DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Pittsburgh Raceway Park
Page 1 ... 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 ... 716
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pittsburgh Raceway Park
 Login/Join

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Double Thumbs up

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of John Cadamore
posted Hide Post
When I grow up I'm going to buy a dragster.

Posts: 155 | Location: Freeport | Registered: June 24, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Reminder about the PRP banquet... numbers have to be in to Stratigos very soon, please order your tickets!

PRP 2012 season banquet, February 16, Stratigos Banquet Center

Menu:

Garden Salad with Ranch/Italian on the side

Top Sirloin Au Jus w/horseradish sauce on the side

Chicken Parmesan

Italian Rigatoni w/marinara

Roasted Red Rosemary Potatoes

Grilled Seasonal Vegetables

Green Bean Almandine

Chocolate Cake

Soda, Tea, Coffee, Water

Cash bar

$26 for adults, $22 kids 10 and under

All checks must be made out to Pittsburgh Raceway Park
Mailed to: P.O. Box 225 Avonmore, PA 15618

Table reservations by occupancy of 10 only. Any other questions email miller@pittsburghracewaypark.com

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of 1355PRO
posted Hide Post
Dogs need help.....

http://pittsburgh.craigslist.org/pet/3563660838.html

They have a Facebook page with all the dogs info...I would be willing to help with transportation or logistics if someone is interested in these guys...they are about a hour from my home.

Eric Macchiaroli
S/R1355 80 Arrow

Posts: 473 | Location: Glenshaw PA | Registered: February 25, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
They are awesome looking dogs.

Posts: 953 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of 1355PRO
posted Hide Post
Schultz needs a buddy Tony.. Smile

Eric Macchiaroli
S/R1355 80 Arrow

Posts: 473 | Location: Glenshaw PA | Registered: February 25, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
They are... wish I could help these pups out.

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Steve from Pa
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the Banquet reminder Chuck.
I had forgot about it, got my money on the way today.

Most important, keep the shiny side up

Posts: 798 | Location: Punxsutawney, Pa USA | Registered: February 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Friday Jan 25 Tripp Clarke and I will be interviewed on the Pittsburgh Now show on PCNC. The show airs live at 10 AM but I believe they tape it to re-run later. They will be talking to people from the World of Wheels car show and they've asked Tripp and I to come on and talk about Open Throttle 360 and the local motorsports scene.

Posts: 153 | Location: the Heights of Brighton | Registered: March 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
Sweet. I'll make sure to set my DVR. Any time to see you on T.V. is like my birthday.

Me: "Hey Tom, does the camera add 10 pounds?"
Tom: "No, you were just born fat."

Posts: 953 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
And how many cameras were on you? Big Grin

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Just wanted to let you know that Pittsburgh Now will re-air at 6:00 PM Friday. The segment with Tripp and I started abut 30 minutes into the show.

Posts: 153 | Location: the Heights of Brighton | Registered: March 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
And Tony, the camera has nothing to do with you looking fat.

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Still have that certificate?

I am looking to coat a set of downswepts.

Let me know what you want for it. I have no fox body parts....

Rich

quote:
Originally posted by Steve from Pa:
Anyone need any coating done?

I won $300 Nitro Plate gift certificates in the Cars Protection Plus Million (on-line entry), and really don't have anything that needs coated.

.....would trade for some fox body parts (8.8 parts, hood, / front facia)

Posts: 201 | Location: Jeannette, PA | Registered: January 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Steve from Pa
posted Hide Post
sorry Rich, they are gone.

Most important, keep the shiny side up

Posts: 798 | Location: Punxsutawney, Pa USA | Registered: February 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Happy birthday to Greg Miller!
Party

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:
happy b day greg miller

DragRaceResults.Com Bracket Talk Bracket Talk Forum Race Track Forums Pittsburgh Raceway Park

Contact Us | DragRaceResults.Com | Terms of Service

Posts: 11 | Location: PGH | Registered: March 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
I just watched episode 1 season 2 of Open Throttle 360, and I must say I was impressed. They did a piece on Mays Towing, and the way it was edited and produced was awesome. I found myself actually waiting to hear what they were going to say next.

The best part about the piece is the way Tripp narrarated, he was so serious and dramatic, it reminded me of the old NFL Films narrarator. Very funny.

If you guys haven't seen it yet, check it. Good job, Tom

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tony Fagnilli:
I just watched episode 1 season 2 of Open Throttle 360, and I must say I was impressed. They did a piece on Mays Towing, and the way it was edited and produced was awesome. I found myself actually waiting to hear what they were going to say next.

The best part about the piece is the way Tripp narrarated, he was so serious and dramatic, it reminded me of the old NFL Films narrarator. Very funny.

If you guys haven't seen it yet, check it. Good job, Tom

That Mays Towing segment was from the Jack Frost 150 Enduro at Mercer Raceway Park Jan 5. We tried to produce it similar to the 24/7 shows that HBO did about the Pens before last year's Winter Classic. The conclusion to that feature will be part of Season 2 Episode 2 that debuts this Wed on PCNC. I think it's the best feature we have done so far...in spite of the fact that I'm not in it. Maybe that's why you like it so much Tony.

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Reminder about the PRP banquet... numbers have to be in to Stratigos in a week, please order your tickets!

PRP 2012 season banquet, February 16, Stratigos Banquet Center

Menu:

Garden Salad with Ranch/Italian on the side

Top Sirloin Au Jus w/horseradish sauce on the side

Chicken Parmesan

Italian Rigatoni w/marinara

Roasted Red Rosemary Potatoes

Grilled Seasonal Vegetables

Green Bean Almandine

Chocolate Cake

Soda, Tea, Coffee, Water

Cash bar

$26 for adults, $22 kids 10 and under

All checks must be made out to Pittsburgh Raceway Park
Mailed to: P.O. Box 225 Avonmore, PA 15618

Table reservations by occupancy of 10 only. Any other questions email miller@pittsburghracewaypark.com