DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Pittsburgh Raceway Park
Page 1 ... 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 ... 716
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pittsburgh Raceway Park
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Nice little story in the Murrysville Star on Nick Bowman.

http://www.yourmurrysville.com...pittsburgh-nitro-jam

Posts: 153 | Location: the Heights of Brighton | Registered: March 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tony Fagnilli:
quote:
Originally posted by prest911:
this kindA INFO SHOULD BE WORTH SOMETHING$$$$$$$..to both partys..

Both parties? What in the heck are you talking about? Matty?

Come on Tony. Don't you know when he gets on the cheating subject that his lips move but the words come straight from his ass??? Laughing

Posts: 2399 | Location: Ohio | Registered: April 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Shawn Pinkerton:
Come on Tony. Don't you know when he gets on the cheating subject that his lips move but the words come straight from his a ss??? Laughing

That's the Bill we know, talkin' shyt! Big Grin

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
He know's someone is cheating buy can't say who. Maybe Billy can tell us who actually killed Nicole simpson while he's at it.

Posts: 953 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of doorman
posted Hide Post
I know who it is

Posts: 191 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Tony, word on the street is that it's Mo Atat. Since poor Mo hasn't been dumped on in a while, we may as well blame him for this too.

Posts: 474 | Location: Trinity, Florida | Registered: June 10, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of John Cadamore
posted Hide Post
I know its not me because I haven't been down the dog gone track this year except in my Mom's malibu in street class. I can't wait to find out who the loser is because you would have to be lower than dog crap to cheat another racer out of money that way.

Posts: 155 | Location: Freeport | Registered: June 24, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Roll Eyesok,you guys are hurting my feelings Rollingim never going to tell you now..well maybe let it ride until im at prp personally and show the managment his secret device..then we will see whos talking sh it.. Ice Cream

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Yakity yak yak!!

Posts: 2593 | Location: at the track | Registered: May 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
Now that's what I'm talking about, some good old fashioned sh*t talking. I like it.

Posts: 953 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of jeffrey10x2
posted Hide Post
im selling some stuff for a friend that bought this stuff and never installed it.
will have it with me at prp this weekend.

first is a new autometer 5" NV tach with shift light. summit price is 269.95, asking 150

next is a zex wet nitrous system for a charger/magnum with a 5.7/6.1 engine, 75-125 shot complete with a blow down kit and purge system. he painted the bottle to match his car( bottle is now redish maroon) but other that that, it was never installed in the car.
summit price for just the nitrous system is 679.95
asking 350 for the kit, blow down kit and the purge kit.
will have it with me at prp this weekend too.
it was to go on a 2006 chry. 300 str 8, but he sold the car this last week.

Posts: 741 | Location: duncansville,pa | Registered: July 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Hey Chucky/Ducky,
I may not make tomorrow due to high humidity which usually starts a rain storm around 3:00PM. Looks like a good chance of a rainout and enough precipitation to put out your barbeque.

Posts: 55 | Location: Mount Pleasant PA | Registered: December 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
you didnt win this wknd!but your still a cheater.just getting smarter.for fear i may give up the name. Hum

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
You better hope he startes winning again so you can cheat him out of some that money that he cheated out of everybody else.

Posts: 2593 | Location: at the track | Registered: May 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Trophy
Picture of doorman
posted Hide Post
just a little FYI, i raced in flip flops last weekend.

Posts: 191 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
Just a little FYI, Craig Pollice raced crotchless last week. He told everyone that his balls were to schweaty. Schweaty, anyone, schweaty?

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
dudes that wear flip flops cause they dont wanna have tan lines are flamers.

Cadamore Racing Engines
724 766-4502
Sarver Automotive and Performance
Roenigk Tire Service

Posts: 310 | Location: Freeport | Registered: December 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Bob Deniker
posted Hide Post
I wear flip flops Cadamore.....

I'm a little gay, but not a flamer.

Posts: 622 | Location: Latrobe Pa. | Registered: July 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
HELL-OHHH!

Cadamore Racing Engines
724 766-4502
Sarver Automotive and Performance
Roenigk Tire Service

Posts: 310 | Location: Freeport | Registered: December 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
What's wrong with flip flops Cadamore? You a homophobe? LOL.

Posts: 199 | Location: PA | Registered: September 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post