway Park
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Considering Tom Compton works for the NHRA and we are an IHRA track, I say call him up. He might want to participate.

Posts: 199 | Location: PA | Registered: September 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bob Deniker:
I don't think you need to pre enter, we just need to start to get an idea on how many people are going to participate. We plan on having enough food for everyone to eat on that day with the chili, sloppy joes and then Carmen is gonna cook also. You need to bring your own big wheel. We will have a kids race and on for the adults. Also maybe a midnight adult beverage impaired race if there is people willing lol. Maybe we should clear that on with Mike T first though.

Hey Bob, sign up The Professional Bums Wines Racing Team for the Chili Contest - if you like it HOT! How muchshould we bring - 2 Quarts? Is Carmen supplying the cheddar cheese for on top?

My AARP = Armed And Really Pissed

Posts: 137 | Location: 15650 | Registered: August 19, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Bob Deniker
posted Hide Post
I would say if you want yours judged with chedder, I would bring some. Bring as much as you want Joan. Thanks......

Posts: 622 | Location: Latrobe Pa. | Registered: July 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
alright mayor...count me in for the bigwheel race. on the bigwheels....are we allowed a W?

Cadamore Racing Engines
724 766-4502
Sarver Automotive and Performance
Roenigk Tire Service

Posts: 310 | Location: Freeport | Registered: December 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
I am looking for a certified classic car appraiser for a car that I am buying. If anybody has a lead for someone to do it, please have them call me or send me a number. 724-344-8169.

Thank you!

Rich

Posts: 201 | Location: Jeannette, PA | Registered: January 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rich Paton III:
I am looking for a certified classic car appraiser for a car that I am buying. If anybody has a lead for someone to do it, please have them call me or send me a number. 724-344-8169.

Thank you!

Rich

Call Obrochta Appraisal in greensburg. I think he told me he was a clasis car appraisal guy when he wrote a bike estimate for me in the past.

(724) 834-4203

Posts: 85 | Location: Johnstown, PA | Registered: June 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Bob Deniker
posted Hide Post
3 wheels
pedal powered
kids size
no electronics (including tranny brakes).
no buybacks
W's ok.

I may make up more rules as I go......lol.

Posts: 622 | Location: Latrobe Pa. | Registered: July 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Trophy
Picture of John Cadamore
posted Hide Post
Bob are you giving any age or weight breaks?

Posts: 155 | Location: Freeport | Registered: June 24, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Bob Deniker
posted Hide Post
Lol, like a spot maybe. Have us old guys in one lane and the 20 and 30 somethings in the other and drop our tree first.

DRR Trophy
Picture of John Cadamore
posted Hide Post
I was thinking more like a half track lead. That way I could stop for some ice cream or fries. Ice Cream

Posts: 155 | Location: Freeport | Registered: June 24, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
CAR FOR SALE,ROLLER OR TURN KEY, Banging Head Banging Head

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Bob D,

Good to see you admitted you are OLD!

Posts: 55 | Location: Mount Pleasant PA | Registered: December 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Sell the driver and keep the car! Eyes Big Grin

Posts: 2591 | Location: at the track | Registered: May 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SCOTTY CAMPBELL!!

Posts: 37 | Location: Ford City, Pa | Registered: February 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Happy birthday Scotty!

Also congrats to Scotty for getting down the 14 cars in the WFC V friday race.

and a Big congrats for ChuckT breaking is WFC curse and getting down to 8 cars in the high roller 1000' shootout.

89 Mustang GT - PX98
Rodeheavers Hotrod Shop

Posts: 728 | Location: Belle Vernon, PA | Registered: December 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balaska347:
Happy birthday Scotty!

Also congrats to Scotty for getting down the 14 cars in the WFC V friday race.

and a Big congrats for ChuckT breaking is WFC curse and getting down to 8 cars in the high roller 1000' shootout.

Happy Birthday to Scotty !

Mikey - how far did you go last night in both classas?

My AARP = Armed And Really Pissed

Posts: 137 | Location: 15650 | Registered: August 19, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
I got down to 6 cars in both classes. Rich cant race this weekend either so Ill be running his TA in both classes again.

89 Mustang GT - PX98
Rodeheavers Hotrod Shop

Posts: 728 | Location: Belle Vernon, PA | Registered: December 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by suprcheby:
Hey Chucky/Ducky,

Bring a water proof cover for the grill this weekend. Let me know if you want to borrow the yellow jacket.

Good luck at the WFC. If the ugly duckling coud do it, I know you can win down there.

Bob, good thing you actually brought the car out, your hired gun almost got you the W. Nice job Kimmy!

Thanks! Did what I could in the shootout, but wrong time to take a nap.

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bob Deniker:
Also maybe a midnight adult beverage impaired race if there is people willing lol. Maybe we should clear that on with Mike T first though.

RICHARD GERE!!!!!!

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by John Cadamore:
I was thinking more like a half track lead. That way I could stop for some ice cream or fries. Ice Cream

I like the way you think, John, but bon't forget the oxygen!